ZOMBIE TIME-LINE FOR ALL CLUELESS CODZ'ERS

Guest pandafist

Guest pandafist

Okay so first is: Nacht Der Untoten

Second: Verrückt

Third: Shi No Numa

Fourth: Der Reise

Fifth : Ascension / Five

Sixth : Kino Der Toten (believe it or not)

Seventh : Call of the dead

Eight : Shangri-la

Well anyways that is it, thank you Call Of Duty Wikia for helping me with the dates, and other than that i want to thank you for checking this topic out.

Auf Wiedersehen, fellow CoD'zers :D.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest liltaz23

Okay so first is: Kino Der Toten

Seventh : Call of the dead (or shangri-la, i dont know :roll: )

Eight : Shangri-la (or call of the dead?..)

Well anyways that is it, thank you Call Of Duty Wikia for helping me with the dates, and other than that i want to thank you for checking this topic out.

Shangri-La goes after CotD, because Richtofen has the Golden rod (A.K.A. The Vril Generator)

Guest pandafist

Ah, see? If only I had a X-box!

Nice catch there, partner [brains]

-edit : I must wait a little to give you your brains, but soon ! :lol:

Guest Matuzz

Cod wikia... :|

Guest pandafist

Just FYI

1) Kino's up twice, NDU 0 times

2) I thought Five was before Ascension

Nice eye hahaha, sorry i had to re-type this because first time the browser crashed so i was'nt thinking as much

Five and Ascension happen at the same time, since in Ascension when you answer the red phone for the nodes you can hear I believe JFK's voice on the other line.

Guest pandafist

Whats the reasoning with Ascension/Five being before Kino?

As i mentioned, i got the dates from the wikia but i will look into that soon but i was thinking last night

In Shi No Numa when you heard the new BO radio about Richtofen saying "The Wunderwaffe has overrode the mainframe" It didn't say that Ascension COULD'NT be first, so there is that possibility and it kinda makes sense, Richtofen had the spacesuit on then took it off for his suit for the rest of the time, instead of him having a suit then he takes it off for the space suit then has his suit on again?? I don't think in a zombie apocalypse I would want to carry around my clothes xD, hell I would be naked ;)

Guest pandafist

Cod wikia... :|

Haters gonn' hate

Guest nazizombiesrocks

Is this by the time the crew gets there or in what order the crew goes there?

If it is by actual time then the correct order is closer to

1:Verruckt

2:NDU (Intel on the COD website specifically mentions that this is the second zombie outbreak)

3:Shi No Numa

4:Der Riese

5:Five (Happens in 1963, since that is when the Cuban Missle Crisis occured and JFK was assassinated in 1963)

6: Kino Der Toten/Ascension (i'm unsure about which happened first but ascension was somewhere around 1967-68 and KDT is around 1968-69)

7:Call of the Dead (Present Day)

Shangri La fits in there somewhere before Call of the Dead and after Five

Wrong ^^ Shangri-La is after Call of the Dead, which is after Ascension. And I say this always. Do you mean the outbreak order? Please verify the 'order' you mean because it can change between outbreak, when er are there, and where it is in the story.

For OUTBREAK I have Verruckt before NDU. As for when we are there, as I said, it goes Ascension --> COTD --> Shangri-La. For more info on the actual times we are there, check my 2nd link (I think) in my sig.

Guest Duckcall00

I think that Shangri-La is both the 1st outbreak as well as the last (8th). And in between. That whole time-travel thing is confusing, but it seems like Shangri-La shouldn't be on the timeline because it is all the time.

Guest nazizombiesrocks

Wrong ^^ Shangri-La is after Call of the Dead, which is after Ascension. And I say this always. Do you mean the outbreak order? Please verify the 'order' you mean because it can change between outbreak, when er are there, and where it is in the story.

For OUTBREAK I have Verruckt before NDU. As for when we are there, as I said, it goes Ascension --> COTD --> Shangri-La. For more info on the actual times we are there, check my 2nd link (I think) in my sig.

I meant the order of what time period it was when the players are fighting there. As in the players are fightng in Der Riese in 1945, but that might not be the year in which the outbreak occurs its just when the players are there. And jw, how do we know that Shangri La is after CotD. Not trying to disagree with you I just haven't heard anythi8ng relating to the time period of Shangri-La. I know the players went from CotD to Shangri-La, but I haven't actually heard anything about when Shangri-La is

Guest Zombieofthedead

I meant the order of what time period it was when the players are fighting there. As in the players are fightng in Der Riese in 1945, but that might not be the year in which the outbreak occurs its just when the players are there. And jw, how do we know that Shangri La is after CotD. Not trying to disagree with you I just haven't heard anythi8ng relating to the time period of Shangri-La. I know the players went from CotD to Shangri-La, but I haven't actually heard anything about when Shangri-La is

Richtofen has the golden rod, therefore it is after CotD.

Guest ItalianGuy

2:NDU (Intel on the COD website specifically mentions that this is the second zombie outbreak)

5:Five (Happens in 1963, since that is when the Cuban Missle Crisis occured and JFK was assassinated in 1963)

6: Kino Der Toten/Ascension (i'm unsure about which happened first but ascension was somewhere around 1967-68 and KDT is around 1968-69)

....Uh NextGenTactics-BlackOpsZombiesSoloStrategyOnKinoDerTotenPart1520-503.jpg

As you see here the 4 characters are in 1941 and in Der Riese. They then go into the teleporter and get teleported into Kino Der Toten and the year is now 1950. If JFK got killed in 1963 then Kino comes before Five and Ascension as it is written in the wiki that the 4 characters travel from Kino to Ascension and this is quoted by the frase "They look more old and tattered" which is actually true. So I think it's Der Riese Kino then Five/Ascension.

Guest nazizombiesrocks

....Uh NextGenTactics-BlackOpsZombiesSoloStrategyOnKinoDerTotenPart1520-503.jpg

As you see here the 4 characters are in 1941 and in Der Riese. They then go into the teleporter and get teleported into Kino Der Toten and the year is now 1950. If JFK got killed in 1963 then Kino comes before Five and Ascension as it is written in the wiki that the 4 characters travel from Kino to Ascension and this is quoted by the frase "They look more old and tattered" which is actually true. So I think it's Der Riese Kino then Five/Ascension.

I'm not trying to say what order the team went to each map, only the order of what time period they were fighting there... God, time travel has made everything so much more confusing.

Guest nazizombiesrocks

Richtofen has the golden rod, therefore it is after CotD.

Yes but I'm talking about the timeline of the world, not the timeline of which order the crew goes to each map. The crew time-traveled to Shangri-La after they went to CotD, but the events at CotD might have taken place after Shangri-La on a historical timeline.

Guest pandafist

Keep on brainstorming guys, you blow my mind how much you know :lol:

Good job, this makes me proud to be apart of the CoDz community!

Guest Matuzz

Okay so first is: Nacht Der Untoten

Can you point how you list is listed?

Etc. outbreak, crew arrives or in timeline from dates we play them.

If that is outbreaks, its wrong.

If that is when our crew arrives, its wrong.

If its when the places are founded, its wrong.

And then to the time we play in the maps:

Well first one is NDU where it all started, then the extraction team went to Verruckt in September 10th 1945.

Then our crew is first fighting against zombies in Shi No Numa from there they go back to Der Riese in 1943.

They over load teleporter in Der Riese and go to Kino which is located somewhere between 13 August 1961 - 3 October 1969.

Then Richtofen leads the group to Ascension between 29 Oct 1945 - 1960. (1960 is date when capsules which the monkeys use were introduced but Ascension group might have this technology earlier, 29 Oct 1945 is the date when wunderwaffe project scientist joined to the Ascension group.)

And "FIVE" is between January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963 because that is the date when JFK was president.

Well Call of the Dead is located in the present time, maybe little in the future, because the actors.

And Shangri-La needs still little bit to study because its in two different times at once.

Eclipse date might be same as Der Riese because both have eclipse.

And the day time I have not figured yet, need to seek for evidence more.

Thats all the dates I can come up with now.

Guest pandafist

It's listed by the year we play them on

like nacht is the most recent in our timeline etc. I don't need to go into full on detail because this is for beginners to the zombie series who want to know whats going on :)