Area 51 is it true?

Guest TwilightZombie

Guest TwilightZombie

Right so I am new to the forums, but not new to zombies mind you, the way things are going right now i think we might be able to see Area 51 as the next Zombie map. I'm not a genius, but i have some theories to back it up.

First of all, Five was set in the Pentagon, obviously, but contained in the map itself, are some things.

A teleporter is located on the third floor. That teleporter has to go somewhere right? Also is some experimentation humans.

Second I doubt we will see the normal crowd again, based on the fact that there aren't any teleporters in S.L

Honestly I don't know if this is true, let me know what you think.

Guest Matuzz

If there is no teleporter in s.l how they got there from CotD room?

And its possible we get still one more map and it should be area 51 or Paris. But I'm sure it would have the crew as it would be the big ending to the serie. And I truely hope there won't be anymore zombie maps except the last one in map pack 4.

Guest LtTankor7

It's been confirmed. the next map is area 51.

SOURCES:

FORUM POST LINK-http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=13437

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWCZMgFW4ZE

Leaked Info: this was removed by activision, so i quote...""Details have just surfaced for the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, titled Retaliation. While Treyarch has only recently began development on the map pack, we still have quite a bit of information on it. There will be four multiplayer maps included in the map pack, titled Mansion, Cargo, Metro, and Harbor. Mansion takes place in Castro's secret compound in Cuba. Cargo takes place in an frozen shipping center in Greenland. Metro takes place in an urban city in Vietnam. Harbor takes place in an abandoned shipyard in America. The map pack will also include a new Zombies map titled Quarantine, set in Area 51, the highly controversial military base in Nevada. The map pack is set to come out in early September.""

Guest football5699

Listen....I believe the whole part with Activision......

WHY HAVENT WE GOTTEN A PIC THOUGH

This is such a reliable source yes but they gave us proof....the only zombie proof is that it is in a map that we have seen coming since june of '09.

I hate ranting and flaming but stop posting (this goes to EVERYONE) until it is confirmed by Activision or we get picture proof

/rant over

Guest LtTankor7

This is such a reliable source yes but they gave us proof....the only zombie proof is that it is in a map that we have seen coming since june of '09.

I hate ranting and flaming but stop posting (this goes to EVERYONE) until it is confirmed by Activision or we get picture proof

/rant over

i just found this, i believe the reason a pic wasn't given is because they have only announced it, and haven't started development on it, or perhaps they want it to remain a secret...for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scorpion

/rant over

i just found this, i believe the reason a pic wasn't given is because they have only announced it, and haven't started development on it, or perhaps they want it to remain a secret...for now.

"And haven't started development on it..."

That's what they want you to think! Treyarch and more onto Activison planned out when to sell map packs for Black Ops a long time ago when it was just being announced. The only real development going on is from the zombies crew, and I'm only hoping I'm right. I think that they've gone mainstream with CotD on purpose.