Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just thought of something again. Richtofen can't be the only Illuminati member in Group 935.

If there was a note written "Its time to kill Maxis" someone else had to have wrote it not Edward.

Just thought of something again. Richtofen can't be the only Illuminati member in Group 935.

If there was a note written "Its time to kill Maxis" someone else had to have wrote it not Edward.

Beautiful point. Let's see:

Maxis (doubt it)

Yena

Porter

That's about it I think.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I was thinking more like there was an actual "high ranking" member I guess you could call it who wrote it. Remember that note that said something like "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." and it was sent to Faithful Servant ER? That makes me think Edwards simply a servant to them and only does their dirty work. The one who wrote the note probably just watches over him.

I was thinking more like there was an actual "high ranking" member I guess you could call it who wrote it. Remember that note that said something like "The seed has been planted. Maxis must not know." and it was sent to Faithful Servant ER? That makes me think Edwards simply a servant to them and only does their dirty work. The one who wrote the note probably just watches over him.

Like a Handler ;)

What about the board message, the bees have escaped from Ludwigsdorf or whatever, any significance?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think thats a reference to the zombies breaking out of Der Riese. It could mean more but thats my guess.

Hey in your Mythology of Aether, the quote says everything beginning from the moon to the limits of the universe is Aether. Would that mean it would be easier to access Aether on the moon?

I think thats a reference to the zombies breaking out of Der Riese. It could mean more but thats my guess.

Hey in your Mythology of Aether, the quote says everything beginning from the moon to the limits of the universe is Aether. Would that mean it would be easier to access Aether on the moon?

I was thinking that too, except Ludwigsdorf is an actual city, I'll check it out.

Also, I'm not sure it would be because you have to get there via a teleportation of some sort I think. If you could just walk into it then yes because it's closer, but I don't think it matter how close because of the way you must get there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... but I figured theres a lot of 115 on the moon and if Aether starts there it would be easier... But I'm not an expert on Aether mythology so I can't be sure.

Yeah... but I figured theres a lot of 115 on the moon and if Aether starts there it would be easier... But I'm not an expert on Aether mythology so I can't be sure.

Ya I'm still figuring it all out. But back to the Illuminati, who could be the high-ranking official?

Well steiner seems like he would be more in the role of richtofen imo

Well Richtofen was an assistant, and Steiner was THE head of the NOVA 6 program

Well I meant figuratively meaning someone's lapdog kinda like Richtofen to Maxis or Richtofen to the Iluminati

OOOh I get you now, I can see that

Guest ddanso7

Parnell is dead. He dies during the Der Reise outbreak. In one of the Der Reise radios, the Transcript starts off "...But im almost out of hope *Radio cuts off*". Parnell had just finished sending the message to Peter when the outbreak occurred. Parnell is also the one who could not find his pills and hangs himself. Sort of weird how both Peter and Parnell end up hanging and maybe there is some logic between them but that is an answer to one question. Parnell is more than likely dead.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I got something better. The two people in the radio was Edward Richtofen and the high ranking Illuminati member. "Goodbye old friend" was the Illuminati member who teleported Richtofen. They knew the teleporters were very prone to error so they teleported only one of them. Richtofen had the most knowledge so they teleported him.

Guest Monopoly Mac

You realize how the zombie outbreaks only been in places with 115 and where the team is. Even though the Ascension description said the countdown to the apocalypse has begun. Looks like she really is after the team.

You realize how the zombie outbreaks only been in places with 115 and where the team is. Even though the Ascension description said the countdown to the apocalypse has begun. Looks like she really is after the team.

Well they were never at NDU or Verruckt? Besides Tank of course, but as pointed out, it says the countdown has begun, which means for some reason it wasn't before, or IMO it was just for effect.

What do you think Richtofens trying to build or accomplish?

Well his quote in Call of the Dead says he only needs one more piece until he rules the world, so THAT'S what he trying to accomplish. As for what's he's building, I think it's an EPIC teleporter of some kind that he can use freely and harness the true uses, so I think he gets the focusing stone in S-L, and does something epic in Area 51.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I don't know why but I feel like the stories going to be a circle. In the ipod touch version of Nacht Der Untoten Richtofen becomes a zombie. We know him and possibly the others are turning... OMG.

Maybe... the guy in the NDU loading screen is Richtofen! Because you see him teleport! Maybe he used a super teleporter to go back in time...

I don't know why but I feel like the stories going to be a circle. In the ipod touch version of Nacht Der Untoten Richtofen becomes a zombie. We know him and possibly the others are turning... OMG.

Maybe... the guy in the NDU loading screen is Richtofen! Because you see him teleport! Maybe he used a super teleporter to go back in time...

I always was thinking it could be, but maybe it's Tunguska because of the russian hammer and sickle? Personally, I don't believe that Treyarch didn't have all this story planned out from the beginning and just saw how big of a hit it was. I think that they made the story, or at least what they could, and if the game mode busted, it busted. But Maybe Richtofen does turn into a Zombie in the end.