closer look at some old intel(edited with shi no numa intel)

Guest nayrc

Guest nayrc

i was looking back through the Intel from w@w and i noticed that the intel witch said about NDU being the second outbreak may have a bit more info than just that.

Ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten, troops have been noticing strange radio transmissions and broadcasts taking place in the dead of the night.

now here it says that NDU was the 2nd out break but looking a bit closer i think it may also reveal the 1st. looking specifically at the words " strange radio transmissions", this line states there has been radio transmissions since the 2nd outbreak, but not before. What I'm getting at here is there was no transmissions in the first outbreak

and the only map with out radios is VERRUCKT.

Edit: I see there has been a bit of debate over the first bit of intel so heres the second

they has been alot of mistery surrounding shi no numa , it's date and locaton to be exact,

but i hope this section of the W@W intel will help resolve the exact date of the OUTBREACK

"With the war demanding every ounce of strength we can muster, there’s no telling when a full search and rescue operation will be conducted. For now we can only hope that our soldiers in the swamp can hold the zombies off."

this is from the intel telling us about shi no numa, if you read over it it mentions them needing every ounce of there strenth for "the war" so that shows that the shi no numa outbreack was before the end of the war,

im not sure how helpful this is but after a bit of disscusion on this i have atleast 1 more bit of intel to post

i was looking back through the Intel from w@w and i noticed that the intel witch said about NDU being the second outbreak may have a bit more info than just that.

Ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten, troops have been noticing strange radio transmissions and broadcasts taking place in the dead of the night.

now here it says that NDU was the 2nd out break but looking a bit closer i think it may also reveal the 1st. looking specifically at the words " strange radio transmissions", this line states there has been radio transmissions since the 2nd outbreak, but not before. What I'm getting at here is there was no transmissions in the first outbreak

and the only map with out radios is VERRUCKT.

I noticed this as well, I fell that that can confirm Verruckt as the first outbreak.

Guest Matuzz

[youtube:11j3vahe]oUeLWGyAU1w[/youtube:11j3vahe]

Dun dun dun! :twisted:

Is that the Verruckt audio radio? I can't listen right now.

It plays music.

[youtube:3cu56gr7]oUeLWGyAU1w[/youtube:3cu56gr7]

Is that the Verruckt audio radio? I can't listen right now.

It plays music.

Does that technically count?

Guest nayrc

[youtube:1pphym12]oUeLWGyAU1w[/youtube:1pphym12]

aah, but i already have that covered :twisted:

was that radios not added in a update,

after the Intel was posted?

[youtube:21tlyqcd]oUeLWGyAU1w[/youtube:21tlyqcd]

From what I understand it was in there already, but I don't think it counts because it mentions transmissions, which are usually words, not music.

Guest Matuzz

[youtube:3c1ns157]oUeLWGyAU1w[/youtube:3c1ns157]

From what I understand it was in there already, but I don't think it counts because it mentions transmissions, which are usually words, not music.

Is there transmission radio in ndu?

Is there transmission radio in ndu?

Nope just music. But it says "ever SINCE the second outbreak" so it was after the second outnreak that transmissions started occurring, so that leaves Verruckt as first.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Nope just music. But it says "ever SINCE the second outbreak" so it was after the second outnreak that transmissions started occurring, so that leaves Verruckt as first.

It says the second out break at Nacht der Untoten, that could also mean there were 2 outbreaks there. Just another theory.

It says the second out break at Nacht der Untoten, that could also mean there were 2 outbreaks there. Just another theory.

Great idea. [brains] Not sure it's right but it's certainly a possibility

Guest Zombieofthedead

I've got to wonder though, Tac if your theory is correct, then would the original outbreaks of the maps (The time that we aren't playing there) count there? If so, then it gets more confusing.

I've got to wonder though, Tac if your theory is correct, then would the original outbreaks of the maps (The time that we aren't playing there) count there? If so, then it gets more confusing.

What do you mean the original outbreaks when we aren't playing them? That would just mean the outbreaks right? I think it was:

Verruckt

NDU

Kino

Der Riese

I haven't a clue since then because of this damn map.

Guest Zombieofthedead

What do you mean the original outbreaks when we aren't playing them? That would just mean the outbreaks right? I think it was:

Verruckt

NDU

Kino

Der Riese

I always got confused about this, would the time we're playing the map be considered outbreaks, too? If so, it may be different. Might also be different if we could actually find the time for SNN (the original outbreak that would be).

Verruckt

NDU

Kino

Der Riese

I always got confused about this, would the time we're playing the map be considered outbreaks, too? If so, it may be different. Might also be different if we could actually find the time for SNN (the original outbreak that would be).

Personally I think they broke out there, and the Zombies came to them. I don't consider going there to be ANOTHER break out. And I do think that in there somewhere is SNN, so maybe in between Der Riese? but it could also be after Der Riese. Just because we play in one map BEFORE another, doesn't mean that the outbreak occurred before also. Hence the Verruckt and NDU thing.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Personally I think they broke out there, and the Zombies came to them. I don't consider going there to be ANOTHER break out. And I do think that in there somewhere is SNN, so maybe in between Der Riese? but it could also be after Der Riese. Just because we play in one map BEFORE another, doesn't mean that the outbreak occurred before also. Hence the Verruckt and NDU thing.

Well, thanks for explaining that, so [brains]. As for SNN... I always thought it was first, as a mistake, and that is how they discovered the zombies, 115 leaking in the water and all. I'm really not sure now.

On another note, you didn't give me the brains for that one post. Apparently I have a very low brain count for my number of posts (I blame theorizing with you :D ) so I'd appreciate it. Aside from that, back to topic?

Well, thanks for explaining that, so [brains]. As for SNN... I always thought it was first, as a mistake, and that is how they discovered the zombies, 115 leaking in the water and all. I'm really not sure now.

On another note, you didn't give me the brains for that one post. Apparently I have a very low brain count for my number of posts (I blame theorizing with you :D ) so I'd appreciate it. Aside from that, back to topic?

Ya it said I had to spread them around, so I went around to some post that I remembered I wanted to give brains for, and it's all good now :)

I agree that I always thought it was first, but I feel that Verruckt and NDU are as I said, so I feel that SNN must be next or something, IDK. I believe Verruckt does go in order before NDU, and if NDU is 2nd. well... ya. But if it does mean NDU had 2 outbreaks, which sound more plausible, then It could go:

SNN

NDU

Verruckt

NDU?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya it said I had to spread them around, so I went around to some post that I remembered I wanted to give brains for, and it's all good now :)

I agree that I always thought it was first, but I feel that Verruckt and NDU are as I said, so I feel that SNN must be next or something, IDK. I believe Verruckt does go in order before NDU, and if NDU is 2nd. well... ya. But if it does mean NDU had 2 outbreaks, which sound more plausible, then It could go:

SNN

NDU

Verruckt

NDU?

That makes sense. Also, here's some proof that there was an outbreak before we got there. The helmets scattered around, there are quite a few of them. I always wondered why they were there, but there really wasn't a way to find out. People seem to forget about them.

Also, thanks for the brains :D

SNN

NDU

Verruckt

NDU?

That makes sense. Also, here's some proof that there was an outbreak before we got there. The helmets scattered around, there are quite a few of them. I always wondered why they were there, but there really wasn't a way to find out. People seem to forget about them.

Also, thanks for the brains :D

Well after talking to Alpha, he believes the place is Sumatra. Can't remember why, but it was halfway convincing. I believe that ALL outbreaks were before we got there, so ya. But what confuses me is that Richtofen isn't in the SNN trailer. Maybe he couldn't make it for voice acting? Nahhh theories?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well after talking to Alpha, he believes the place is Sumatra. Can't remember why, but it was halfway convincing. I believe that ALL outbreaks were before we got there, so ya. But what confuses me is that Richtofen isn't in the SNN trailer. Maybe he couldn't make it for voice acting? Nahhh theories?

Wat, which SNN trailer? If it's the epic one with "the one" then he's there.

Wat, which SNN trailer? If it's the epic one with "the one" then he's there.

Sorry, someone explained to me that his voice wasn't in it, so they went down there to extract him or something. Which the evidence of dempsey saying "this is the place" could support right? But what do you think that quote means? And I am watching it, realized he is in it, but not his voice, so throw what I said out the door. But what about the quote?