Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest football5699

Yes I'd say that is correct. So Maxis was juggling at least 3 experiments right?? DG-3, Nova 6, and zombies......WAIT so Maxis would've had to go to Kino with Steiner and then he went to Der Riese considering Eddy's quote "these must've been the failed experiments maxis told me about."

Yes I'd say that is correct. So Maxis was juggling at least 3 experiments right?? DG-3, Nova 6, and zombies......WAIT so Maxis would've had to go to Kino with Steiner and then he went to Der Riese considering Eddy's quote "these must've been the failed experiments maxis told me about."

Or Maxis began at Der Riese with Richtofen, went to Kino with Steiner, Steiner defected and Maxis went back to DR? What we know (WWK :lol: )

Maxis was with Ed in Der Riese

He was with Steiner in Kino

Steiner defected

Maxis was then again with Richtofen, but was switching back and forth?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest football5699

I can't wait till tomorrow...plus my head hurts from almost getting a concussion so I'm going to rethink this tom. :lol:

S-L will answer a lot of questions.

Guest pat5800

I have a possibility for this post have you ever noticed Verruckt and Vorkuta sound the same and that in the cut scene where Mason is first brain washed that he is in the same looking chair like the 1 at Verruckt.

I have a possibility for this post have you ever noticed Verruckt and Vorkuta sound the same and that in the cut scene where Mason is first brain washed that he is in the same looking chair like the 1 at Verruckt.

I suppose they do, but what are you driving at? That they are connected?

It is a possibility but where Mason is, is in the Pentagon, I believe.

Not in the Vorkuta mission, he is in the Pentagon in Executive Order I think. That might be wrong, but I don't think it's Vorkuta.

Guest football5699

Wait....wasn't he in the Pentagon for U.S.D.D.......but i was talking about when he was interrogated.....are we talking about the flashback from the experiments of vorkuta?

Lol shit I don't know anymore haha. But I don't see a connection between the 2. The chair in Verruckt is in a ton of maps, such as Rebirth Island

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright I think we all agree Steiner was most likely working at the German Theater. What we need to find out is how the outbreak happened and where was Steiner when it happened. I'll give some clues.

Empty tipped over canister that usually contains the Nova 6 zombie.

Steiners has emotional ups and downs and his actions are unpredictable because of this.

>_>

To Mac: I think that that is great hint eith the canister. So either the Zombies broke in and tipped over the barrel while running, or the same thing but scientists knocked it over, or sabotage right before Steiner's leaving on the ship on October 29, 1945

To killuall: Check the Asylum for SRM's post about the cause of Nova 6

Guest Monopoly Mac

Above the power switch is something written in chalk. "Knowledge itself is for the taking"... What could that mean?

And the canister is usually locked in with metal bars and is sealed with a cover. The tipped over one is open and the metal restraints look to be actually open. So I think someone let this creature out... Steiner has been known to betray anyone and can't be trusted. Why would he do this?

In the files, it says that Steiner will do whatever he can to save his ass, but text sounds like sounds like someone tried to steal them? But to football, I think he stopped producing because the war was over.

Guest Monopoly Mac

His profile also says he was on par with the greatest minds at that time. So he would probably be on par with Maxis. Wait what if in that last Kino radio, it was Steiner knocking on the door? Possibly agitated for some reason.

His profile also says he was on par with the greatest minds at that time. So he would probably be on par with Maxis. Wait what if in that last Kino radio, it was Steiner knocking on the door? Possibly agitated for some reason.

Maybe saying a container was knocked over something, ya I can see that being Steiner. So what could he have been agitated with?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well he was either agitated or the thing was urgent because he knocked a lot of times during the radio.

In the morning that day Patient 2-6 was destroyed... Wait maybe Steiner was the one who turned on the fire alarm which destroyed the patient. He didn't like being second to Maxis so he stalled his progress to make him look bad.

Well he was either agitated or the thing was urgent because he knocked a lot of times during the radio.

In the morning that day Patient 2-6 was destroyed... Wait maybe Steiner was the one who turned on the fire alarm which destroyed the patient. He didn't like being second to Maxis so he stalled his progress to make him look bad.

Fire alarm?

Guest Matuzz

Fire alarm?

2-6 got scared of the fire alarm and it attacked.

Fire alarm?

Ooh right right sorry, so maybe Steiner is beginning to sabotage?

Guest Matuzz

Fire alarm?

Ooh right right sorry, so maybe Steiner is beginning to sabotage?

Most likely, I have always though that the alarm was sabotage when I first heard it in radio.

So he began to sabotage and then left on the ship and just happened to get picked up by the Ruskies? Maybe they planned it, but intel suggests it was spontaneous.