Ascension-->CoTD

Guest twiggerto

HE'S BACK YESSSSS :lol:

Anyway, it sounds like my theories getting flushed down the toilet :cry:

xD I am indeed!!

But I only think that because I feel there is no other explanation to the changing clothes:

Shi No Numa: Nazi Outfit

Der Riese: Nazi Outfit

Kino: Nazi Outfit

Ascension: Space Suit

Shangri-La: Nazi Outfit

That's not the only thing. In Kino der Toten and behind, there aren't many blood spots or cuts on their clothes, then on Ascension they are all fucked up with changed clothes, then with Shangri-La they have no blood or cuts and are back to the Nazi Outfit.

Well, apparently from Nikolai's quotes in Shangri La they bathed for the first time in awhile. If they have time to bathe, they have time to put on different clothes.

Oh no shit? And apparently there is the cut on Richtofen, but it's faint, if I could get a pic of that, that would be great. But if what you are saying is true, that's cool. But I do believe that Shangri-La is before Ascension, but in terms of when we are there in real life, NOT when we play there in therms of the order

Guest KAOS_Shogun4489

[center:2t7iysn7]In terms of actual time periods and such, Ascension's probably the later of the maps, unless you count Call of the Dead.

I bring that one up since the playable characters in that show make references to things that have happened within this decade, like Gellar saying she's a mom and Rooker making a reference to Lost.

In terms of the order of events as they actually happened for our heroes, it follows the same layout from the menus if i'm not mistaken:

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino

Ascension

CotD

Shangri-La

I know, alotta people have been arguing about the clothing from Ascension, but as i've done before, i'll throw proof in as to why that isn't exactly a clear argument point:

In Ascension, Takeo, Nikolai and Tank are ALL wearing the same outfits they've worn in previous maps. The only difference is that their clothing's a bit torn and tattered.

Richtofen is the ONLY CHARACTER wearing a different outfit, and his outfit isn't exactly a SPACE suit like most people claim. Look closely at the outfit again. It looks more like he's wearing a Haz-Mat suit, similar to the suits you wear in the campaign of Black Ops, during the attack on Rebirth Island, only Richtofen's is a different color.

Since this seems like a more likely case, he was probably wearing his nazi uniform underneath his Haz-Mat suit the whole time, thus leaving his uniform in tact.

Not to mention, in Shangri-La, the characters make references to Ascension AND Call of the Dead, which prove both of them have already happened in terms of the events of our story.[/center:2t7iysn7]

Guest football5699

Not too bad of an idea. Someone should look closely at Ricky and see if you can see hints of the Nazi Uniform.

Guest KAOS_Shogun4489

Well like I said, the biggest proof is that he's in a Haz-Mat suit with the hood down, not a space suit. Richtofen probably figured that Russia was full of bad...things...that could make him die (or tunr him into Nikolai), so he grabbed the first Hazmat suit he could find and left his hat in a safe spot or something like that. It's not hard to keep clothing in tact when you've got that huge loose suit on.

Well like I said, the biggest proof is that he's in a Haz-Mat suit with the hood down, not a space suit. Richtofen probably figured that Russia was full of bad...things...that could make him die (or tunr him into Nikolai), so he grabbed the first Hazmat suit he could find and left his hat in a safe spot or something like that. It's not hard to keep clothing in tact when you've got that huge loose suit on.

IMO it looks nothing like a Haz-Mat suit