Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... but I have a feeling that loading screen is foreshadowing something obvious and when it happens we are gonna feel like idiots...

Yeah... but I have a feeling that loading screen is foreshadowing something obvious and when it happens we are gonna feel like idiots...

Agreed, I feel like that a ton haha

Guest Greenchico97

Hello Tac, and he turned off the power to close doors so zombies wouldnt escape, they are in an asylum it only makes sense to turn off the power in order to contain some zombies within the asylum borders...as for him cutting of his arm with a knife sounds plausible since you say it is a clean cut and not getting zapped by the power, but why in the **** please report this topic, post ****???? :?:

Guest football5699

Does Gary sound like Pernell at all? He kinda sounds like a younger version in a way but it is far fetched.

If Gary is the person in the radio...maybe it isn't Pernell.

REMEMBER: this is very far fetched and I just wanted to throw it out there for discussion.

Guest Greenchico97

Does Gary sound like Pernell at all? He kinda sounds like a younger version in a way but it is far fetched.

If Gary is the person in the radio...maybe it isn't Pernell.

REMEMBER: this is very far fetched and I just wanted to throw it out there for discussion.

Does sound far fetched but knowing Treyarch who know maybe it is the same character :o:o :shock: :shock:

Hello Tac, and he turned off the power to close doors so zombies wouldnt escape, they are in an asylum it only makes sense to turn off the power in order to contain some zombies within the asylum borders...as for him cutting of his arm with a knife sounds plausible since you say it is a clean cut and not getting zapped by the power, but why in the **** please report this topic, post ****???? :?:

That's what I am thinking. Maybe he ran through the **** please report this topic, post **** and put it there?

Guest Greenchico97

That's what I am thinking. Maybe he ran through the **** please report this topic, post **** and put it there?

You and me share the same [brains] i like you theory, Peter* 'Gaaahhhh!!! My hand!!! must escape...' ; Zombie* 'Raaahhh' Peter* 'Holy chiZ!!! Ahhh ooooo **** please report this topic, post ****, i think ima make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, hold on Zombie' Zombie*'Sam?' 10 min latr ok chase continues :lol:

Mind if I use some of this for a theory about who the characters on Natch Der Untoten and Verruckt are?

Sure, just send me a PM if you want any more info, and if you don't mind, can you give me some credit for helping out?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just realized something. Most of us say Pernell was also working at one of the facilities but in his notes it says all attempts at securing a piece of 115 technology was unsuccessful. If he was working at the facility he would have to work with this technology.

Guest Monopoly Mac

He also says recent communique indicates the 935 experiments are barely out of control. I don't think he would need communique if he was working there.

Its just in his notes it is like he is watching over the entire operation and isn't actually in it. But thats just me.

Guest Matuzz

He also says recent communique indicates the 935 experiments are barely out of control. I don't think he would need communique if he was working there.

Its just in his notes it is like he is watching over the entire operation and isn't actually in it. But thats just me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cornelius was not involved in the field, but he run the spying operation from US.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cornelius was not involved in the field, but he run the spying operation from US.

What about, "WE failed to contain the asylum"

Guest Matuzz

What about, "WE failed to contain the asylum"

Could mean the whole team working in the asylum and that they failed and the outbreak happened.

If the handler was also working on the Group 935. The handler could be the H. Yena and he was working at Verruckt and then he went to Kino to continue the work and messaged Peter who had left earlier, maybe because Richtofen lured him to the SNN from the Verruckt.

Guest Matuzz

But they say the handler is Cornelius Pernell?

2 handlers? Cornelius at US and one in the field, Cornelius is handling them both (Peter and his handler)... :D

2 handlers? Cornelius at US and one in the field, Cornelius is handling them both (Peter and his handler)... :D

I suppose the could be true, or Pernell was Yena and Peters handler, since both were spies

Guest Matuzz

I suppose the could be true, or Pernell was Yena and Peters handler, since both were spies

Could be, hope the last map gives answers if its finally area 51 and home of MJ-12

Guest undead illuminati

I'm not sure... I always thought it was written by random inmates...

Who do you think turned off the power and why? I'm thinking a zombie got loose and did it..

maybe Richtofen cut the power before going to SNN or DR? a first, unsuccessful attempt to kill peter?

I'm not sure... I always thought it was written by random inmates...

Who do you think turned off the power and why? I'm thinking a zombie got loose and did it..

maybe Richtofen cut the power before going to SNN or DR? a first, unsuccessful attempt to kill peter?

Well we don't even know Ed was in Verruckt