Zombie Related Campaign

Guest JuggernautSoda

Guest JuggernautSoda

Is it just me, or does it seem like the campaign in Black Ops is related to zombies is some ways? Especialy FIVE. My evidence is things like the Nova6 gas, the pentagon thief, and some other easter eggs in zombies that relate to the campaign.

What I'm hoping is, that some day, we will get a full zombies campaign.

Are there any other easter eggs in zombies that relate to the campaign and vice versa?

discuss :mrgreen:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than map locations, I don't really think that anything is related to Campaign (excluding FIVE characters, they kind of half to be there). I mean, maybe tiny little things like you pointed out, but nothing significant to the story.

Guest AlphaSnake

Here's how this works for me...

Richtofens gang is in the same world as Kennedy's gang, is it impossible that in this zombie world there is a Mason, Hudson, Weaver & Reznov?

When Kennedy got involved it opened a whole new can of worms...

Zombie campaign??? yes please...

Here's how this works for me...

Richtofens gang is in the same world as Kennedy's gang, is it impossible that in this zombie world there is a Mason, Hudson, Weaver & Reznov?

When Kennedy got involved it opened a whole new can of worms...

Zombie campaign??? yes please...

In my opinion, there all in the same normal world, so I don't think they would bring them in, especially if the next game doesn't have them. I doubt they would put them in next map pack, and if the next game doesn't have them, I doubt they would be there either.

I agree, bring on the Zombspaign.

Guest EdwardRichtofen

I remember watching a video on the campaign mission "Numbers" where there is a Grim Reaper blood stain same as the one found all over the maps in zombies. >>> Go to the 30 second mark to see it.

I remember watching a video by playthegameco on the campaign mission "Numbers" where there is a Grim Reaper blood stain same as the one found all over the maps in zombies. >>> Go to the 30 second mark to see it.

Lol, to me it looks like a guy holding an axe, not a grim reaper.

Guest EdwardRichtofen

I remember watching a video on the campaign mission "Numbers" where there is a Grim Reaper blood stain same as the one found all over the maps in zombies. >>> Go to the 30 second mark to see it.

The grim reaper as in a demon/spirit not a gun if thats what you were thinking. Haven't you seen those blood stains all over the maps in zombies? Haven't you heard of the Grim Reaper? A demon/spirit wearing a cloak holding a scythe...

I remember watching a video by playthegameco on the campaign mission "Numbers" where there is a Grim Reaper blood stain same as the one found all over the maps in zombies. >>> Go to the 30 second mark to see it.

The grim reaper as in a demon/spirit not a gun if thats what you were thinking. Haven't you seen those blood stains all over the maps in zombies? Haven't you heard of the Grim Reaper? A demon/spirit wearing a cloak holding a scythe...

OOH THAT GRIM REAPER!! That makes my post even more ridiculous since I described him perfectly w/o knowing it, :lol::facepalm: But actually, no I havent seen in the Zombies maps.

Guest EdwardRichtofen

Creepy, and reply to my PM. But maybe it means that that ship is CoTD? Just thinking out loud since that was the first idea into my head.