closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

Guest football5699

Yeah I'm thinking its just for gaming purposes... And I am honored to be in your signature :D

No Problem.....I figured you have been very active to the Research Facility that I'd add you.

Shi No Numa and Ascension are my two maps that need solving and have the biggest plot holes.

Yeah I'm thinking its just for gaming purposes... And I am honored to be in your signature :D

No Problem.....I figured you have been very active to the Research Facility that I'd add you.

Shi No Numa and Ascension are my two maps that need solving and have the biggest plot holes.

Agreed, they are easily the hardest so far.

Guest gamerfan74

Just throwing out my ideas on how the maps go and why:

Verruckt (1st Outbreak Theory, Dempsey extracting Peter and captured by 935 as experiment with Nikolai and Takeo)

Nacht Der Untoten (Other Outbreak, Seperate Marines)

Shi No Numa (Swamp Outbreak, WW2, Wunderwaffe, Dempsey later mentions meteor & meeting Richtofen first at SNN, but feels like he might have before)

Der Reise (Characters seem to know each other but not well, WW2, the DG-2 didn't overload the teleporter from SNN, but in Der Reise the characters are apparentely introduced to Pack-a-Punch for first time, PAP DG-2, causing the EXTRA energy than the normal Wunderwaffe to overload teleporter)

Kino Der Toten (Meteor from SNN, Teleporting w/DG-2, Cold War Weaponry)

Ascension/Five (Same time due to phones, Cold War)

Call of the Dead (Teleporting, Gersh Reference, Sets Up Shangri-La)

Shangri-La (After COTD because they teleported to "Paradise")

What do you think?

Guest football5699

You seem to be pretty on par with your maps.

The only thing debatable is the Gersch reference being 4th wall but that is it.