Deciphering Peter McKay and Cornelius Pernell

Guest Tac

I want to apologize ahead of time, because this post can get confusing, and is meant to make you ponder the facts, and question what you thought you knew.

HANDLER’S NOTES: We successfully inserted Peter into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communiqué indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that Peter’s identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract Peter from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will by one Tank Dempsey.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

Cornelius Pernell

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain... STATIC (contained) ... at all costs. Repeat: Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. May be our only advantage now. Find Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best... STATIC. ...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

According to the first message, it is Cornelius Pernell (HANDLER) who made that note. It says HANDLER at the beginning of the second message, so we can assume that that is also Pernell.

In the first message, Pernell speaks like he isn’t in Verruckt, but in the second message he says “WE failed to contain the asylum”, suggesting that he was in Verruckt when the outbreak occurred. He says that they moved testing “here” and says that the DG-2 tests continue. To my knowledge, the only DG-2 testing was in Der Riese, so does that mean he is in Der Riese, or had intelligence that tests were still occurring? If in Der Riese, that must mean that, in the beginning, Pernell wasn’t in Verruckt, went there to oversee the extraction of Peter, the Asylum broke out, thus moving everything to Der Riese.

What does not make sense is the numbers. He says they moved testing “here” and proceeds to say, “Location. The number’s will guide you.” So if Pernell is in Der Riese, what would he be referring to in those locations? Where he is, or something else?

Notice that he says “experiment” not plural in message 2, that mean’s only one thing, monumental at that, was moved. Could THAT mean that the DG-2 tests comment was via intelligence and he was in Area 51 running tests? It could, but in message 1, it says that attempts to retrieve research and technology has failed, so does that stick to the Der Riese theory?

Onto Peter. The second message says that he hopes it hasn’t happened where Peter is, so that must mean that wherever Peter is, it’s a 935 base. Automatically, you would think of Shi No Numa since that’s where the radio is. In Der Riese when throwing the monkey bomb, Richtofen says, “HA! You were all fooled just like Peter!” If Peter was already in SNN, then he didn’t fool him into getting there, so how did Eddy fool him?

On a different note, SNN is known to house broadcasts from other places such as Verruckt and the Just the Beginning audio, and Kino with the teleportation conversation, so it’s doesn’t necessarily mean he’s in SNN. It could mean that the SNN radio just picked up the signal.

Notice that it says Peter’s current location is unknown in the first message, but was last at Verruckt and they sent in a team. If his location is unknown, could he be dead already in Shi No Numa?

I am sorry for all the questions, but I want YOUR opinions based on pure factual evidence shown above, what do you think happened?

- If Peter was lured, how?

- What happened to Pernell?

- What are the numbers referring to?

- Was Peter in Verruckt when the extraction team came in?

To ponder your minds a bit more, here is the second message, Pernell's voice is in the message (not the numbers):

[youtube:ukmx10zv]7kpyRwuk-Bc[/youtube:ukmx10zv]

If you skip to 0:35 seconds, this is found on Shi No Numa, the voice sounds American. The message is split into 4 short sentences, each of which is hard to decipher. I believe it says, "Dr. Richtofen is in Verruckt" "And I am in Verruckt" "And we are not the only one's working with 115" and the fourth I cannot understand. Thanks to football5699 for uploading this video, and do you think this is relevant? Is it Pernell?

[youtube:ukmx10zv]U2nHQVfFY2c[/youtube:ukmx10zv]

One thing I want to say, this is not a thread to post your ideas about Dempsey being captured and what not, if you can truly relate it to Pernell and Peter, and can stick to the facts, then I would love to hear it. Please comment with your thoughts on how this is breaking down!

Guest football5699

The funniest thing is that the vid wasnt even supposed to be for CoDz it just turned out more important than I thought...

Anyway, I think Richtofen was at SNN and he intercepted the message like you said. Wait, now that I think of it, wasn't Peter sent to Der Riese via CotD radios as a spy.

WHOAAA: I think I hear at the end of my vid instead of "Im at Verruckt" I hear "It ends at Verruckt"....You may need to listen multiple times carefully.

The funniest thing is that the vid wasnt even supposed to be for CoDz it just turned out more important than I thought...

Anyway, I think Richtofen was at SNN and he intercepted the message like you said. Wait, now that I think of it, wasn't Peter sent to Der Riese via CotD radios as a spy.

According to Richtofen, he broke a specimen and a spy found in Verruckt was sent to Der Riese. He later said that Dempsey must gave been the spy, which we know is incorrect. We know it wasn't Peter in Der Riese because Richtofen says after receiving Dempsey that he suspects Peter of being a spy.

Guest football5699

Just making sure you caught my update Tac

In all I hear:

something "experiment", find the 115, find Dr. Richtofen, It ends at Verruckt

Just making sure you caught my update Tac

In all I hear:

something "experiment", find the 115, find Dr. Richtofen, It ends at Verruckt

I can check it in the morning, but I can't imagine it would end there.

Guest Faust

-Peter must have been luered in by the radio transmissions comming out of the swamp in an attempt to get the data servants to save richtofen.

-The handler must have died in Der Riese, as "The experiment must refure to the Data Servant Project. Hence the second hanging man and Harvey Yena speaking to a man before he kills himself.

-Once decoded the numbers are co-ordinates to Tunguska, Russia and Groom Lake. We've sort of known that for a year... Sorry.

-I reccon' Peter was captured with the extraction team, however they were kept at Verruckt insted of being taken with Dempsey. Peter escaped at the cost of his arm as Smokey and the other Marines sacrificed themselves to save him by keeping the zombies at bay until help arrived for him. Help that never came.

Guest football5699

Well I think that when Richtofen became wise of these transmissions he plotted a way to get Peter. I think at this point Richtofen is now positive Peter is the spy.

Wait.....I also think that when Richtofen learned "Der Riese must be contained at all costs," he went to either help, do research, or salvage what he could.

-Peter must have been luered in by the radio transmissions comming out of the swamp in an attempt to get the data servants to save richtofen.

But why would we want to save Richtofen if a spy had been captured? Wouldn't he want to get away?

-The handler must have died in Der Riese, as "The experiment must refure to the Data Servant Project. Hence the second hanging man and Harvey Yena speaking to a man before he kills himself.

Where is that quote from?

-Once decoded the numbers are co-ordinates to Tunguska, Russia and Groom Lake. We've sort of known that for a year... Sorry.

I understand we've known that, I didn't say it was new, I asked about it's relevance.

-I reccon' Peter was captured with the extraction team, however they were kept at Verruckt insted of being taken with Dempsey. Peter escaped at the cost of his arm as Smokey and the other Marines sacrificed themselves to save him by keeping the zombies at bay until help arrived for him. Help that never came.

I could see that

Guest camarowland

i honestly think the body hanging in the first room is peter. In the assylum theres a left arm on the power switch, and the body is also missing his left arm. now with the theory that peter was at the assylum at some point, lets tie this to the radio transmission stating "the power is off dont leave me! lets get this door open etc. etc." i believe this is peter. Richtofen i think teleported to SNN but the inconsistancy's of the teleporter snatched peter also, his left arm being grounded to the switch got left behind. peter smashed into the builing getting snared in a rope and dying while Richtofen was left alone to fend and figure everything out. this is when our crew of 3 gets there. just my opinion though,

i honestly think the body hanging in the first room is peter. In the assylum theres a left arm on the power switch, and the body is also missing his left arm. now with the theory that peter was at the assylum at some point, lets tie this to the radio transmission stating "the power is off dont leave me! lets get this door open etc. etc." i believe this is peter. Richtofen i think teleported to SNN but the inconsistancy's of the teleporter snatched peter also, his left arm being grounded to the switch got left behind. peter smashed into the builing getting snared in a rope and dying while Richtofen was left alone to fend and figure everything out. this is when our crew of 3 gets there. just my opinion though,

Not a bad theory, except that the man yelling for a revive is from Verruckt, he's a marine. That radio is the audio of Treyarchs trailer

Guest camarowland

AHH! i forgot about that completely!!!!! brain sludge haha, i apply my theory to the marine, whos name may have been peter also. just not the peter lmao

Guest Faust

But why would we want to save Richtofen if a spy had been captured? Wouldn't he want to get away?

-The handler must have died in Der Riese, as the experiment must refure to the Data Servant Project. Hence the second hanging man and Harvey Yena speaking to a man before he kills himself.

Where is that quote from?

I understand we've known that, I didn't say it was new, I asked about it's relevance.

I could see that

-I think he knew that peter would arrive for him for questioning, seeing as he knew about the data servant project and how to follow the frequancy. Once Peter arrived he locked him up in the hut with the zombies.

-I didn't mean it to be a quote, that was a typo on my part.

-Groom Lake= Area 51. According to the radios in Der Riese, the Americans had gained a massive amount of element 115 after a meteor shower in the 1930s in an area called Chicora (the meteor shower was discovered via decoding the blood on the walls at verruckt.) Later in Groom Lake's history, it became the center for operation Paperclip in an attempt to build a real life Die Glocke with co-opted nazi scientists. I will post further dicoveries I have made conscerning Dreamland later once I have me desktop. Tunguska Was an area deep withen russia where a massive, in-air explosion occured in the 1910s. One could guess that this was the impact of a meteor containing 115.

So consider this. In the CoD universe, three major groups arrised after the fall of Nazi Germany, all of them based off of scientific advancment:

The Ascension Group (Russia)

Operation Paperclip (Western Nations)

Group 935 (Fourth Reich)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait I know this goes against my idea of the interrupting radio signals with Shi No Numa but what if Peter escaped and went to Shi No Numa and Cornelius actually meant to send it there. I hope it hasn't happened there too meaning he hopes the zombies haven't overran that place too. Find Dr.Richtofen because he is in Shi No Numa. Or a better idea that goes with the interrupting radio theory...

Peter went to an undisclosed location out of Verruckt and got the transmission there... Its just the Shi No Numa one sounds right but I don't want it to be right lol...

Wait I know this goes against my idea of the interrupting radio signals with Shi No Numa but what if Peter escaped and went to Shi No Numa and Cornelius actually meant to send it there. I hope it hasn't happened there too meaning he hopes the zombies haven't overran that place too. Find Dr.Richtofen because he is in Shi No Numa. Or a better idea that goes with the interrupting radio theory...

Peter went to an undisclosed location out of Verruckt and got the transmission there... Its just the Shi No Numa one sounds right but I don't want it to be right lol...

My original theory is that Pernell was under the influence when sending the radio. He said to find Richtofen, Peter knew Ed was in Der Riese so he went to SNN, and Ed thought he would. Hence luring him there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh! What if Peter went to Der Riese and when he got there the outbreak already happened. Pernell knew he was in Der Riese thats why he was telling him to keep Der Riese contained. But of course it was too late.

And Tac, what did I say about posting on somebodies thread... I can tell your already getting pissed.

Oh! What if Peter went to Der Riese and when he got there the outbreak already happened. Pernell knew he was in Der Riese thats why he was telling him to keep Der Riese contained. But of course it was too late.

And Tac, what did I say about posting on somebodies thread... I can tell your already getting pissed.

So Der Riese breakout before SNN? Maybe. So DR broke out and then they go to SNN which breaks out? And check your PMs

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well how did the outbreak in Shi No Numa happen? Group 935 scientists there and then they got overrun? Maybe when Richtofen came he took care of the rest of the zombies.

Well how did the outbreak in Shi No Numa happen? Group 935 scientists there and then they got overrun? Maybe when Richtofen came he took care of the rest of the zombies.

Well I said this on that other thread, I think the team went there to do whatever to Richtofen, and found him fighting off zombies.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright cool. Just curious here in 1945 what type of communication would the O.S.S use to communicate with their spy? Does he have his own personal radio?

Alright cool. Just curious here in 1945 what type of communication would the O.S.S use to communicate with their spy? Does he have his own personal radio?

I would think he would. I can't imagine the Majestic 12/OSS would send transmissions straight to the 935 compounds.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just noticed something, not sure if you noticed this already. The Handlers notes are literally notes. Like every paragraph is a new thought.

HANDLER’S NOTES: We successfully inserted Peter into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communiqué indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

NEW NOTE: Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

NEW NOTE:We fear that Peter’s identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract Peter from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will by one Tank Dempsey.

NEW NOTE:The asylum must be contained at all costs.

Maybe this means that when they found out Peter escaped and knew the zombies took over the facility they needed to contain it.

Guest Faust

Oh yes, and that static you hear in the second video, repeating what was said in the first... Do you remember our little talk we had about white noise? Peter must be trying to tell us something. Hehe. :twisted:

Ooh! It does say notes plural, so I think that is very plausible, although speaking about how it must me contained, it sounds like it hasnt broken out yet.

To str: I remember speaking of whitE noise, I kind of know about it, but I don't understand exactly how he could utilize it and send a message,