Der Riese Eclipse | Can It Be Relevant? *UPDATE*

Guest Tac

Erm I don't know much about eclipses but aren't eclipses only in own in parts of the world... like if your in America and see one your not going to see one in China?

That's correct, so maybe it was right in between germany and upper India? Just spit ballin

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hmm I see... On the topic of timeline if we helped Brock escape in the past does this have any effects on the present?

Hmm I see... On the topic of timeline if we helped Brock escape in the past does this have any effects on the present?

Well it sounds to me that we got both of them to escape, but that's a great question. I think it would have an effect. Maybe he's the son if maxis and works at Area51 :lol:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hey maybe the blank portrait is really Brock... "Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!"

A quote from the oh wise Takeo Masaki...

Hey maybe the blank portrait is really Brock... "Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!"

A quote from the oh wise Takeo Masaki...

Sounds like it would be Gary. Was alive, died, and then came back. But Brock would be more storyline-plausible. Oh Takeo, so many secrets and we just don't know it yet.

Guest football5699

well we did prevent brock from dying I believe with the snare trap right?? or was that Gary??

EDIT: Who else thinks this could be like Back to the Future 2 (isn't it always hehehe) in regards to that maybe an older Richtofen (kinda like old Biff) is trying to help this Richtofen to achieve his goal hence the shrine.

well we did prevent brock from dying I believe with the snare trap right?? or was that Gary??

EDIT: Who else thinks this could be like Back to the Future 2 (isn't it always hehehe) in regards to that maybe an older Richtofen (kinda like old Biff) is trying to help this Richtofen to achieve his goal hence the shrine.

That was Gary, he died, and when we go in the past we save him. Brock never died. And I don't really like to compare it to movies or other games :/

Guest Papi_Jr

i think that Brock and Gary both die i different ways (every step of the EE)

i heard Richtofen say that they keep dieing in different ways but u gotta save them..also the last radio under the stairs of the PaP at the end i kinda say the samething in the first radio .. so i think they die no matter wat because it repeats

i heard Richtofen say that they keep dieing in different ways but u gotta save them..also the last radio under the stairs of the PaP at the end i kinda say the samething in the first radio .. so i think they die no matter wat because it repeats

It says at the end they escape I believe, and no radios repeat, I have scripted almost all of them

Guest OpTic Predator

i honestly don't think that the eclipse in der reise had anything to do with the plot cause i doubt they took it that serious back in WaW. i doubt they already planned ahead a whole years worth of plots and story lining from ssn to whenever it finishes. so right now they might go on and make it so it does mean something but idk about right now

Guest football5699

But they probably have A LOT of people on storyline and if someone decides to do an easter egg....They could suggest "hey, lets make it ultimately tie to Der Riese" and then they continue from there.

That was Gary, he died, and when we go in the past we save him. Brock never died. And I don't really like to compare it to movies or other games :/

Just out of curiosity why not??

But they probably have A LOT of people on storyline and if someone decides to do an easter egg....They could suggest "hey, lets make it ultimately tie to Der Riese" and then they continue from there.

Just out of curiosity why not??

Idk, I just get annoyed when it's not a direct equivalence like the movie 'Fly Trap.' All the comparison's to Uncharted 2 and Shangri-La just gets me annoyed. Not a truly legit reason, but we all have things that irk us.

To each his own I always say :D

S-L will be interesting when we discover and comprehend everything.

See, what else is there do you think? I'm starting to feel disappointed because I think it's everything.

Guest football5699

I'm feeling that the shrine is bigger than we imagine PLUS we still haven't fully comprehended this easter egg in the long term. Not to mention how they get to the next map of either Area 51, The Moon, or whatever. There are still many questions IMO. Not to mention if this is simultaneous with DR.

I'm feeling that the shrine is bigger than we imagine PLUS we still haven't fully comprehended this easter egg in the long term. Not to mention how they get to the next map of either Area 51, The Moon, or whatever. There are still many questions IMO. Not to mention if this is simultaneous with DR.

Ok that's true. So far, it seems the long term is regarding Richtofen's ruling the world. I will agree that there are many questions, more than I originally believed

Guest Monopoly Mac

Do you think Agartha has any importance? Personally I just think it was a plot device to give Brock and Gary a reason to be there but maybe it could be important.

Guest football5699

That is a good question....RIGHT NOW i believe it was just a reason for them to be there but stranger things have happened.

Do you think Agartha has any importance? Personally I just think it was a plot device to give Brock and Gary a reason to be there but maybe it could be important.

If the devil is involved, a gateway to hell?

Guest football5699

Since the shrine might've been where the gateway started...maybe it was the Devil's way of telling Richtofen he would go to hell for his actions...or maybe even luring him.

Or maybe he made a deal with the devil here.

That's possible. And I know football's theory, but why do you think Brock is so comfortable around zombies? Like how did he know about them and act so calm?

Guest Papi_Jr

It says at the end they escape I believe, and no radios repeat, I have scripted almost all of them

at the end of the radio it repeats from the first one..

[youtube:1jwbv9oi]30pD4gMyVn4[/youtube:1jwbv9oi]