Getting from SNN to Der Riese

Guest Tac

Ok so the thing that I am missing the most from my zombie story is how the characters got from Shi no Numa to Der Riese. I have heard secret teleporter, planes, etc but I plan on posting my whole story here thus weekend so help? What are ur theories?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zombieofthedead

My theory- They used the wunderwaffe on the meteor, which acts as a teleporter to der riese. There's some holes in the theory.. but it's the best I have, seeing as there aren't signs of a teleporter around there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I'd like to say a teleporter but of course we can't find one. But then again maybe we can only play in a certain area of the map so I don't know. I think its a teleporter because how exactly can Richtofen get from Germany to Japan. Specifically a swamp in the middle of nowhere. A plane? He isn't a pilot and nobody would fly him considering he caused the Der Riese incident and there is obviously no place to park the plane... Walking? Obviously not. Teleporting isn't that far of a stretch considering theres a teleporter in Cotd and apparently in "Shangri La". Two places we would think there wouldn't be a German teleporter. Russia and some place in Asia...

Guest nayrc

well, considering they teleport into der riese they must have teleported from shi no numa. also the dg-2 is just a smaller, mobile, weaponized version of the teleporter (dg-1).

so my theory is they did some thing along the lines of shot the meteorite linking all four of them and then teleporting them.

and one last thing, you have to take into account that Richthofen made the dg-2 and he would know exactly how it works and what it can do.

Guest Zombieofthedead

well, considering they teleport into der riese they must have teleported from shi no numa. also the dg-2 is just a smaller, mobile, weaponized version of the teleporter (dg-1).

so my theory is they did some thing along the lines of shot the meteorite linking all four of them and then teleporting them.

and one last thing, you have to take into account that Richthofen made the dg-2 and he would know exactly how it works and what it can do.

Yay a better version of my theory!

Hmm I never thought about the mini telemetry thing, but if shot in game by dg-2 it does nothing, so why would it even if we aren't there

Guest football5699

Well tbh...Im about to make a theory with S-L but briefly, I think that S-L takes place after SNN and you'll see why soon. ;)

Well tbh...Im about to make a theory with S-L but briefly, I think that S-L takes place after SNN and you'll see why soon. ;)

If your making a thread post it here when done, but we dont even know when SNN is so idk how u know