My Theory

Guest NaziZombies

Guest NaziZombies

I personally believe the first outbreak was in Verruckt, their were definitely experiments there. These experiments invovled 115 and the 115 turned the humans into zombies and thats why the marines are fighting off zombies, 115 made them zombies. These marines then flew to NDU and this plane was carrying 115 crates. The marines wanted out of Verruckt and saw a plane and just took off, this was most likely a German plane, as it was carrying crates of 115. The plane crashed (as seen on the map) on a battlefield with tons of dead bodies around them and the 115 crates were broken becasue of the crash and 115 spilled all over these dead bodies, turning them into zombies and bringing them back to life. I think 115 can bring people back to life because in the CoTD ending cutscene George mentions "Element 115, raising the dead, real creepy stuff." [][][]!!!!!!!I'm not sure on my decision on the 3rd outbreak, so give me a little bit to research and I will come back here and edit my post!!!!!!![][][]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply