Time + Location of Zombies Maps (w/ Proof) *UPDATED w/ Moon*

Guest Tac

Guest Zombieofthedead

So Richtofen put that space suit on for shits & giggles then? :lol:

Then decided to change into his old smelly uniform that he's been wearing since the 40's for his trip to Shangri-La. :lol:

I think Treyarch screwed up on this one.

Regards Snake.

Pretty much. Guess he's attatched to that uniform lol.

Im pretty sure they were at Shangri-La last because they are described as going to 'Paradise' after the easter egg on Call of the Dead and they mention Gersch while they are at Call of the Dead which means they went from Ascension to Call of the Dead to Shangri-La.

I figured it out! They went from Der Riese to Kino, forward in time to CoTD, back in time to S-L, and then to Ascension in the past

Again, the gersch quote. Ascension before cotd

AHH! Well, we know they went from DR to Kino. In S-L, they don't have the injuries they do have in Ascension. So CoTD is after Ascension, but Shangri-La is before Ascension, but after Kino. Right?

Guest Zombieofthedead

AHH! Well, we know they went from DR to Kino. In S-L, they don't have the injuries they do have in Ascension. So CoTD is after Ascension, but Shangri-La is before Ascension, but after Kino. Right?

They teleport to paradise, shangri la. We also hear eliphant noises in COTD, pointing them to being teleported there. I'm positive that this is after everything, that they're all in order. I don't believe at all that this is like pulp fiction.

They teleport to paradise, shangri la. We also hear eliphant noises in COTD, pointing them to being teleported there. I'm positive that this is after everything, that they're all in order. I don't believe at all that this is like pulp fiction.

But it doesn't make sense for them to be in order. Treyarch wouldn't mess up THIS bad, I just can't see it, other than CoTD, I think Ascension is the last map they visited. I swear Shangri-La is before Ascension.

Guest x FOROURHERO x

I agree, all the maps have been in order.

Guest Zombieofthedead

But it doesn't make sense for them to be in order. Treyarch wouldn't mess up THIS bad, I just can't see it, other than CoTD, I think Ascension is the last map they visited. I swear Shangri-La is before Ascension.

How doesn't it make sense? They could easily fix their clothes, And richtofen could've kept his uniform. Bloodstains can be washed away. It doesn't have to make sense, it's a video game.

Guest AlphaSnake

I agree with Tactical.

How doesn't it make sense? They could easily fix their clothes, And richtofen could've kept his uniform. Bloodstains can be washed away. It doesn't have to make sense, it's a video game.

Is Richtofen carrying around a washing machine too then? Jk. :P

I think the quote is Treyarch saying sorry for the Death Machines, here have a DG-2.

Who better to have this come from than Dempsey...?

Only time will tell.

Regards Alpha.

But in the Zombies story, things are supposed to make sense, and this doesn't. They can fix clothes sure, but not huge cuts on their faces that don't leave a scar or something.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I don't know if its just me but isn't it the most logical that Shangri La is before Ascension and after Kino? The Doctor doesn't have a cut on his face in Shangri La. He does in Ascension. We know theres a missing link between Kino and Ascension. If thats the case then theres no conflict with Space suit.

Guest Zombieofthedead

But in the Zombies story, things are supposed to make sense, and this doesn't. They can fix clothes sure, but not huge cuts on their faces that don't leave a scar or something.

Who knows? Who's to say they didn't take a break to patch up, after all that would be how they repair their clothes. Not everything in zombies makes sense, btw. Most does, but not everything.

Richtofen in Der Riese (notice no cut on left side of face):

Edward.jpg

Richtofen in Kino (cut on right side, not left (presumably)):

RichtofenOfTheDamned%21.jpg

Richtofen in Ascension (huge cut on left side of face):

Ascension_platform.png

Richtofen in Shangri-La (no cut on left side of face):

richtofensl.jpg

How are you gonna get rid of that w/o a mark?

I don't know if its just me but isn't it the most logical that Shangri La is before Ascension and after Kino? The Doctor doesn't have a cut on his face in Shangri La. He does in Ascension. We know theres a missing link between Kino and Ascension. If thats the case then theres no conflict with Space suit.

Thank you! That's what I have been saying all thread! See my pics above!

Guest Zombieofthedead

It's blurry... how do you know there isn't a mark (I'm really just making excuses, lol). Treyarch makes mistakes sometimes. Hell, that might not be a scratch, it could just be splattered blood.

It's blurry... how do you know there isn't a mark (I'm really just making excuses, lol). Treyarch makes mistakes sometimes. Hell, that might not be a scratch, it could just be splattered blood.

Ok. Nikolai!:

Nikolai in Kino (no blood):

NikolaiBodyKINO.jpg

Nikolai in Ascension (large amounts of blood on back legs):

Ascension_platform.png

Nikolai in S-L (seemingly no blood on back legs):

nikolaisl.jpg

Guest Zombieofthedead

Blood can be washed off.. his sleeve is ripped completely off in ascension, that would have been better proof. No matter what dude, I'm not going to give up that this is where they teleport to after ascension. I'm stubborn like that.

Blood can be washed off.. his sleeve is ripped completely off in ascension, that would have been better proof. No matter what dude, I'm not going to give up that this is where they teleport to after ascension. I'm stubborn like that.

Urgh. Fine. I just want someone to believe ME!

Guest Zombieofthedead

You do, just not me. BTW, we really don't know anything about this map, we won't until we actually have them. For all we know, the skins could be placeholders.

You do, just not me. BTW, we really don't know anything about this map, we won't until we actually have them. For all we know, the skins could be placeholders.

Well, even though we don't know everything, we can still decipher some things via the trailers, otherwise ppl wouldn't do analysis' of them. And IF they are placeholders... I WILL kill myself.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well, even though we don't know everything, we can still decipher some things via the trailers, otherwise ppl wouldn't do analysis' of them. And IF they are placeholders... I WILL kill myself.

True, true.... I'm betting money that this is after ascension, though (Hope I'm right!)

True, true.... I'm betting money that this is after ascension, though (Hope I'm right!)

lulz, I'll be you the map pack! xD We'll see, although I have a strange feeling it might be a while before we find out. I think it could be after this map pack. Map Pack 4 A51 anyone?

Guest Zombieofthedead

lulz, I'll be you the map pack! xD We'll see, although I have a strange feeling it might be a while before we find out. I think it could be after this map pack. Map Pack 4 A51 anyone?

Oh god I hope not. If that happens then I'll end up killing myself (The area 51 part). Yeah, it could be awhile, but I hope not.

Oh god I hope not. If that happens then I'll end up killing myself (The area 51 part). Yeah, it could be awhile, but I hope not.

I don't think that 3arc would involve aliens though. I think that they would have us go there purely for the 115 aspect. If there are aliens... well I won't get into that now. But they have a map model to use now, and there is basically a teleporter in the middle of Hangar 18 lol

Guest Zombieofthedead

I don't think that 3arc would involve aliens though. I think that they would have us go there purely for the 115 aspect. If there are aliens... well I won't get into that now. But they have a map model to use now, and there is basically a teleporter in the middle of Hangar 18 lol

Lol, true, true. What they said about there being easter eggs though, then there really wouldn't be much reason to go there in a zombie map, given that we'll have already seen them. We should get back on topic, though.

Guest AlphaSnake

Aliens are very easy to get involved.

look up Dulce base New Mexico...

Ties to the Manhattan project & Los Alamos.

Manhattan was a hugh clue in Kino.

the Vril society went to another galaxy via the ANDROMEDA-GERÄT.

Would that be to meet Aliens. ;)

Hollow_Earth.jpg

Do you see the section in the left quarter that says "Space ship base to & from another galaxy"...

Regards Alpha.