Transcripts of Every Nazi Zombies Radio Ever

Guest Tac

Guest piepwns

maybe they sent two groups because they weren't sure whether Peter was at NDU or Verruckt, and Dempsey was supposed to go to Verruckt but got lost and then Richtofen experimented on him... I dunno, that might not be right chronologically. Lemme know what ya think. But man, it seems like Tac spent a long time on that!

maybe they sent two groups because they weren't sure whether Peter was at NDU or Verruckt, and Dempsey was supposed to go to Verruckt but got lost and then Richtofen experimented on him... I dunno, that might not be right chronologically. Lemme know what ya think. But man, it seems like Tac spent a long time on that!

All I can say is that you're wrong haha. I think I have it officially figured out but can't say anything yet... It was a solid effort though!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest piepwns

Tac, I'm fairly new to this, and I'm not sure how long your youtube account has been off, but my cousin works in the copyright section of youtube, I can probably get him to put you account back on. I''m not positive if he can, but if you want it back on, post a reply on my page about perks. Thanks for telling me I'm wrong, i kinda had a hunch I was going to fail :lol:

• 3 months later...

I did a mass edit on the Shangri-La radios, adding one I somehow missed and included 4 different versions of another. Other than that, I did some grammatical changes on the others, tell me if anything else needs fixed!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MurderMachineX

I was looking at the Shangri-La Radios and was wondering about 4 version (?), but then I realized that you took it a bit beyond the Radios and into the Quotes that they say in the Easter Egg. Lol. Anyway, good work!

I was looking at the Shangri-La Radios and was wondering about 4 version (?), but then I realized that you took it a bit beyond the Radios and into the Quotes that they say in the Easter Egg. Lol. Anyway, good work!

Haha thanks, I still go through it and see what can be fixed. If you ever have any suggestions just say so!

How would canada be involed, eh? :facepalm:

In my eyes, the Canadians were building what is known as the Avrocar, that is my best idea for what was being created around this time.

Guest Kasimir Device

On your video Tac I thought they said Lets get started, Element 115 , Find Doctor Richtofen and something about Veruckt?? Just listened to it through headphones to see if it was clearer.

On your video Tac I thought they said Lets get started, Element 115 , Find Doctor Richtofen and something about Veruckt?? Just listened to it through headphones to see if it was clearer.

I am going to get some software and clear it up, so the answer should be coming soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I updated the Shangri-La radios to include the Easter Egg quotes from our characters so others can see exactly how the egg progresses with the radios. It is easily discernible which is part of the radio and which is part of the Easter Egg, as they are represented with different colors. Thanks to MurderMachineX for guiding me towards the EE quotes, big help from him.