Experiments on Samantha.

Guest Matuzz

Guest liltaz23

Umm, how can we be sure that the teddy(s) and the monkey are Sam's toys? In Eddie's bio, it says he has a collection of stuffed animals, so they could be his toys. He may have given them to her to keep her mouth shut about the, umm, well, you know, the touching and what not, assuming this is true, but then again, they might still be his toys.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Umm, how can we be sure that the teddy(s) and the monkey are Sam's toys? In Eddie's bio, it says he has a collection of stuffed animals, so they could be his toys. He may have given them to her to keep her mouth shut about the, umm, well, you know, the touching and what not, assuming this is true, but then again, they might still be his toys.

Stuffed animals, as in real animals that were killed and stuffed, in other words not the teddy or monkey bomb. Basically, they aren't Richtofen's.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I know thats what I meant. The teddys probably not related to Richtofen but the MonkeyBomb was created by him and is also Sams toy so theres the link.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Take another look at the monkey bomb. It looks nothing like a real monkey would, so it most likely is just a toy monkey

Guest Monopoly Mac

I half agree... I've never seen an actually stuffed real animal before so I just imagine it wouldn't look natural...

Guest Matuzz

I half agree... I've never seen an actually stuffed real animal before so I just imagine it wouldn't look natural...

There is like 10 stuffed animals in my house, they don't look like monkey bomb. :?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrRoflWaffles

It's actually become more of an addiction to her now, like a baby and their bottle or something of the sort. The Kino Der Toten song was from the point of view of Samantha, and she needs to get 115 or she get's angry and cries and screams, like a baby away from their bottle. But how is she getting all this 115? Maybe she forces people from 935 to do her bidding, and Richthofen and Co. are supplying more than enough with pack a punch and using all of the weapons and perks etc.

Cough Pentagon Thief Cough

:D

- Waffles :P