My theory on how it will all end.

Guest tyl3r27

Guest tyl3r27

First of all don't hate on me this is just how I see everything playing out in the end.

So I think that Doctor Maxis is still alive, and eventually he will meet up at Area 51 (let's say this is the last map). So the crew meets up with Maxis at Area 51, and right when he sees Richtofen he wanted to shoot him right in the face, but Maxis knows the zombie outbreak is at its peak, and if they don't do anything it might be too late. So the end up taking shelter in a base that Maxis has been living in since the outbreak first started. It turns out that Maxis was able to kill fluffy, and teleport to Area 51. Samantha wasn't so lucky though. So Maxis reveals to Richtofen that he has been working on a cure for years. He was able to take the chemical out of the VR-11, and alter it to make it so it doesn't just make them human, it returns them to a human state of mind. So Maxis also ended up making huge bombs that release this chemical, and with the help of remaining army members at Area 51 they were lucky enough to launch these bombs into several portions of each continent. The zombie outbreak slowly started to come to an end, and everything seemed great. But Samantha ended up showing up at the location of Maxis and Richtofen, and Samantha was furious with Dr. Maxis, her own dad! She was furious with how he would end something that she started! Samantha picked up a pistol that she found on the floor, and aimed at her father, and right before she pulled the trigger Richtofen jumped in front of Maxis and took the bullet. Before he could even say anything he died, and when he died Maxis noticed that he had the golden rod, and focusing stone still with him, and Maxis knew that the rod could finally end Samantha. With the Golden Rod's powers Maxis was able to turn Samantha to her human state. Maxis seized the opportunity, and shot his daughter, killing her. After this with the focusing stone Maxis was able to reverse the Brainwash effects on Dempsey, Nikoli, and Takeo. The zombie outbreak is now over, and everything is normal once again.

That's my theory. It may sound really stupid, but what if?

Guest tyl3r27

@mysterybox Thanks! I just hope that both Richtofen and Samantha end up dying in the end, and this seems somewhat logical.

Guest MysteryBox

Just one thing: Think about Richtofen, do you think he would ever really take a bullet for a guy he hated? :lol:

Guest tyl3r27

Hmm, true. But here's a theory. Maybe Richtofen wanted to keep Maxis alive because Dr. Maxis was probably the key piece in how Richtofen would end up taking down Samantha.

Guest MysteryBox

Hmm, true. But here's a theory. Maybe Richtofen wanted to keep Maxis alive because Dr. Maxis was probably the key piece in how Richtofen would end up taking down Samantha.

Well.... yea I guess so, they both have the same goal in a way, to take down samantha.

Guest tyl3r27

Yea. In a way I could see Richtofen being too stupid to see that and assuming that Samantha wouldn't kill her own father. Basically Richtofen will do anything...anything to take down Samantha and rule the world. Or maybe none of this will happen, and the zombies will kill everyone.

Guest Saleenseven

Well i am happy to tell u that Area 51 is the next and final zombie map...untill the next zombie game after MW3. THe map pack is called RenELATION or something like that. goto the shangri la area in the codzombie forums and click on the 4th map pack proof or whatever ok. god ending by the way

Guest Matuzz

Well i am happy to tell u that Area 51 is the next and final zombie map...untill the next zombie game after MW3. THe map pack is called RenELATION or something like that. goto the shangri la area in the codzombie forums and click on the 4th map pack proof or whatever ok. god ending by the way

BTW. Map Pack 4 is not confirmed. :roll:

Guest HeadHunter

I like this idea, it could work really well! :D

Hopefully we will get a cutscene that explains the whole story, or just the ending.

Nice post :D

Great story. Filled with "What ifs"and such.

What if can be placed in front of anything though. What if my laptop breaks right now? What if I hit my head on the wall going upstairs. These are how rumors are started.

Great writing, and I would love to see it happen like this!

Guest TheFallen0ne

i dont think Richtofen wuld take a bullet. and no he doesnt hate him. the voices told him to kill him. and btw . Samantha wouldnt try to kill her father. Well the bad side might but she wouldnt . Shes slowly becoming her normal self. But in pain at the same time. But it sounds like a good theory though :)

Guest ZombicidalManiac

Sounds good, but I see things taking a different turn. I DO see Area 51 being the location of the next map...but I don't see Dr. Maxis being alive still. I don't see Sam being taken out by a single bullet (maybe a wonder weapon, but not a regular gun) and I definetely don't see Richtofen taking a bullet for someone he killed in the first place.

I think that Richtofen could very well be a future antagonist. He's using the group to help him survive zombie outbreaks while he takes items for his plot. So far he's got the golden rod and the focusing stone. He says he has everything he needs now. So this next map could be the end of Richtofen.

I see Richtofen underestimating the true powers of the items he aquired and somehow they backfire on him, killing him instantly. Maybe he becomes one of the undead. Or a boss. Who knows. But I like where you went with the plot, I just don't see it panning out that way.

Guest algzelaya

I like the idea but i see it differently because since richtofen has all the items i believe he will be at the point of completing his master scheme but the silent hero takeo will step in and kill richtofen and i think that would be so EPIC!! :mrgreen:

Guest ToxicFusion1

I like the idea but i see it differently because since richtofen has all the items i believe he will be at the point of completing his master scheme but the silent hero takeo will step in and kill richtofen and i think that would be so EPIC!! :mrgreen:

I could see Takeo getting this face as if he knows he's about to die,and he puts Richtofen in a sleeper hold from behind,takes out a grenade,pulls the pin with his teeth,and barely whispering 'If I die,I die with honor,and I take your evil with me."BOOM!

Well there is a quote that says something like, "I wonder if Takeo will get away with Killing Richtofen" or something. I think I remember hearing that.

Guest algzelaya

Im really hoping there is another map because if not many people will be angry with treyarch for leaving such a cliff hanger

Guest wunderpancake

Same here :D but also hoping for an all zombies game for maybe what happens after the original gang....maybe alternate stories???

Guest algzelaya

ya i want treyarch to make a game on just zombies because i dont even use the multiplayer maps so i waste 10 bucks on 4 maps i dont even play aha

Guest ToxicFusion1

Takeo is always the one talking about honor and things.And even if Richtofen does have the golden rod and focusing stone,Dempsey would just pick them out from the raining bits of Richtofen.

Takeo could get away with killing Richtofen IF he doesn't decide to suicide-bomb on him.On one hand,Dempsey and Nikolai would get pissed at Takeo for killing the one man who knows how to wipe out the zombie horde,and reducing their chances of survival by changing a 4-man team to a 3-man team.On the other hand,killing Richtofen could increase their memory gain ten-fold by getting rid of the initial mind-controller,they will all put together their knowledge from fighting in Der Riese,and figure out a general direction in which to go to finish off the zombie horde.After that,they put together a burial for Richtofen in a dramatic,super-saddening scene,in where no body is placed...just the golden rod and focusing stone.Then they go their seperate ways,Nikolai back to Russia,Dempsey to America,and Takeo to Japan,where they each tell their stories from their perspective to the ones that never got infected in the first place.Richtofen is bedeviled and praised at the same time in his home country of Germany for his actions.

Sorry for the long post,I started thinking about the Zombies storyline being a movie.I'd go to the premiere.

Guest undead illuminati

game will end with Richtofen overloading a teleporter in Area 51, going to the Aether realm, Shoving the golden rod up Sam's Ass (by this i mean he kills her) and ruling the world via the Aether Realm. for instance, dropping a nuke on the White house (lol)

Giving the Nazi Army Insta-kill (thus changing the course of history)

thats just my silly theory, first part doesnt seem too far fetched though does it?

Guest NeenjaRaptor

It seems logical that Maxis could be at Area 51, he does mention a supply of 115 in Nevada in one of the radio transmissions at Der Riese. Richtofen does mention, when he acquires the Focusing stone, that he can control something with it. I wonder what it is and how that is going to be incorporated...