Matuzz's timeline.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

So I'll hit my timeline now.

Shangri-La,

Mystical place in Himalayas and gate to underground world Agharta.

People of Shangri-La got their knowledge and technology from Alien race called Vril-ya as what is the perfect Aryan Race.

Japanese were able to summon ray-gun from Agharta. Group 935 came to Shangri-La some where between Der Riese and Kino Der Toten.

Shi No Numa,

Japanese base captured by Nazis, first encounter with Element 115.

Der Riese,

Founded after Germans knew what Element 115 was able to do.

Projects like army of untoten, Die Glocke and wunderwaffe started.

Nacht Der Untoten,

Bunker near by Verruckt to control the area.

Verruckt,

Was founded after creation of zombies. Objective, control of the zombies.

Kino Der Toten,

Founded after Verruckt outbreak to continue controlling tests.

Call of the Dead,

Siberian outpost founded to back up Ascension test, supplying Element 115 to the Ascension.

Founded by Ascension group who had Group 935 scientists in it.

By the time of this Group 935 had already been broken because outbreak had happened in all of the original group 935 facilities.

Ascension,

Founded by former Group 935 scientist and Ascension Group to push Element 115 studies forward.

Five,

Majestic 12 was finally able to make their own portals that Group 935 had done in WWII.

They opened gate to Aether which caused outbreak in Pentagon.

---------------------

So say your opinions that is the way I think these places were constructed.

I will later make list of order of outbreaks and how our crew is travelling between the places.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iiSquEEzETriGGaSs

Can i just ask, is this just something you "Totally Thought Up"? I know facts may be in there but is this just your view?

Guest Matuzz

Can i just ask, is this just something you "Totally Thought Up"? I know facts may be in there but is this just your view?

My view based on facts and studying a lot of the story.

Shangri-La hasn't come out yet so I can't be 100% about these and the whole story is full of holes anyway but IMO this is the most logical way the story can go.

Guest iiSquEEzETriGGaSs

Yeh, i just wondered, because it is very interesting how you linked them, i know theres loads of holes and much more to figure out, but this is very interesting, Thanks.

Shangri-La,

People of Shangri-La got their knowledge and technology from Alien race called Vril-ya as what is the perfect Aryan Race.

I have heard about this before, but link?

Japanese were able to summon ray-gun from Agharta. Group 935 came to Shangri-La some where between Der Riese and Kino Der Toten.

Shi No Numa,

Lol, my theory is that it's a UNIT 731 base

Der Riese,

Nacht Der Untoten,

Personally, I don't think that Nacht is all that near Verruckt. NDU looks out in a random are and is abandoned, Verruckt is in Berlin.

Verruckt,

Well, yes and kinda no. Verruckt was a "mental institution" but that's where they did live tests to break the trust barrier and they killed the unworthy.

Kino Der Toten,

I completely agree.

Call of the Dead,

Siberian outpost founded to back up Ascension test, supplying Element 115 to the Ascension.

Where do we have any proof to hint at or even confirm this?

By the time of this Group 935 had already been broken because outbreak had happened in all of the original group 935 facilities.

Ascension,

Founded by former Group 935 scientist and Ascension Group to push Element 115 studies forward.

Five,

Majestic 12 was finally able to make their own portals that Group 935 had done in WWII.

Sorry if anything sounded hostile or trollish, not my intention :D

Guest Matuzz

Shangri-La,

I have heard about this before, but link?

Ummm I don't have link, sry :oops:

Shi No Numa,

Lol, my theory is that it's a UNIT 731 base

Der Riese,

Nacht Der Untoten,

Personally, I don't think that Nacht is all that near Verruckt. NDU looks out in a random are and is abandoned, Verruckt is in Berlin.

That is true, but then again the story is in different dimension where anything is possible :D

Verruckt,

Well, yes and kinda no. Verruckt was a "mental institution" but that's where they did live tests to break the trust barrier and they killed the unworthy.

Yeah it was mental "hospital" but Group 935 took it over.

Kino Der Toten,

I completely agree.

Call of the Dead,

Where do we have any proof to hint at or even confirm this?

That is just my conclusion because its in Russia and it would be pretty useless place. Middle of nowhere with out anything hinting that there was studies with zombies.

Ascension,

Five,

Sorry if anything sounded hostile or trollish, not my intention :D

Lol, personally I don't think Nazi Zombies is in a different dimension per say, only because we compare things to real life, so how is it diff dim?

What I meant by mental hospital was that 935 took it over and used it as live experimentation and stuff, not that it was that before 935 took it over.

Guest Matuzz

Lol, personally I don't think Nazi Zombies is in a different dimension per say, only because we compare things to real life, so how is it diff dim?

What I meant by mental hospital was that 935 took it over and used it as live experimentation and stuff, not that it was that before 935 took it over.

Yeah, but this whole NDU being the first map that was made before the story is little problematic.

As american plane crashed there and I believe it was the extraction team that was sent to rescue Peter from Verruckt so I don't think its very far away.

Yeah, but this whole NDU being the first map that was made before the story is little problematic.

As american plane crashed there and I believe it was the extraction team that was sent to rescue Peter from Verruckt so I don't think its very far away.

I think they were sent to Verruckt to extract Peter via plane, held off and took the plane, it crashed over NDU and there you go!