Verruckt, what really happened “nayrc’s version” A nz story

Guest nayrc

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hey... I think I have a new idea and perspective on this Verruckt and Shi No Numa problem.

What if.... The Verruckt outbreak was planned. 8-)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait... Hold off on that subject for a while I thought of something and now the entire theory I had is crap... It felt so good and so right but now it can't be right....

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait... Wait... Verruckt is in East Germany right? And Kino is in West Germany... Maybe they wanted to move the testing from there to there before the Soviets came and took their technology and such. Turning off the power and trying to burn it down it didn't work though... because they underestimated Zack!

Wait... Wait... Verruckt is in East Germany right? And Kino is in West Germany... Maybe they wanted to move the testing from there to there before the Soviets came and took their technology and such. Turning off the power and trying to burn it down it didn't work though... because they underestimated Zack!

IDK which side it's on, but it specifically implies they moved testing because of the outbreak

Whoa really? Wheres that?

From the Shi No Numa radio, "You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiments here." That's what is said.

Guest Monopoly Mac

... Ah I see... I never liked that radio message...Either Treyarch messed up with the wording or this is really complicated... The speaker is the handler of Peter... Why is the handler in Shi No Numa... Or if its not in Germany at all and is coming from America why is he saying we had to move the experiments here... Maybe he meant to say two different thoughts? By now you know we failed to contain the asylum. We also had to move the experiment here... Area 51? Idk just a thought... Confusing transmission though...

... Ah I see... I never liked that radio message...Either Treyarch messed up with the wording or this is really complicated... The speaker is the handler of Peter... Why is the handler in Shi No Numa... Or if its not in Germany at all and is coming from America why is he saying we had to move the experiments here... Maybe he meant to say two different thoughts? By now you know we failed to contain the asylum. We also had to move the experiment here... Area 51? Idk just a thought... Confusing transmission though...

We don't know that is was "the handler of Peter", we know he was a "handler" and Maxis has referred to others as Handlers. But handler isn't a word technically, but it never states specifically that it was Peter's Handler.

Summary: The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “CWZGUTCT” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

That's in Terminal, now idk if they mean originated as in that's where it was recorded or that's where the message is

*EDIT* Lulz, it says right there hes his handler :facepalm:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Lolz don't worry I made that mistake the first time too. And for whats its worth this is what my theory for Verruckt, Nacth, and Shi No Numa.

Verruckt gets trashed and burned, Peter escapes. Rescue team which consists of 8 soldiers and a pilot find him. He manages to hear his handlers transmission and specifically listens to "Find Dr.Richtofen he may know what to do". He knows the Doctor might be in Shi No Numa so he instructs the team to drop him in the swamp via parachute. One half of the team goes to try and "contain the asylum" but fails. The other half drops off Peter and makes a loop back to Germany to pick up the rescue team but of course their not alive. Plane is probably shot down and Nacht Der Untoten happens.

Sounds logical to me. Does it to you?

Lolz don't worry I made that mistake the first time too. And for whats its worth this is what my theory for Verruckt, Nacth, and Shi No Numa.

Verruckt gets trashed and burned, Peter escapes. Rescue team which consists of 8 soldiers and a pilot find him. He manages to hear his handlers transmission and specifically listens to "Find Dr.Richtofen he may know what to do". He knows the Doctor might be in Shi No Numa so he instructs the team to drop him in the swamp via parachute. One half of the team goes to try and "contain the asylum" but fails. The other half drops off Peter and makes a loop back to Germany to pick up the rescue team but of course their not alive. Plane is probably shot down and Nacht Der Untoten happens.

Sounds logical to me. Does it to you?

That sounds incredibly logical. Now, maybe at that point they knew he was a spy, and they "lured" him to Richtofen via this message. But how would he have heard the recording?

My theory is as follows (in extremely short detail):

They go to Verruckt to extract peter via plane, dempsey is captured, team infiltrates and flushes Nazi's out. Outbreak occurs, they get back in the plane and it crashes in NDU.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I've been thinking recently about the nature of the radios. Specifically the Shi No Numa radios. The wording like I said is very weird and it sounds like it doesn't belong in Shi No Numa. Also notice how theres another radio with audio of the Verruckt trailer...Which happened in Verruckt and has nothing at all to do with Shi No Numa? My guess is these radios whether it be the Nazis or Japanese, intercepted transmissions to gather information. This transmission was from an unknown area(Area 51?) to another area. My guess is the area it was supposed to go was near Peter. I don't know how he got it but I'm sure, being a spy he will have some sort of communication with his home country.

Well I've been thinking recently about the nature of the radios. Specifically the Shi No Numa radios. The wording like I said is very weird and it sounds like it doesn't belong in Shi No Numa. Also notice how theres another radio with audio of the Verruckt trailer...Which happened in Verruckt and has nothing at all to do with Shi No Numa? My guess is these radios whether it be the Nazis or Japanese, intercepted transmissions to gather information. This transmission was from an unknown area(Area 51?) to another area. My guess is the area it was supposed to go was near Peter. I don't know how he got it but I'm sure, being a spy he will have some sort of communication with his home country.

Yes. Shi No Numa radios are quite odd. One is a recording of Verruckt, one is the recording of Kino.

Well the transmission said it originated in the swamp by Cornelius Pernell, so maybe it came from there. But I don't think it came from Area 51 because why would they move Verruckt testing to Area 51? I believe that it's Kino. And to also add to me not thinking the Verruckt outbreak was intentional, from the Terminal: "Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control." Just wanted to add that.

So let me get you straight. Pernell sent the message to him directly and it was intercepted by a radio in Shi No Numa? I suppose it's possible, but that's a tuffy to prove. Also, wanna know why I believe Shi No Numa was Unit 731?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Sorry bout the Area 51 thing. I know one of the numbers is a coordinate for it so I keep thinking it has to be involved. Its just how is Cornelius in Kino...

And no its alright I read your posts about the Unit. I agree with you.

Sorry bout the Area 51 thing. I know one of the numbers is a coordinate for it so I keep thinking it has to be involved. Its just how is Cornelius in Kino...

And no its alright I read your posts about the Unit. I agree with you.

Well, I believe that Area 51 is NEXT map since Hangar 18 IS Area 51, and it has teleporters, so.

And good point about Pernell. This is so weird. It could be in America, but he was in Verruckt! He says "WE failed to contain the asylum" so that would mean he was indeed in Verruckt so he COULD be in Kino right?

And sorry about the 731 thing, I just really love that theory.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Arr... This transmission gets more confusing every time... The numbers will guide you... Does that mean he wanted Peter to go to one of the coordinates? And it also says "I'm not sure if we can continue working here". That means the handler WAS working on zombies in Germany? And he hopes it hasn't happened there too? Where is Peter...

Treyarch had to have made a mistake... Can they at least admit it :shock:

Arr... This transmission gets more confusing every time... The numbers will guide you... Does that mean he wanted Peter to go to one of the coordinates? And it also says "I'm not sure if we can continue working here". That means the handler WAS working on zombies in Germany? And he hopes it hasn't happened there too? Where is Peter...

Treyarch had to have made a mistake... Can they at least admit it :shock:

I think it did mean that he wanted Peter at Area 51 or Tunguska. But if I copied the radio down right, I don't believe it ever said, "I'm not sure we can continue working here."

Sorry, I like paraphrasing. "I'm not sure if we can continue here". Thats what it sounds like it says.

Sorry, what I meant was I never thought they said anything like that, I looked and they did my bad. So does that mean they were in Verruckt, it broke out. They moved to Kino, and it became unsafe relatively quickly, so they moved EVERYTHING to Der Riese?

Guest Monopoly Mac

My brain hurts... Maybe a few more will help me think... hint hint... >_>

Lol I'm jk but I'm done for today... I'm going to sleep... Night night...

Guest football5699

Now that I think of it, we think Five and Ascension happen the same time due to the phones right?? Well wouldn't that mean that this is the same with the Verruckt Radio.

(This is barring the rockets etc.)

Now that I think of it, we think Five and Ascension happen the same time due to the phones right?? Well wouldn't that mean that this is the same with the Verruckt Radio.

(This is barring the rockets etc.)

See I think that this is the exact opposite. I believe that FIVE and Ascension are at different times and this radio proves there can be recordings. I mean hell, SNN has a radio of the teleportation to Kino.

I believe the same but it seems odd how the phones are "calling" the cosmodrome.

Ya, but understand that that is the only way to get a hold of them. I heard that it isn't random when they call, they have set times after like you PaP or something, so I think they're irrelevant.