Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Complete Analysis of Kino Der Toten

Guest BlindBusDrivr   
Guest BlindBusDrivr

Total Kino Der Toten analysis

Now this is just about everything that I have researched on Kino Der Toten. I have totally look the map up and down completely is just about every nook and cranny with no clip and with/without cartoon-mode.

Now for a start, let’s go over the audio of the map in the film reels and INCREDIBLY well hidden radios, like How the [expletive deleted] are we supposed to find this without hacking?

Thanks cod-wiki because I lost the MVI file I had containing all the audios and subtitles :facepalm:

Audio 1: "The test subjects have been undergoing treatment for five days with a little progress. I have been assured that given time, the programming will take hold. (Static)"

Audio 2: "In the past weeks, we have made great strides in breaking through to their subconscious. I have had the projectionists make edits to a few. These changes have been very effective."

Just a note on this one, in the theatre by the backdrop there is that illuminati writing that says Aether, and below that writing which is hard to make out but seems like projectionist.

Audio 3: "Subject two-six has had a breakthrough, he is responding to the treatments and following basic instructions, violent outbursts have been greatly reduced, and given time we feel this method of treatment will be 100 percent effective in most cases."

Audio 4: "The timeline for deployment can be accelerated. Given the progress we have made in the past two weeks, if patient two-six can retain the impressions longer than thirty-six hours, we will have the process perfected. (Static)"

Audio 5: "Another setback, Patient two-six was killed this morning in a field test. He lost control and attacked one of our handlers. His injuries were minor but patient two-six was destroyed. The break in programming coincided with the flashing lights and loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility. (Knocking on the door is heard.) One moment! (Knocking repeats.) What is it? (static)"

Now just an overview of this. They were giving ‘treatment’ to the zombies, which is actually brainwashing/hypnotizing them by making them watch the images projected on the screen over and over again. Subject 2-6 was the first subject to start following the instructions, but was killed in a test. I believe his body, or head can be found in the evil dentist room. If you no clip out of the dentist room on Kino, you will find a room with curtains and blood splattered on them and an empty chair and a head on the floor, possibly 2-6 after being killed.

And another question, who is at the door? Richtofen? Sam? Sophia? Who?

Richtofen, I believe, was receiving/hiding things in the books. Because if you no clip, in the one room with a poker table, there is a book open on the shelf with an illuminati pyramid drawn on it. Then there’s the note in the one book, on the stage, and in the Five room you teleport too. And just another thing with the Illuminati, there is that illuminati writing I mentioned earlier on the stage.

Now on to the subject of notes.

There first note, which I mentioned above reads:

“The power of 115 is undeniably, but who can use such weapons without turning?”

the second is nearly impossibly to make out. Much of it is very blurry and illegible, but parts I can make out. I believe that it was sent to Dr. Maxis, since it is up in the PaP room, above a desk which has Maxis’s name plate on it. The gold one which reads M.D. Ludvig Maxis.

Letter/Note 2:

INDUSTRY GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE

We ------- Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His in---- should ...

If you want to make it out alive. We -- --- ---- one how to ar-- ---- - this time and....

Do what you must?

Date Jan 23, 75'

This is probably the MOST interesting thing on the map.

Tabun and Sarin, could this be the what Nova6 is made up of? OR, could it be the gas that is used in the gas crawlers?

The next thing, “Be wary of the Doctor”. This is another thing which makes me believe this belongs to Maxis. So this persons might know of Dr. Richtofen and his sadistic intentions? And then ‘If you want to make it out alive’.

And then the date

Jan 23, 75’

So if Maxis was killed by Richtofen in the 40’s at Der Riese, why is he receiving a letter in 1975?!

OR, did Maxis make it out alive through the teleporter in time, and leave a letter for his past self? Because who else would know of Richtofen like this? Or possibly Sam? All of it is suspicious.

This whole map seems like a Paradox, 4 men from the 40’s traveling to an abandoned Nazi research facility in the middle of berlin in the 60’s since the TV tower isn’t done being constructed, yet there’s a note dated 1975 to a man who died in the mid 40’s . ???????????????

Now a little bit more interesting stuff I found in the Pack a Punch room. There is the same dog/person zombies drawings as on Der Riese , along with the chalkboard next to the shelf of film reels. There’s also a cutaway sketch of a person’s brain on the board, along with an xray of different angles and parts of the brain, part of their research on trying to break into the zombies minds and control them. Then this illegible which I can’t identify really.

Then there’s that bulletin board that is also in Discovery and on Project Nova in the campaign.

Skipping around a little here, there’s 2 strange sounds in the dressing room/ MP40 room of the theatre. In the dressing room, there’s that knocking sound which must be the pizza guy. Okay just kidding, I honestly find that it’s nothing just to add an erie feel. I am more intrigued by the shrieking and painful screams of a man in the green room to the left of the MP40. If it’s just to scare you, it works.

Perhaps the most popular mystery on Kino, is the blank picture on the wall. Now I forgot where I heard this, but someone said that it’s a black photo of the guy in the one room on Executive Order, just as a hint to Ascension, but I believe that person may have found something bigger, and just not pieced it together like I did. Now we all know that the USA had agents in Group 935, from my Five post and the CotD radios. So who’s to say there weren’t Russians in on it too? Perhaps, that is the picture of the Russian scientist who worked at Kino, and designed the ThunderGun. Or Peter, like I said in my other post. Either way, there IS a Russian who worked at Kino, and designed the ThunderGun. Why else would there be Russian writing on it? There’s a lot of things that picture could be of, but little evidence of who specifically it is.

Jumping around again here. I took an extensive look in each of the teleporting room on Kino. Here’s my analysis:

Sam’s normal room:

*There are the Richtofen books on the shelf next to here bed, a model re-used GREATLY throughout the game, nearly meaningless.

*There’s a monkey bomb on her bed. Very detailed, even down to the writing on the steilhandgrenade on it’s back

*If you listen VERY closely, you can hear little girls laughing outside the window. This makes me believe the writing in the dressing room, is the name of Sam’s friends. Not her full name.

*There’s a Teddy bear sitting at a chessboard, who appear to be in check since he can’t move his King to a spot without it getting taken.

*There’s a board with another teddy, which appears to be a wooden model of the Berlin Wall with 4 characters in the middle.

*There’s a bunch of wooden blocks on her shelf that appear to have russian or some sort of foreign writing on them.

*There’s a table with a Teddy which has the Perk a Cola’s on it.

*On the top of her shelf there is a dradle

Sam’s Demented room:

*Giant red Teddy bear with a bunch of ones in a pile in front of it. Easy to miss ;)

*Same berlin wall board without characters

*toy box has a blood reaper on it

* everything else is gone or thrown around

Dentist/brainwash room:

*one next door room has book shelves with all books thrown around

*The main one that you can actually go in without mods has a dentists chair in the center, and nothing really peculiar besides the same 75’ note as in the PaP on the wall

* Next door room is mentioned above by the part where I talk about subject 2-6

Five Room:

*GK symbol on board on torn piece of paper

*115 note on board

*below board at computer there is a picture of a man turning to walk away

*illegible military documents, also on table

*more illegible papers

*Soyuz model and blueprints

So that’s really all for those rooms.

Closing this up a little, here are some little things:

Just a little easter egg, the white parts on the film reel’s look like the ones on the Group 935 logo.

Alright now just to clear something up for some, Kino takes place in between 1965-1969, since it’s by the Berlin Wall, and near the partially constructed Berlin TV tower, and according to those factors that must be the time frame.

And another little mystery of Kino, where did they acquire the 115 meteor pieces? Did they take them back from SNN? Who knows.

Another thing on Kino Der Toten, is what the f@ck is with those containers on the stage? They have got barely human organisms in there, either chimps or people, hard to tell. Possibly related to a Gkmemo file on the computer where it says something about long term effects of nova6.

By one of these containers, in the stairs up to the stage technical room, there is a pile of crates. On top of which, viewable under the steps as it is just below them, there is that same 75’ note. And the box which holds that container, has a Group 935 logo on it’s side.

The other popular little mystery is the beware of the 6 writing.

What I think it means is that It’s a heads up to dogs being back, since it is the follow up to Der Riese, and if you listen Fluffy was test subject 6.

So that’s really all I have to for the map. Not really much else. If I come across something I’ll add it.

Here’s the videos that have some clips of what I’m talking about.

Guest x FOROURHERO x   
Guest x FOROURHERO x

I had never heard of that 75' note, interesting.

Guest Zombieofthedead   
Guest Zombieofthedead

Pretty good. Just to clarify, the brainwash room is in verruckt, and the guys in the containers were definately human, at least at one point. The "beware of the 6" has nothing to do with dogs, as they come on rounds 5 and 7 also. Now the notes though, those are interesting. I don't even remember talk of the notes, guess I wasn't paying attention.

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

1ST THING: Richtofen wasn't at Kino it seems. If ou listen to his quotes, he' never been there.

2ND THING: According to Richtofen's quotes, Maxis hid the Thundergun from Richtofen, so Maxis designed it, but MAYBE had some help from a Russian.

Great post though, I think the things in the containers are crawler zombies long term.

Guest Monopoly Mac   
Guest Monopoly Mac

Cool. That '75 notes really interesting. Also I think I've figured out why the Verruckt chair is in there finally. I didn't come up with this, Matuzz did but I think Kino was kind of a back up place for Verruckt or maybe even all the people from Verruckt moved to Kino because of the outbreak. Theres a bleeding mannequin just like Verruckt, apparently 1942 is found on it, I can't confirm it but I will later. Kino isn't that far at all from the Asylum. Both tried to control the zombies and finally the damn chair. They put that chair there as a simple reference. Now I'm near positive Matuzz was right.

Also Richtofen says there must have tried to implant the minds with instructions. I've heard this before in Kino. Which means... They tried to implants the zombies minds with instructions via projections...

And I don't know if you know this but theres a tipped over and open container which is supposed to contain those weird monkey things.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted you to know these cool things. If you already knew this my bad.

Guest BlindBusDrivr   
Guest BlindBusDrivr

1ST THING: Richtofen wasn't at Kino it seems. If ou listen to his quotes, he' never been there.

2ND THING: According to Richtofen's quotes, Maxis hid the Thundergun from Richtofen, so Maxis designed it, but MAYBE had some help from a Russian.

Great post though, I think the things in the containers are crawler zombies long term.

I didn't directly say Richtofen was there, I said the person who wrote that letter may know of Richtofen's intentions.

And that doesn't mean Maxis designed it, it means he hid it from him. Why would Maxis put Russian writing on his own creation?

Guest BlindBusDrivr   
Guest BlindBusDrivr

Pretty good. Just to clarify, the brainwash room is in verruckt, and the guys in the containers were definately human, at least at one point. The "beware of the 6" has nothing to do with dogs, as they come on rounds 5 and 7 also. Now the notes though, those are interesting. I don't even remember talk of the notes, guess I wasn't paying attention.

I'm not to sure if it is Verruckt, because it seems a little different but ok, never played WaW maps to much.

And I didn't say that It's the dog round, I said it's 6 because fluffy was Test Subject 6.

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

Cool. That '75 notes really interesting. Also I think I've figured out why the Verruckt chair is in there finally. I didn't come up with this, Matuzz did but I think Kino was kind of a back up place for Verruckt or maybe even all the people from Verruckt moved to Kino because of the outbreak. Theres a bleeding mannequin just like Verruckt, apparently 1942 is found on it, I can't confirm it but I will later. Kino isn't that far at all from the Asylum. Both tried to control the zombies and finally the damn chair. They put that chair there as a simple reference. Now I'm near positive Matuzz was right.

That's weird considering I've been saying that for a while, u sure it was Matuzz?

Also Richtofen says there must have tried to implant the minds with instructions. I've heard this before in Kino. Which means... They tried to implants the zombies minds with instructions via projections...

And I don't know if you know this but theres a tipped over and open container which is supposed to contain those weird monkey things.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted you to know these cool things. If you already knew this my bad.

Guest Monopoly Mac   
Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I just guessed it was a theory of Matuzz cuz he said how he thought in the SNN radio the guy meant they had to move the experiments to Kino. If you also had that theory my bad I was in a rush.

Guest Matuzz   
Guest Matuzz

Well I just guessed it was a theory of Matuzz cuz he said how he thought in the SNN radio the guy meant they had to move the experiments to Kino. If you also had that theory my bad I was in a rush.

Yeah posted that verruckt test were transferred to kino in this post:

Ok I will put here now EVERYTHING about Peter!

Summary:The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “Peter” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain... [sTATIC] ...  at all costs. Repeat Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. May be our only advantage now. Find Doctor... [sTATIC.] and Doctor Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best... [sTATIC.] ...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

-----------

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of munich. Current location is unkown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attemps to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit ti extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*

The asylum must be contained at all costs

*Signed Nornelius Pernell*

-----------

Log Entry 1472 Date: September 10th 1945. Dear Diary. Today was? a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made liverwurst for lunch. It was (Interference) I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor M(Interference)s says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stalled until I can break this, this trust Barrier? Oh, apparently someone in security? found a spy in the room, they are delivering him from Verruc(Interference), to replace the one that I broke, haha"

----------

"Entry 1474 Date: September 20th 1945: Dear diary. It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise. Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies and baseball and children, but I digress (Interference). The new American test subject is interesting, und muscely, his intellect seems low but his will is strong, like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others, he keeps breaking the restraints und yelling at (Interference). Test Subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, I think his mind may have been destroyed by the process? Oh well. The Russian subject recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka? Perhaps this is the break through we've been w(Interference)" (Transmission Ends)

----------

180px-Peter%27s_grave.png

Peters grave in Shi No Numa also the hanging man is missing from the roof in iPhone version.

----------

Richtofen killing zombies with monkey bomb: "You were fooled just like Peter!"

----------

Now what I think:

Richtofen killed Peter. With that quote of killing zombies with monkey bomb is reference of him luring him to some where and kill him.

Peter is not OSS agent.

In Majestic 12's files it says We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich.

Also later more evidence on this.

Peter has been on Der Riese the home of Group 935 so Maxis might not like Americans being in the group because of the war but they were allowed as Group 935 was multinational group. So also Harvey Eyna can be American as Richtofen talks about him and Peter when he says how stupid Americans are.

Now about handlers message in Shi No Numa. Most think it was sent from Shi No Numa BUT it seems Peter has left before Verruckt outbreak!

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum"

Its very clear, he wouldn't says you must know by now... if Peter had been in there during the Verruckt outbreak.

He says that the tests have been located in new location but it can't be heard. I don't believe test would been transfered to Shi No Numa for these reasons:

1. Its so far away from Verruckt it would be impossible to sent zombies from Der Riese to Shi No Numa.

2. Shi No Numa has no room for zombie tests. Its small outpost where they stocked Element 115 from the meteor.

3. In Verruckt they tried to get control on zombies. Another facility where they were trying to control zombies were KINO DER TOTEN.

4. Kino Der Toten is also much closer to the Der Riese and basically there they made same test as in Verruckt.

So:

Handler is not in Shi No Numa but in Kino.

He tried to contact Peter who went to Shi No Numa before the outbreak. Now when they said they found spy it IS not PETER!

Now read this again:

"It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Its obvious that the spy they found wasn't Peter nor Eyna :D

Peter got freaked out that they found a spy, OSS spy not Peter who is from Majestic 12. So he decided to take of the heat by moving to Shi No Numa and not contacting Majestic 12. Now Majestic 12 got worried and thought Peters cover might been blown. So they sent team to Verruckt.

So Peter is in Shi No Numa, his handler tries to contact him from Kino Der Toten most likely he is Eyna. But Peter is already dead. Killed by Richtofen who was suspecting him to be spy.

Hope this cleared some stuff.

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

It's all good, just wondering for sure

Guest Greenchico97   
Guest Greenchico97

What i dont get is nobody freakin reads RUSSIAN!!!!! everything in Ascension is Russian and on the thundergun it has Russian writing, so what your trying to say is that Kino was a place for zombies? And they used the big screen to project images in order to brainwash them??? Also I heard with an upgraded sniper rifle you can zoom in on the radio tower and see a teddy bear? I havent tested this myself but who knows. Also anyone can be right on the "Beware of the 6" It could mean Fluffy as in test subject 6, Nova 6 zombies?, or the rounds when dogs come out.

waffles!!!! :mrgreen: Sam gives me jobs ;)

anywayz In the 1st place they teleported to the future because the wunderwaffe over loaded the machine, that place has been there since the 40's because it was originally suppose to be part of W@W its just been there since, and maybe you are right what if Maxis left a note to himself or someone else beware of Richtofen but why the year 75?

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

:facepalm: no offense but literally stated everthing we've been saying. Your first paragraph is correct, and it means either dogs or crawlers not the round because I have never gotten them on 6, always 7.