"Nine Eyes" Holds the Key to Richtofen's Master Plan

Faust

Sorry if this seems rushed, I've had to retype this three times due to computer issues.

Anyway, as I was listening to the new song for Shangri-la, one sequence in particular seems interesting considering that all these song take place from Samantha's point of view.

[youtube:cowiqkyi]O7YAHQQQkcQ[/youtube:cowiqkyi]

I might find my light tonight,

Hide myself from sight and try to fight.

My nine eyes are fading by the blight.

Go wright knight, fulfill my whim tonight.

After a quick search of nine eye I found something fascinating:

http://www.articlesbase.com/metaphysics ... z1QcAHIZD0

Apparently the ancient Egyptians believed that to become a multidimensional being you must master all nine realms of thought. Those nine realms, or eyes, are:

Khat: Need, Lust

Ka: Personality

Shew: Subconscious

Ren: Language

Ab: Gut feeling

Ba: Empathy

Sekhem: Willpower

Sahu: Detachment from Physical World (When actually thinking)

Akhu: Complete detachment from this world. Some call it meditation. This allows your spirit to roam free, create, destroy, and flow through the world as it pleases. Almost similar to dreaming, Akhu is the ability to lucid dream through the world around you, having you mind completely open and achieve a God-like conscious. Unfortunately, one can not remain in this state for long, as you body will wither away, leaving you a spirit with no body to return to.

Once a person has mastered all nine realms, they become a Shinning One. You must balance all nine realms at once, achieving a cosmic power and rising from humanity to a godly state.

In this song, Sam appears to gradually be stepping down from each of the higher realms as she notices what she is doing to the world around her, neglecting to remain on keeping her spiritual state. Sadly, once she remembers her humanity, she would no longer have a body to return to, having her "pass away" from our world. She must either decide to say a freak of nature and destroy, or become human and die. Richtofen though, has plans for himself.

We have proof that the Nazis dabbled in ancient Egyptian knowledge.He very well might have found proof of this power. We already know that he knew of telekinetic energy, as proved in how he reacts to the carpenter power-up. "This must work by telekinesis." Some rumors abound of the Illuminati practicing this course of enlightenment today.

We have assumed Richtofen was recreating some form of spacecraft. In fact, he may be gathering objects to achieve control of the nine realms of thought and become a god himself in an attempt to gain Sam's power over the zombies and reshape the world as he sees fit. While the vril generator would suck the vril, a persons spiritual energy out of the world to power his spiritual side, the focusing stone would be used to keep focus on his physical body.

All I know is that Richtofen is a manipulator. He can not be trusted and once he has gained power to control the hearts and minds of the world, the world as we know it may come to an end. We must stop him a by any means necessary!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x FOROURHERO x

I bet Richtofen fails and by accident Takeo becomes world dominator, though a good Emperor!

What about if Nikolai became world dominator, vodka waterfalls and all.

Guest Faust

IDEA!

So I'm guessing that the next map will be the moon, seeing as that is the largest location to broadcast the vril generator across the planet. Once you spawn in though, it should give you a choice of two easter eggs;

Obliterate the Nazi Moon Base by activating the flying disk and activating the self-distruct sequance for if they crash, destroying the base after all of your team goes down.

OR

Help richtofen control the world by reactivating the base. Once this is done, there will be some form of button to press, that anyone can press, and depending on who presses it will be who controls the world. Once it is hit, you gain zombie vision and in your eyes you are able to see new easter eggs no one else could, like symbols for Phi, or the earth below you totally blacked out from a solar eclipse. Different quoates for who does it:

Dempsey- "Now time to take revenge on all those fuckin' meatsacks!"

Takeo- "And now, I TOO WILL BECOME A GRAND EMPEROR!"

Richtofen- "Yes, yes! I am now a GOD!"

And my favorite

Nicolai: "Hehe, pretty buttons."

Richtofen in background: "Wait! Nicolai! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

Pretty nice theory about Sam kinda reverting back to her human form, yet she would have no body to return to. Well, if the line is "my nine eyes of light die by the blight", what is her blight, since a blight can be destruction, an illness, decay, or the likes? Is her blight her remembering her human form like you said, or something else possibly, maybe madness from what she has done?

Guest Faust

Pretty nice theory about Sam kinda reverting back to her human form, yet she would have no body to return to. Well, if the line is "my nine eyes of light die by the blight", what is her blight, since a blight can be destruction, an illness, decay, or the likes? Is her blight her remembering her human form like you said, or something else possibly, maybe madness from what she has done?

Could be any number of these thing. Perhaps she had some form of agreement never to leave her "friends" (whatever the heck dwells in aether) but now that she is trying to leave, she's breaking that promiss by trying to save her humanity, hence "I might try to find my light tonight, hide myself from sight and try to fight." If she infused with whatever is in there, see might be fighting the monster withen her. I guess you could say she's trying to save her soul.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

Could be any number of these thing. Perhaps she had some form of agreement never to leave her "friends" (whatever the heck dwells in aether) but now that she is trying to leave, she's breaking that promiss by trying to save her humanity, hence "I might try to find my light tonight, hide myself from sight and try to fight." If she infused with whatever is in there, see might be fighting the monster withen her. I guess you could say she's trying to save her soul.

That's true, but the lines are actually "I might try to find my light tonight, hide my sight from eyes I try to fight, my nine eyes of light die by the blight, ride wight knight unite my plight tonight" Now what's interesting is the word wight (as I mentioned on Alpha's post, just rephrasing it here) can be a supernatural being, but if you look up the word on wikipedia, one definition of it is "corpses with a part of their decayed soul still in residence, often draining life from their victims"; a plight can be "a condition, state, or situation, especially an unfavorable or unfortunate one" and we all know what a knight is and what unite means. If the zombies are her "wight knights", how could they unite her "plight", and if she's her own "wight knight", why is she talking to herself in third person.

Guest Faust

Perhaps it's a double antandrea, as wight can refure to the zombies or a color. I'm beging to think that the Pentagon Thief may be tied to this. He was the only zombie that does not directly harm our heros. As he does wear a white lab coat he could be out "Wight/White" Knight. One specific person chosen by Sam to interact with the world. The Pentagon thief would also be able to take back the vril generator and focasing stone. That's just one idea though.

It could also be that as our heros are brainwashed, they are the being driven like zombies by Richtofen, so sam could be refuring to them as the wights. Her plight could date all the way back to "The One" in SNN.

"I've been waiting for someone to find me,

and become a part of me.

I've been waiting,

for you to,

Come here and kill me and

Set me free!

I've been waiting for the one."

Perhaps Sam WANTS one of them to gain the power of the nine eyes and end her misery.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Awesomeness. This is my favorite theory. [brains]

So I know Sam wouldn't just give up so easily and before she steps down and passes away she will take revenge on Richtofen. And Richtofen can't rule the world while Sam is still controlling Aether. At one point they have to have a showdown am I right? So maybe the Doctor can use a method similar to the Kassimir Mechanism... Instead of creating a portal out of Aether... A portal within.

Guest Faust

Awesomeness. This is my favorite theory. [brains]

So I know Sam wouldn't just give up so easily and before she steps down and passes away she will take revenge on Richtofen. And Richtofen can't rule the world while Sam is still controlling Aether. At one point they have to have a showdown am I right? So maybe the Doctor can use a method similar to the Kassimir Mechanism... Instead of creating a portal out of Aether... A portal within.

That sounds BOSS! Maybe as soon as you activate the moon base a giant portal would open up and some new zombie comes out, like the souls of every dead group 935 member crammed into one being with Sam and Maxis in there too! XD

Guest Monopoly Mac

Now THAT sounds boss... Why does it all have to end on the moon though... I'm thinking after S-L Richtofen goes to Area 51, jacks a Vril saucer and flys to the moon. Then what? How does he perform his plan from there?

Guest football5699

I believe he does....Long story short....he takes over, puts heroes in holding, samantha gets revenge, unleashes zombies on him, Richtofen busts the heroes out, they fly out of there on a lunar lander...and land on Ascension :D

Guest Monopoly Mac

Richtofens gonna get what he deserves where we all started. Nacht Der Untoten. That would be an awesome circle story... Starts in NDU and ends there.

Guest Faust

Hum... MonopolyMac, that could work very well! No one said that map pack 4 needs to be the last. So they'd go to area 51 and take a saucer to the moon, then do the whole moon-taking-over the world thing. But who said that they all need to die there. For the next game, treyarch could just say that you picked the good easter egg and took the saucer out or teleported as the base self-destruct began.

And have you played the hardened edition? In Nacht de untoten, the theme feels much darker, like the gang is in there final moments.

Guest Faust

The song "Undone" and the characters don't joke around at all like they usually do.

P.S.

1001 posts! WOOT! By that logic, each of my posts is equal to three dilicious brains I have injested. yum.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Imagine if Richtofen replaced Sam gameplay wise... Just thinking of him laugh when you get the teddy bear makes me laugh lol... Kind of makes me want him to rule the world.

Guest AlphaSnake

Dempsey- "Now time to take revenge on all those fuckin' meatsacks!"

Takeo- "And now, I TOO WILL BECOME A GRAND EMPEROR!"

Richtofen- "Yes, yes! I am now a GOD!"

And my favorite

Nicolai: "Hehe, pretty buttons."

Richtofen in background: "Wait! Nicolai! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome, I was wondering what Nikolai would do with endless power.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Faust

Haha! Glad you like my thread. I've been trying to see what you had to say on it. :mrgreen:

One that note, if a link shows up on you "Satanic involvment" thread, I posted that immediatly before seeing your comment her... So... nvm. :roll:

Guest Faust

I'm not sure wish to do first, thank you and shake your hand, or break out of my straight jacket. Hum... priorities....

Thank you so much!