Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

I don't get the containing thing. If the containment failed does that mean the zombies spread out of Verruckt? If they did where did they go? Natch?

EDIT: Another discovery. Peter may have cut off his arm himself because he got bit. He amputated his to stop the spread. You can obviously see it was successful because the hanging man is not a zombie.

The dude is dead. Ghosts manifest themselves in EVPs. Radios can pick up EVP frequancies.

Oh! I get it. So you think his ghost made the message?

I don't get the containing thing. If the containment failed does that mean the zombies spread out of Verruckt? If they did where did they go? Natch?

EDIT: Another discovery. Peter may have cut off his arm himself because he got bit. He amputated his to stop the spread. You can obviously see it was successful because the hanging man is not a zombie.

I don't think necessarily they spread. I think it just meant that they overran the facility. And I think the next outbreak was Nacht yes. If I remember correctly, it's a pretty clean cut and isn't there a bloody knife in the **** please report this topic, post ****? But why would he chop it off on the power? And if that is the knife, why run to the **** please report this topic, post **** or whatever to put it down?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Thats actually the theory I was making before but then I said forget it. I can't understand why he would take the knife with him. Maybe he was cutting something up. Someone turned off the power. He went over to turn it back on and held onto the knife incase there was an enemy. Zombie bit him. He cut off its head. He knew he didn't have much time. He couldn't run back to the room so he held onto the switch took the knife and started sawing away until he just ripped it off.

Thats actually the theory I was making before but then I said forget it. I can't understand why he would take the knife with him. Maybe he was cutting something up. Someone turned off the power. He went over to turn it back on and held onto the knife incase there was an enemy. Zombie bit him. He cut off its head. He knew he didn't have much time. He couldn't run back to the room so he held onto the switch took the knife and started sawing away until he just ripped it off.

Nice. I like that. Because he looks freshly dead (maybe it's just so he's visible) I think that he was escaping and only had a knife. He ran to sabotage the facility. As he turned off the power he was bitten, his hand was already on the power so he used is for support. He cut off his arm and ran to the **** please report this topic, post ****, stuck it in the table, and maybe started writing on walls? BTW do we think all the wall writing was by one person?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'm not sure... I always thought it was written by random inmates...

Who do you think turned off the power and why? I'm thinking a zombie got loose and did it..

I'm not sure... I always thought it was written by random inmates...

Who do you think turned off the power and why? I'm thinking a zombie got loose and did it..

Lol as said above, I think Peter did it to sabotage the building.

Maybe Peter knew his identity was compromised so he did it.

See, What I think happened is that Dempsey was found, thought to be the spy, and then after hearing of the infiltration that occurred around the same time, realized the Dempsey wasn't the spy, but it was actually Peter. Peter was scared because he had heard a spy was captured, and figured he was next, and then bailed. Maybe Richtofen thought that he was still at Verruckt and ordered the outbreak?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright... I think we got this topic down...different one now... Why do you think Cornelius wanted Peter to follow the numbers?

Alright... I think we got this topic down...different one now... Why do you think Cornelius wanted Peter to follow the numbers?

Well, when he refers to the 'experiment' it's not plural. So I think it's big. Remember in the Hangar-18 trailer, there is man lying on a table, maybe that's him? I've also heard that it's just locations to 115, which while true, I don't think that's their purpose.

Area 51 I get... Whats the importance of Tunguska? Is there an experiment going on there?

I would assume there is. I think the Russians got their supply from Tunguska, American in Area 51, and the Nazi's in SNN. I think Tunguska will be a future map due to repeated acknowledgments about it.

Alright...anything else to discuss?

I found these quotes in CoTD:

DEMPSEY:

“I can’t really remember a time before the zombies, maybe it’s the vodka, or something else.” So Richtofen erased their memories, and they are getting them back.

“It feels like I’m on vacation” They have been fighting for a while then.

Dempsey is having a hangover, because he says his head hurts and he understand why Nikolai never sobers up

Nikolai

Interestingly enough, he says he has just sobered up because he can think straight, and his hands aren’t shaking.

He pours Takeo a glass of vodka and tells him to not puke this time, and everyone else has vodka also.

He “hopes Richtofen is leading them towards more vodka, and less Zombies” So Richtofen seems to know where they are going.

RICHTOFEN:

"It’s situations like this that I wish I hadn’t erased their, umm, I mean… FORCEFIELD FORCEFIELD, stuck behind a forcefield!"

"One more piece after this, just one more piece and the world can be mine!"

"So close, so close, I’m almost happy were stopping here so there’s nothing to jog their memories! I mean… FORCEFIELD FORCEFIELD I’m not stuck behind a forcefield!"

"The VRIL Generator will be mine, and then there’s only one more thing I need!"

Any of them u want to discuss?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Alright...anything else to discuss?

I found these quotes in CoTD:

DEMPSEY:

“I can’t really remember a time before the zombies, maybe it’s the vodka, or something else.” So Richtofen erased their memories, and they are getting them back.

“It feels like I’m on vacation” They have been fighting for a while then.

Dempsey is having a hangover, because he says his head hurts and he understand why Nikolai never sobers up

Nikolai

Interestingly enough, he says he has just sobered up because he can think straight, and his hands aren’t shaking.

He pours Takeo a glass of vodka and tells him to not puke this time, and everyone else has vodka also.

He “hopes Richtofen is leading them towards more vodka, and less Zombies” So Richtofen seems to know where they are going.

RICHTOFEN:

"It’s situations like this that I wish I hadn’t erased their, umm, I mean… FORCEFIELD FORCEFIELD, stuck behind a forcefield!"

"One more piece after this, just one more piece and the world can be mine!"

"So close, so close, I’m almost happy were stopping here so there’s nothing to jog their memories! I mean… FORCEFIELD FORCEFIELD I’m not stuck behind a forcefield!"

"The VRIL Generator will be mine, and then there’s only one more thing I need!"

Any of them u want to discuss?

Richtofen has alot of interesting ones, the third one proves my theory of them having things that jog their memories, and it might also prove that they weren't tested on at CotD (as there isn't anything to recognize at CotD, although they are stuck in a tiny room..). As for the last one, well someone was right about the Vril generator.

Richtofen has alot of interesting ones, the third one proves my theory of them having things that jog their memories, and it might also prove that they weren't tested on at CotD (as there isn't anything to recognize at CotD, although they are stuck in a tiny room..). As for the last one, well someone was right about the Vril generator.

I think it definitely proves those things, but do you thing the last piece is the Focusing Stone?

Guest Zombieofthedead

I think it definitely proves those things, but do you thing the last piece is the Focusing Stone?

In all honesty, I have no clue. I don't even know what the focusing stone is, only heard of it from the achievements.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Actually it proves they were at Cotd. He is happy their stuck inside because he doesn't want them to see outside the room... if it would have jogged their memory theres obviously someting there.

Actually it proves they were at Cotd. He is happy their stuck inside because he doesn't want them to see outside the room... if it would have jogged their memory theres obviously someting there.

Well he says "stopping here", not "stopping in this tiny secluded room" so I think it means there is nothing for them here. Not to mention we have no proof they were ever in CoTD beforehand.

No I listened to it closely he says "stuck" in here.

You sure? Nevermind, I don't really want to argue about it. But I kind of want to make my own version of Matuzz's info for newcomers thread, but I don't want to be accused of taking his idea. Also, I want to hear a theory from you about what happened to Pernell.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think he went to look for Peter himself... Don't ask me how I just feel it... incomplete thought right now.. what do you think happened to him?

I think he went to look for Peter himself... Don't ask me how I just feel it... incomplete thought right now.. what do you think happened to him?

I truly can't tell. I mean, I'm almost positive he is a spy inside Group 935, I'll say that til I die. When the outbreak occurred, I think Peter escaped. This is what I had before I made this topic:

Richtofen knew that Peter had escaped, and wanted to get him at all costs. Cornelius Pernell was also a spy inside of Group 935. He was Peter’s Handler and worked alongside him while at Verruckt. Richtofen forced Pernell to send Peter a direct message, which was picked up by the Shi No Numa radios. Cornelius was told by Richtofen to explain to Peter that they weren’t able to contain the Asylum, and he must find Dr. Richtofen. Peter knew that Richtofen spent a lot time in Der Riese, so he headed to Shi No Numa. Expecting this, Richtofen was able to get there first, and hence lured Peter to Shi No Numa to hang him and make it look as though he was tangled in a parachute.

Speaking strictly about Pernell and where he went, not Peter, he never mentions anything about his location. He speaks in the notes section like he isn't there, he speaks in third person kind of, with the "from the asylum" and "the asylum" and stuff, it seems like he's not there, although he could be. And in the second radio, he speaks in first person plural with the WE and stuff. He definitely escaped Verruckt, which doesn't support my old theory, becausee Richtofen would have killed him on the spot. Maybe Pernell is the Pentagon Thief since he worked for the US :lol:

Guest MrRoflWaffles

"According to Richtofen, he broke a specimen and a spy found in Verruckt was sent to Der Riese. He later said that Dempsey must gave been the spy, which we know is incorrect. We know it wasn't Peter in Der Riese because Richtofen says after receiving Dempsey that he suspects Peter of being a spy."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes upon loading Der Riese, Dempsey says "ahh, not this place again" or something like that?

In the first message, Pernell speaks like he isn’t in Verruckt, but in the second message he says “WE failed to contain the asylum”, suggesting that he was in Verruckt when the outbreak occurred.

It would most likely have been in everyone's interests to prevent a zombie outbreak of any kind :P

It would also have been likely that the Americans wouldn't have been too happy had 935 made a colossal breakthrough, so containing the asylum could simply be a reference to the experimentation becoming out of control due to speed of progress (remember the radio where I think it's Richtofen that says "if we continue to progress at this speed we will achieve success in weeks" or something.. Damn my memory of radios and quotes in general sucks XD

Notice that he says “experiment” not plural in message 2, that mean’s only one thing

Experiment is one of those umbrella words that can mean a HEAP of smaller experiments. For example, I could refer to something as "The Waffle Experiment" and be referring to a load of experiments that I could be carrying out, all with one final goal in mind.

Just my 2 cents. Loving this thread btw :)

"According to Richtofen, he broke a specimen and a spy found in Verruckt was sent to Der Riese. He later said that Dempsey must gave been the spy, which we know is incorrect. We know it wasn't Peter in Der Riese because Richtofen says after receiving Dempsey that he suspects Peter of being a spy."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes upon loading Der Riese, Dempsey says "ahh, not this place again" or something like that?

I have not heard that, but I'll ask around

In the first message, Pernell speaks like he isn’t in Verruckt, but in the second message he says “WE failed to contain the asylum”, suggesting that he was in Verruckt when the outbreak occurred.

It would most likely have been in everyone's interests to prevent a zombie outbreak of any kind :P

It would also have been likely that the Americans wouldn't have been too happy had 935 made a colossal breakthrough, so containing the asylum could simply be a reference to the experimentation becoming out of control due to speed of progress (remember the radio where I think it's Richtofen that says "if we continue to progress at this speed we will achieve success in weeks" or something.. Damn my memory of radios and quotes in general sucks XD

Well we took 935 stuff and sent it to Area 51, that's confirmed basically in the campaign intel. But I haven't heard a radio like that.

Notice that he says “experiment” not plural in message 2, that mean’s only one thing

Experiment is one of those umbrella words that can mean a HEAP of smaller experiments. For example, I could refer to something as "The Waffle Experiment" and be referring to a load of experiments that I could be carrying out, all with one final goal in mind.

Fair enough, I can understand that.

Just my 2 cents. Loving this thread btw :)[/quote:hfohpubg]