closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

Yeah but this was before an actual story was being made. I'm not talking about the zombies I'm talking about the characters. The characters were actually getting a story when Black Ops came out not in World at War. They were probably just for the lolz back then.

Well then can we take the "second outbreak at NDU" into account?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Honestly I don't think that matters. If you want to make a theory ignoring that you can, if you wanna make one based on that intel you can too. In the end it doesn't mess with the core story.

Honestly I don't think that matters. If you want to make a theory ignoring that you can, if you wanna make one based on that intel you can too. In the end it doesn't mess with the core story.

So true. Anything to discuss? Freidrich Steiner in 935?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Richtofens affiliation with Illuminati... In Shi No Numa he says his service can continue. But in Kino when he gets a raygun he says "Now the Illuminati will never get their hands on me...again!"

Richtofens affiliation with Illuminati... In Shi No Numa he says his service can continue. But in Kino when he gets a raygun he says "Now the Illuminati will never get their hands on me...again!"

I thought he said that in Ascension? Who cares, point is, it might be then too. But while FIGHTING in Der Riese, he somehow broke the connection. How do you think it happened?

Ok, also, I think the Nazi's and Japs got 115 from SNN, the American's from Pennsylvania, and the Russians from Tunguska. As far as the timeline, we can talk outbreak or just events in the story, your choice.

Shi No Numa outbreak... how did it happen?

I don't think that the 115 spread through the water. What we don't know is if you need to be in direct contact with a large amount (like in the teleporter's of Maxis' day) or if it can, say, spread through the water. If it can spread then a time is hard to put, if it's direct contact, it must have just gotten out of control. But I wanna know how ALL the outbreaks happened, do you think they just were holding them somewhere and it got out of control or what?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Nacht: Don't know...

Verruckt: Experiments were barely out of control so one day it got out of control.

Shi No Numa: Were discussing that now.

Der Riese: Richtofen killed Maxis and possibly let them out.

Kino: Crawler got out. Theres a tipped over open can where usually a crawler is.

Five: Not sure to be honest.

Ascension: Not sure too.

Cotd: You know those meteors for the easter egg? That means there was 115 which means reanimation.

Thats my two cents.

Guest football5699

There is electricity flowing in the water near the meteor so maybe that symbolizes the 115 going through the water.

Guest football5699

I believe he went here to escape Der Riese and set up camp and do research etc. As for the tests.....I'd like to think that he may not have known that there was testing BUT that there was a chance for zombies to appear considering he was most likely studying the meteor.

I agree that he went to study, and he was there for months before the breakout occurred studying and writing his books. Damnit nevermind, he wrote his book before Maxis died I think, because isn't it in Kino?

Ya, and I am making a quick thread about the origins of NOVA 6. I'm not really sure what else to talk about. OH. In the wunderwaffe program, they were building rocket propelled spacecraft!