The location of Der Riese.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

What we know:

Near Breslau, Germany in Lower Silesia

Now Breslau was part of Germany then but now it belongs to Poland.

Now lets get finding it!

Purple pin is Silesia and red one is Breslau:

derriese.png

Locations of real Der Riese facilities:

Project_Riese_-_map.PNG

Project Riese:

Is the code name of the mining and construction project of Nazi Germany, started and unfinished in the Owl Mountains and Ksi?? Castle in 1943-45. It consists of seven complexes of the underground military facilities located in Lower Silesia, previously Germany, now territory of Poland.

So its in Owl Mountains:

800px-G%C3%B3ry_Sowie.jpg

Or in Ksi?? Castle:

250px-Castle_F%C3%BCrstenstein.JPG

Fly Trap on Google Earth:

flytrap.th.png

Its next to place called Jugów.

Sorry about small size you can check it yourself on coordinates: 50.628653,16.494073

Now the real Project Riese Complex Jugowice is this close to fly trap:

waytofly.png

Complex Jugowice:

737px-Complex_Jugowice_-_Riese.PNG

There is your Der Riese :lol:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Matuzz

Lol, so what I can take from this is that it's in Germany, Lower Silesia to be precise? Is that basically it?

Wellits most likely in that complex I pointed out

Lol, so what I can take from this is that it's in Germany, Lower Silesia to be precise? Is that basically it?

This will sound stupid, but I really don't get the picture and words, like what are you necessarily getting at? This the location given is incorrect or correct and your just showing how it's correct? Cuz I looked through it all about 3 times, and just don't get it. I know, I fail. :facepalm:

Guest Matuzz

This will sound stupid, but I really don't get the picture and words, like what are you necessarily getting at? This the location given is incorrect or correct and your just showing how it's correct? Cuz I looked through it all about 3 times, and just don't get it. I know, I fail. :facepalm:

Well we know the flytrap is next to the Der Riese now one project Riese facility is that close to the flytrap.

So that facility needs to be our Der Riese. Look the coordinate to fly trap and you see there is factory next to it.

Waffenfabrik?

Guest JFTA01

Well the flytrap, often called the nazi stone henge along with the entire complex could have been destroyed, nazi holdouts trying to bury the evidence, russian invasion etc, so maybe there was another flytrap used to test god knows what at another weapon factory/test and r&d facility.

• 3 weeks later...