closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

The answer would be they didn't go there to get Richtofen.

Then why go? To commit suicide or something (jk)? It is 100% clear that they went to do something, and wanted it done relatively quickly. If it wasn't to kill/capture/etc Richtofen, I see no purpose in them going

Guest Monopoly Mac

Do you realize the chances of the 3 specific people that Dr.Richtofen experimented on would somehow find a place in the middle of nowhere and he just happen to be there?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Then why go? To commit suicide or something (jk)? It is 100% clear that they went to do something, and wanted it done relatively quickly. If it wasn't to kill/capture/etc Richtofen, I see no purpose in them going

I see a purpose. Either that's were Takeo was when he was captured, so they went there, given that no one who was in that area came out of there alive, or because it does have 115 in it, the allies could have been told about it.

I see a purpose. Either that's were Takeo was when he was captured, so they went there, given that no one who was in that area came out of there alive, or because it does have 115 in it, the allies could have been told about it.

If Tak came from there, which I believe cuz of my Unit 731 theory, then why would they all go? And I doubt that they would all go together to represent their countries and get 115. We hated Russia. This is the quote from the trailer:

Dempsey: Were here, this is the place.

Nikolai: Finally! I was getting tired of Nikolai's rambling.

Dempsey: Shut up Nikolai and get your gear on.

SOO! It seems that Takeo was still rambling proverbs like when tested on which Richtofen refers too in the COTD radios. And Nikolai is getting gear on, so they must be capturing/killing right?

Maybe the governments knew of the testing?? Because it seems odd how they coincidentally reunited for a reunion.

I don't think they reunited. I believe they were always together.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I don't understand why you guys keep mentioning allies. Japan isn't an ally and he wouldn't work for the enemy(Takeo). Either a single country hired them like mercenaries or perhaps...an organization...

I don't understand why you guys keep mentioning allies. Japan isn't an ally and he wouldn't work for the enemy(Takeo). Either a single country hired them like mercenaries or perhaps...an organization...

THEY WENT TO GET RICHTOFEN! With Takeo love of the emperor and Dempsey die-hard Amrican-ness, they wouldn't join as countries

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe the governments knew of the testing?? Because it seems odd how they coincidentally reunited for a reunion.

That's what I'm thinking, the goverments realised that they all had a soldier who had completely lost their memories, who had disappear for awhile, and got them together. It couldn't have been coincidence that they were together.

@Tac They all had similar events happen, that is why they were gathered together. Realising from the fact no one returned from SNN, and Tak couldn't remember, they sent the other 2 with him to discover what happened.

@Everyone the countries may not trust each other, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have been curious about this whole thing, they could've grouped together here.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I like where your going with your first thing... But once again... JAPAN IS NOT AN ALLY. And Soviet Union and America aren't the best of friends... When you discover a new element with some sort of value you don't talk to the other countries and say "Lets do this together!" No you take it for yourself.

Ok. If the government HAD been curious, that's one thing. But I do not believe that they would have been able to have had contact with their soldiers. As stated they are in the middle of nowhere and I'm sure Richtofen would have destroyed any communication devices.

@Mac That is true. We were Ok with Russia at this point, but I don't think close enough to share this valuable information.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I like where your going with your first thing... But once again... JAPAN IS NOT AN ALLY. And Soviet Union and America aren't the best of friends... When you discover a new element with some sort of value you don't talk to the other countries and say "Lets do this together!" No you take it for yourself.

Well, they didn't discover anything as of yet, did they? I know Japan wasn't an ally, but the war was over at this point, so they were no longer enemies. As for the soviet union, true. IDK what to say about it, but my best guess would still be that Richtofen wasn't being captured, they didn't even know where he was.

@Tac You have a point, but the question is, did they need to contact the team? Idk, but like I said earlier, think what you will, that way we'll have different stories.

Well, they didn't discover anything as of yet, did they? I know Japan wasn't an ally, but the war was over at this point, so they were no longer enemies. As for the soviet union, true. IDK what to say about it, but my best guess would still be that Richtofen wasn't being captured, they didn't even know where he was.

@Tac You have a point, but the question is, did they need to contact the team? Idk, but like I said earlier, think what you will, that way we'll have different stories.

Well I don't want to have different stories, cuz that means that one of us is wrong. I want us on the same page. I feel they had SOME shred of idea that Richtofen did bad things to them. But if they were capturing 115, I'm not sure Dempsey would tell Nikolai to "get your gear on." And just because the war is over doesn't mean there isn't any hard feelings. And if they were sending their soldiers in there, I would assume that they knew what was there, therefore I don't think they would converse about it. All in all, I love the thinking though, because we need to to think outside the box kinda if we want this ever resolved.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Imma just lay off the subject for now... Different topic maybe?

On the CIA terminal they say how the Shi No Numa location is unresolved. How did the team get there then?

Imma just lay off the subject for now... Different topic maybe?

On the CIA terminal they say how the Shi No Numa location is unresolved. How did the team get there then?

Hmm, maybe by picture? And if you don't mind, may I bring up a topic? I want to discuss Cornelius Pernell.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait I'll talk about Cornelius sure thing but let me just give myself a pat on the back. Nobody knows where Shi No Numa except for the Germans. Germans obviously didn't send the team in. So who else knows? Richtofen is an Illuminati servant... Therefore they would know. BAM Illuminati link once again. [brains] I'll give me an imaginary brain because nobody else is... :(

So Cornelius Pernell... What do we need to know?

So Cornelius Pernell... What do we need to know?

First off who he was. He was the one who sent Peter the message in Shi No Numa. Personally, I don't think it was sent too SNN or recorded at SNN. Why do I say that? Because we have 2 odd radios in SNN, the Verruckt audio and the transportation back to the future one, so it's not unlikely that the SNN radios pick up other radio signals. Now, people have stupidly said that he is working in the CIA (at the physical location, and sorry if you are someone who said this). In the radio, he says, "WE failed to contain the Asylum" so he was working alongside Peter, he was also Peter's Handler. So he was working with him to keep an eye on him. I will explain more after you respond.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Erm, I said maybe he worked at Area 51 but I kind of don't think that anymore because of the "WE failed" thing... So the handler of the spy was also a spy?

Erm, I said maybe he worked at Area 51 but I kind of don't think that anymore because of the "WE failed" thing... So the handler of the spy was also a spy?

That's what I think. Now, this is his voice (the message not numbers):

[youtube:3j8tcyv9]7kpyRwuk-Bc[/youtube:3j8tcyv9]

This is a secret radio on SNN, someone is whispering, who i think is American (skip to :35):

[youtube:3j8tcyv9]U2nHQVfFY2c[/youtube:3j8tcyv9]

I will tell you what I think it says afterwards, I don't want to sway you. And do you think it's Pernell?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I can say its definitely American... And the "Find Dr.Richtofen" is just like the radio... I think it could be him.