Complete Analysis of Five

Five, DOES have to do with the story, and I’m going to explain out as much of this as I possibly can.

So the level starts with JFK, Castro, McNamara, and Nixon all in the President’s special room in the Pentagon discussing the Cuban Missile Crisis. Then the zombies start breaking in, and they go off against them.

Now let’s just rewind to where this all started.

During WW II, Group 935 was founded by the Third Reich, and the head of it was Dr. Ludwig Maxis. The CIA sent in two special agents to infiltrate this group and learn what they know of. These two are Peter McCay and Harvey Yena. Peter worked at the Verruckt Asylum, studying the zombies, while Harvey’s exact work locations are unknown, he is tied with the Siberian outpost in Call of the Dead for being the creator of the Scavenger/ Hyena InfraDead sniper. Things went wrong at Verruckt, and Peter managed to get out safely while the CIA sent in an extraction team to rescue him. Peter lost his arm at Verruckt turning the power off. After that he was transferred to work at Shi No Numa at the Rising Sun Facility. It was here that Richtofen came and killed him, by hanging him from the ceiling. He must of lured him in somehow because Richtofen states in a quote,

“Ahhh, you have all been fooled. Just like PETER”

The CIA still sent radios to Peter, it is unknown if they were from before or after his death, but after his ultimate fate it didn’t matter. His work was very handy to the US. Due to him we were able to increase our own experiments with Element 115, as stated in the terminal there is a surplus of it at Groom Lake and Maxis said in a radio that the ‘Nevada Base’ has a supply of the element. Also, Peter’s work at the Rising Sun Facility in SNN might have been key to scientists at the Pentagon re-creating the Ray Gun, considering that the original designs for the Ray Gun were developed at SNN, but stolen by the Germans. Considering the upgraded version may also mean Peter was close with Henry Porter, or just for game play reasons.

Little is known about Harvey’s work besides suspicion that he was the creator of the Scavenger/Hyena infra dead rifle, since when you take his first names letter then his last, it is H. Yena, or Hyena.

Now after the war, the USA had little need for such technology, so it wasn’t a concern. But when the Cold War started up again, they looked back for technology that they could use to outdo the Russians.

So I believe that they used there knowledge from before to locate Kino Der Toten near the Berlin Wall in East Germany. They took all the research that the Germans had and used it for their own benefit.

Evidence:

1. In the MPL area on five if you look with a sniper or no clip out to the desk area you can find in one room there is the exact same Berlin Wall model that was in Sam’s room on Kino.

2. The Pack a Punch room on Five contains the blank picture from Kino and Richtofen’s picture from Kino. And the Pack a Punch!

3. The trap’s are evidence they re-created the Kino traps as a security device.

4. In one room on Five, there is a Ray Gun with nails and bolts and metal pieces around it on the table, suggesting that there was an attempt of some sort to tweak the Ray Gun.

5. In the weapons room, They have the Death Machine, trap box, and ThunderGun. Also you can’t see it well without cartoon mode mods but there is also the same Nova6 canister as on Rebirth that they use to gas you when you get out of the APC as Hudson. Meaning our military was also weaponizing Nova6.

6. The power room contains a chalkboard with the same markings as the ones on Der Riese and Kino. And it is right next to the Pentagon’s teleporter, showing that they recreated the teleporter in a more efficient way, little cooling, rapid transportation, smaller, multiple locations each capable of going to the other, etc.

7. Also in the power room, there is the same letter as in the PaP room of Kino Der Toten with 75’ date. It can also be found no clipping in the room to the left of the butcher/dead pig storage window in the pig room.

8. In the Autopsy/Morgue or whatever, in the spot where to box spawns just to the right of that it’s very dark so it’s tough to see but there’s the same sketch of the zombies and hellhound as on Kino and Der Riese.

9. They have the exact same Perk Machines as in Kino.

Now that’s all I believe, I will add more if I find anything but I scanned the map up and down with my mods and that’s what I found.

So basically, that’s all the proof of the CIA taking Kino’s secrets.

Now another thing that is a strong theme in Black Ops is the brainwashing. Is it not possible the CIA took the mind control/hypnotism/brainwashing technology from Kino and used it? There is a file on Hudson’s computer about Hypnotism. Also it could have to do with how Steiner knows about the brainwashing since he implemented Mason with the ability to decode the number broadcasts, since Steiner was apart of the wunderwaffe program.

So now after going over the German’s findings, they decided to go ahead and create their own. The Winter’s Howl.

The Winter’s Howl was the US’s wonder weapon, and the Wunderwaffe was to the Germans and ThunderGun is to the Russians. Likely developed at Area 51, since they have so much 115 there, enough to make those at Der Riese jealous. Something HUGE must be at Area 51 for them to keep putting it off and hidden from the main story besides little references to it.

Another thing on Five is the Illuminati Pyramid on the TV’s. Now who at the Pentagon could be affiliated with Illuminati? I think it is rather not supposed to be a connection to that, but rather using the Eye of Province to show that someone is watching them there, perhaps Sam? Seems like she can easily cause things to go wrong.

Now another mystery of the Pentagon. Who is the thief? There has been a lot of speculation on this subject. Now some peculiar things about him, is that he seems to have the same writing on his arms and face as Dr. Clarke. And on his sash it has symbols which when decoded read ‘undead’. Could this perhaps be the Illuminati link in the Pentagon? Or maybe a scientist driven mad by Sam. One thing that keeps Five’s story hazy, is that there are no radios. So we should look to what happened at the other places. At Der Riese, Maxis went insane from 115 exposure and believed Sam’s bear was watching him. At Ascension Sam drove Yuri insane and drove him to kill Dr. Gersch. So I believe that is what happened here, she decided to make this one go mad and mix things up. I doubt we will never know for sure unless more is shown from radios on later maps.

There are also some pictures on the desks on Five when you No-clip out of the map, I will try to get up some pics soon.

Also, hinting to the timeline, there is a Blackbird flight data chart dated 1963.

Another thing is that the are pictures in the war room and starting room or like little jungle huts and Area 51. Possible next zombies maps?

And one last thing, the Five room when you teleport on Kino. There’s a picture of a man on the desk who I can’t identify. Then on the board above there’s the 115 note found on the kino stage pinned to it, and the GK symbol on a paper above that, then just the same papers that are lying on the table in the Five spawn room. Also there’s the Soyuz rocket model and blueprints, but likely a hint to Ascension.

That’s all for now I’ll try to compile a video of all this eventually.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a solid theory about the Russians... except that Kino is in WEST Germany, not EAST Germany.

Where is there proof Steiner is in of Wunderwaffe?

Overall I love the post, if you would post a picture of the Blackbird flight chart, I would like to use it on my upcoming post (and give you credit of course). [brains] to you.

Guest JFTA01

According to the wiki there is an area 51 map on the disc only playable on pc. On ascension in the repair yard, there is also the back to a nazi teleporter, I think the russians took it from der riese when they raided it after the war. I remember a campaign intel making reference to krevchenko's cousin leading that raid. The other thing that ive noticed is that people seem to be able to influence the box, richtofen and maxis with the dg2 and monkey bomb, possibly the pentagon thief with the winters howl, girsh with his girsh device and the thundergun, so maybe yena is dead and thats how his rifle and the vr11 got in the box? lot of holes in this theory but well see.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

LOL you deserve a [brains] forthat.....

Holy crap I didn't know really anything about five and I think that you took a bunch of time to do this so congratulation :lol:

Guest BlindBusDrivr

LOL you deserve a [brains] forthat.....

Holy crap I didn't know really anything about five and I think that you took a bunch of time to do this so congratulation :lol:

I scanned it up and down with my mods and found everything there possibly was. and the cotd radios helped me sum up Peter and added Harvey to the mix.

Guest JFTA01

I would give more brains if I could, my phone (only method of posting) doesnt like it when I try to. And for whatever ungodly reason likes to restart if I try to quote someone. its 50/50 on editing posts too. At&tard is like that.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I would give more brains if I could, my phone (only method of posting) doesnt like it when I try to. And for whatever ungodly reason likes to restart if I try to quote someone. its 50/50 on editing posts too. At&tard is like that.

lol, you have to get a computer dude.

Guest dustyspud

Proof is in the intel. I believe it's in the Project Nova intel specifically.

Proof is in the intel. I believe it's in the Project Nova intel specifically.

I won't have black ops for a bit, can I get a link from a YouTube vid or article?