Time + Location of Zombies Maps (w/ Proof) *UPDATED w/ Moon*

Guest Tac

NOTE: This is not the order of the outbreaks, this is when we physically are playing there.

I have been reading a lot lately about how many people want to know when you are in each map, and hopefully this will shed some light. Posted below is information given to us that can be used to figure the Time Periods and Locations of all zombie maps... LET'S GET STARTED!!!

Nacht Der Untoten: In the last half of 1945, somewhere in Germany.

PROOF:

How do we know it’s the right time period? It is hard to say for sure, but it is believed the Shi No Numa is in 1945 and assuming that this map is before that, the it is also 1945.

How do we know it’s the right place? Given the Nazi Trucks, the Nazi Zombies, etc. It's safe to assume were somewhere under German control.

OTHER:

Nothing else at this time.

Verruckt: Between September 10th and 20th of 1945 in the Wittenau Sanatorium, Pankow, Berlin.

PROOF:

How do we know that’s the right time period? Along with the picture below when you start a game, the Call of the Dead radios say that a spy was captured in Verruckt on the 10th and the Marine recon team was killed on or before the 20th, so that means that sometime between those dates was when we are playing there.

How do we know that’s the right place? Zombies maps based off of MP/SP maps are almost always in the same location. Verruckt is based off of Ring of Steel, which (like the Asylum) is based in the outskirts of Berlin, Pankow to be specific.

OTHER:

pixlrcrazy.jpg

Shi No Numa: Late 1945 in the Rising Sun Facility.

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time period? Dempsey has a quote, "Oorah, killing freakbags since 1945!" Shi No Numa is the first map they play in, so it sounds like it's 1945.

How do we know this is the right place? It says Rising Sun Facility in the Terminal. Shi No Numa is so vague in the information it yields, there are too many theories as to the exact location of the map.

OTHER:

Der Riese: Early 1946 in Lower Silesia near Breslau, Germany.

PROOF:

How do we know it’s the right time period? According to the radios in Call of The Dead, Der Riese was still managed by Group 935 during October 1, 1945, so it is sometime after this date. Shi No Numa is sometime in the last two months of 1945 presumably, so I believe Der Riese to be early 1946.

How do we know that’s the right place? It says so in the Terminal.

OTHER:

Kino Der Toten: Late 1968 or Early 1969 in West Berlin, Germany.

PROOF:

How do we know it’s the time period? The Fernsehturm was completed in October of 1969, and in the view you do have, it looks like it's almost complete but not fully, so it must have been nearing that date.

How do we know it’s the right place? The structure visible from Kino der Toten is the Fernsehterm, located in East Germany. If you no-clip past the fence when looking at the Fernsehturm, you can see the Berlin Wall, and you are clearly see that the Fernsehturm is on the opposite side of the wall.

OTHER:

Here is the picture of the no-clip:

kinon.jpg

FIVE: Between October 16th, 1963, and November 22nd, 1963, at 3:00 PM in the Pentagon, Washington D.C., United States

PROOF:

How do we know it’s the right time period? In the War Room of the campaign, there is an SR-71 Blackbird Chart (viewable below) that records certain statistics with certain pilots, and there is a date on the board that reads 11/19/63, yet has no data. So we have to go back to the next date back, being 10/16/63, so that is a guaranteed time frame since John F. Kennedy died on November 22nd, 1963.

SR-71FlightData1963.jpg

As for the time 3 PM, here is my reasoning. In the FIVE cutscene at the beginning, you see a clock on the wall that says 12:00 in Moscow, Russia (viewable below). Using a simple world clock, FIVE would have to be either 3:00 AM or 3:00 PM.

Basing this off the assumption that Ascension and FIVE are occurring at the same time, we shall continue on. In Ascension (believed to be at Baikonur Cosmodrome), there is a clock that reads 12:00. Baikonur is in the same time zone as Moscow, so we can use that to show that it would still have to be 3:00 AM/PM in FIVE. Ascension is during the dark, so I believe it to be midnight, meaning that FIVE takes place at 3:00 PM.

Five.png

How do we know it’s the right place? They state they are in the Pentagon.

OTHER:

Ascension: During FIVE in the Baikonur Cosmodrome, USSR.

PROOF:

How do we know it's the right time period? It is popular belief that Ascension and FIVE are happening simultaneously, in part because of the red telephones that appear on both FIVE and Ascension, making calls from FIVE to Ascension, and the bit that I described about FIVE, which I will quote below (has some minor edits to suit describing a different map).

Basing this off the assumption that Ascension and FIVE are occurring at the same time, we shall continue on. In Ascension (believed to be at Baikonur Cosmodrome), there is a clock that reads 12:00. Baikonur is in the same time zone as Moscow, and given that Ascension is during the dark, I believe it to be midnight.

How do we know it's the right place?

- The outside of Ascension looks the same as its Campaign counterpart, Executive Order.

- On GKNOVA6.com, the blueprints behind the Vitruvian Man drawing is the blueprints for the Sputnik 2, which launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in 1957.

Sputnik2Anniversary.png0357.jpg

- In Executive Order, we are sent to kill scientists that were part of the Ascension Group.

- In Executive Order, Mason has a tattoo that says "115."

screenshot.jpg

- The Rocket appears to be a modified R7A-Semyorka ICBM, which launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome Site 31/6 in the 1960's.

OTHER:

Call of the Dead: March 17th, presumably 2011 in Siberia

PROOF:

How do we know it's the right time period? In the picture below, you see what looks like 3/17, and they wouldn't have month/year, so month/day seems the most likely, meaning it is March 17th. Richtofen says they they travelled to far into the future, so we know time travel is involved, and based on the cast that you play as, 2011 seems like the most likely date.

282qou9.jpg

How do we know it's the right place? The description of the map says you are in Siberia.

OTHER:

Shangri-La: Presumably between March 17, 2011-Present Time. Very likely between 2004-2011 in Shangri-La,

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time? If CoTD does indeed take place on March 17, 2011, and Shangri-La comes after this map, it must be after that date. On the radios, it says ANDO on the top, which is a company created in 2004 that deals with radiowaves.

How do we know it's the right place? The title of the map.

OTHER:

None at this time.

Moon: Presumably present time on the Moon.

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time? We can't be certain, but based on the things said, it appears to be in modern day.

How do we know it's the right place? The name of the map is Moon.

OTHER:

Nothing at this time.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Pretty good so far. Still don't entirely believe ascension is that early, but oh well. You should probably add the parts of SNN you know about so far btw.

Pretty good so far. Still don't entirely believe ascension is that early, but oh well. You should probably add the parts of SNN you know about so far btw.

Oh damn, I fogotz SNN, thnx

Guest Zombieofthedead

Cool. Btw I think as far as SNN we won't be able to determine the time of the outbreak until the next map pack. Since it's looking to be a swamp/jungle area, we can hope.

Cool. Btw I think as far as SNN we won't be able to determine the time of the outbreak until the next map pack. Since it's looking to be a swamp/jungle area, we can hope.

Add me on Facebook (Search Brad Davies, I am shooting an AK) Maybe we can talk Zombies tonight? Kinda not liking filling this forum up, although people could benefit from our conversations. IDK add me anyways, we can talk where ever

Guest Zombieofthedead

Add me on Facebook (Search Brad Davies, I am shooting an AK) Maybe we can talk Zombies tonight? Kinda not liking filling this forum up, although people could benefit from our conversations. IDK add me anyways, we can talk where ever

I'm not big on facebook tbh. Can't even remember my password. I'll see about that tomarrow, though, I should probably be getting to bed anyways.

I'm not big on facebook tbh. Can't even remember my password. I'll see about that tomarrow, though, I should probably be getting to bed anyways.

Kk, night dude, tell me how your story comes along, we can discuss again later

Guest Strwrsbob

I don't see any evidence for Nacht being that time, the evidence section is blank. Also, I don't think it is near Reichstag as there would be city around it... there isn't. I think the "Your drove them into the heart of the reich" is referring to the Nazis, and how the last mission or so was "Heart of the reich"

The similarity between the real-life rocket and the ascension is because.... they are the same rocket. The Soviets have been using the exact same rockets for years, and the Ascension one is just based off real-life rockets.

Guest Magna

Shi No Numa may have been after Der Riese as the black ops radio is of them commenting on how they time travelled I might be wrong mind what with the timeline being mixed up...

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Just going to put some ideas down, feel free to tear them apart at will haha.

For starters, the Cosmodrome may not be named in any of the radios etc as Baikonur was not known as Baikonur until Gagarin's flight - and the cosmodrome isn't even in Baikonur! :P

Really like what ya did with Kino thar :D

"Nacht Der Untoten: Late September, Early October of 1945 near the Reichstag, Berlin."

Just... no :P Just becuase you drove the Nazis deep into the heart of the Reich doesn't mean that you will be there for the map - note the Russian perspective however as it was their final push into Germany, so it would be THEM 'pushing' into the heart of the Reich.

Get tearing ;D

Guest TFG Dubz

Kinos location:

30l2u01.png

COTD possible location:

Zhokhov Island this is different from the usual ideas of where Call of the Dead might be (look at Alphasnakes posts to see the other more popular theory on COTD location, anyway, the reason i picked this island is for one silly little reason, Zhokhov Island is mentioned in Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb as a place where the Russians built the doomsday device, the Doomsday device has also been linked (all be it loosely) to the documents entitled DEATH RAY in Zombies

I don't see any evidence for Nacht being that time, the evidence section is blank. Also, I don't think it is near Reichstag as there would be city around it... there isn't. I think the "Your drove them into the heart of the reich" is referring to the Nazis, and how the last mission or so was "Heart of the reich"

The similarity between the real-life rocket and the ascension is because.... they are the same rocket. The Soviets have been using the exact same rockets for years, and the Ascension one is just based off real-life rockets.

Fair enough about NDU, but everyone thought the rocket was a soyuz, when in fact it isn't.

Just going to put some ideas down, feel free to tear them apart at will haha.

For starters, the Cosmodrome may not be named in any of the radios etc as Baikonur was not known as Baikonur until Gagarin's flight - and the cosmodrome isn't even in Baikonur! :P

Really like what ya did with Kino thar :D

"Nacht Der Untoten: Late September, Early October of 1945 near the Reichstag, Berlin."

Just... no :P Just becuase you drove the Nazis deep into the heart of the Reich doesn't mean that you will be there for the map - note the Russian perspective however as it was their final push into Germany, so it would be THEM 'pushing' into the heart of the Reich.

Whether the Cosmosdrome had it's name or not or is physically in Baikonur, it was the Baikonur Cosmo testing site LC-31.

Thank you regarding Kino

And as for NDU, Other than it being in Germany, I have nothing. I just can't tell anymore.

Get tearing ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I have edited the Ascension section, thanks to BlindBusDrivr for helping sort out the rocket thing, this might be edited a few more times tonight, but they will only be small changes, I doubt anything regarding dates unless I learn new SNN info.

Guest AlphaSnake

Kino:

KinoDertoten.jpg

"(static) Entry 741021! Perhaps the station will hold the key to the real goals of group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional allies, but they are of great use to me. But, I digress. Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel? How many stations does this group have? Where did that little girl disappear to? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this...THEATER OF THE DAMNED! (static)"

Dr. Edward Richtofen

How do you explain these dates if it is set in the 60's... 1941, 1945 & 1950...?

Again Ascension is 1962-63... JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963. So if Ascension was 69' how can the red phones heard in Ascension be giving audio from Five? It's 62-63 max, the end of the Cuban missile crisis...

Also Der Riese: Has to be pre 45':

The war in Europe ended with the capture of Berlin by Soviet and Polish troops and the subsequent German unconditional surrender on 8 May 1945.

Der Riese would have been in Russian & Allied hands by October 1945.

Hope this helps.

Regards Alpha.

In my honest opinion, the dates just represent that we are time travelling.

Also, I think the phones are recordings, otherwise they went back in time to Ascension w/o a teleporter (unless S-L is between here, which I think it is.) Also Cuban Missile Crisis ended October 29, '62. So FIVE is no later than that.

Guest AlphaSnake

The phones actually ring as if some made the call & there is a spy located on Rebirth island...

"Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union"

The Terminal.

If your at the CIA headquarters the Pentagon (Five) Does it not make sense that they would have used the phones to contact the Pentagon & vice versa...?

The only reason I can see is they are happening at the same time.

Zombielinkedmap.png

This spy in Vozrozhdeniya could have been transfered to Ascension at some point.

Like Mason & the others the spy would have reported to Mcnamara & JFK directly at some point.

Oh, don't forget the Ascension rocket model & the Exposed magazine found in Five:

_gp_pe11.png

Regards Alpha

See, where did a spy come into this? What does he have to do with anything? The magazine is dynamite, the date shows March 15th, 1961 I think. Is there a smaller image so it's not so pixel-ly and we can read it better? So what do you suppose I change it too? My original post was that the rocket was something else, but someone said it wasn't had to change. I think I will change it to my original. But then that means that Ascension is before Kino, and then CoTD, then S-L?

Guest AlphaSnake

It is 61' I have good eyes.

Here is the original:

_gp_pe11.png

The spy could be Richtofen...! Ever wonder why his picture is in Five & in the room requiring 115 clearance?

Hmm, actually this makes sense...

We see the Illuminati pyramid in both Ascension & Five, Richtofen is/was working for the Illuminati. It is a common conspiriacy theory that the US has been taken over by the Illuminati.

Thus Richtofen is working under the Umbrella of the Illuminati via MJ-12...?

But knowing Richtofen, you know he has his own agenda, he's smart enough to play along until the right moment.

The Cuban Missile Crisis (known as The October Crisis in Cuba or Russian): The confrontation ended on October 28, 1962

It would have taken time to get Castro to come to the Pentagon in person...

By 63' JFK was dead so we have this confirmed window, plus the time stamps on those magazines.

Sorry dude, I'm rabbiting on here.

"More rabbit, than water ship down" as my brother in law would say."

I just want to help. :)

Regards Snake.

It is 61' I have good eyes.

Here is the original:

_gp_pe11.png

The spy could be Richtofen...! Ever wonder why his picture is in Five & in the room requiring 115 clearance?

Regards Snake.

Doesn't it look like the Cosmic one says '82 though?

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes, but the space race had been going for quite some time by then, more of a marathon that the soviets lost in 91'.

I'd bet my left nut on 62'. :lol:

I added more to my last post, you replied while I was editing it... :)

Regards Snake.

Guest x FOROURHERO x

Im pretty sure they were at Shangri-La last because they are described as going to 'Paradise' after the easter egg on Call of the Dead and they mention Gersch while they are at Call of the Dead which means they went from Ascension to Call of the Dead to Shangri-La.

Im pretty sure they were at Shangri-La last because they are described as going to 'Paradise' after the easter egg on Call of the Dead and they mention Gersch while they are at Call of the Dead which means they went from Ascension to Call of the Dead to Shangri-La.

I figured it out! They went from Der Riese to Kino, forward in time to CoTD, back in time to S-L, and then to Ascension in the past

Guest Zombieofthedead

I figured it out! They went from Der Riese to Kino, forward in time to CoTD, back in time to S-L, and then to Ascension in the past

Again, the gersch quote. Ascension before cotd

Guest AlphaSnake

So Richtofen put that space suit on for shits & giggles then? :lol:

Then decided to change into his old smelly uniform that he's been wearing since the 40's for his trip to Shangri-La. :lol:

I think Treyarch screwed up on this one.

Regards Snake.