Experiments on Samantha.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

I guess no one had brought this up yet.

"Log entry 1471 Date: September 2nd 1945: Dear diary. Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine, even after? he was given a bath und deloused TWICE. I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty however that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr M(Interference)s must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think? of my experiments on the little girl? ahahaAHAHAHA.

An animal screech can be heard.

Z NIEN!!! drop that! That's my spleen! MINE!" (Transmission Ends)

So Richtofen was doing experiments in Der Riese with Samantha behind Maxis back.

Now that can be key for Samantha having supernatural powers.

What you think Richtofen did?

EDIT: I think Richtofen tried to see if zombies could be controlled by having Element 115 in the body of the controller.

First Richtofen put Element 115 in Samantha's toys like Mr. Monkey and Teddy.

Maybe while Richtofen was creating Monkey Bomb he saw that Samantha had some kind of connection on the Monkey Bomb as it was her toy.

This might be caused by Element 115 exposer and Samantha being special like Nikolai, Takeo and Tank but Samantha was much more special.

Because that Richtofen started to put Element 115 on her toys and toy-box. HE might even have injected Samantha with Element 115.

As Element 115 was starting to affect her mind mind she become evil. I think Samantha might have caused the Verruckt outbreak!

Remember Verruckt walls? There is picture of teddy and and ban sing like no teddies allowed.

It kind of makes sense teddy has always been the evil one, you don't want to get teddy from box! Also there is big evil teddy bear in Samantha's room.

So Samantha made teddy to kill people in Verruckt causing outbreak. In Verruckt she was just trying her powers, but when she was transfered to Aether from teleporter getting exposed to huge amount of Element 115 she became a real beast!

Now she can control totally everything with Elemen 115 on it. He goes around killing members of Group 935 to revenge what happened to her.

She really hates Richtofen and wants to make him suffer and is toying around with our crew.

I guess no one had brought this up yet.

"Log entry 1471 Date: September 2nd 1945: Dear diary. Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine, even after? he was given a bath und deloused TWICE. I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty however that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr M(Interference)s must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think? of my experiments on the little girl? ahahaAHAHAHA.

An animal screech can be heard.

Z NIEN!!! drop that! That's my spleen! MINE!" (Transmission Ends)

So Richtofen was doing experiments in Der Riese with Samantha behind Maxis back.

Now that can be key for Samantha having supernatural powers.

What you think Richtofen did?

I saw that, but I figured someone posted it already. Lets go through her powers:

She can control zombies

controls box

lots of controlling

So maybe she has 115 in her and the zombies like her or something, like maybe have a sense of respect for her? We know that anyone effected by 115 can still respect, we see that in the players

Guest Matuzz

I think Richtofen tried to see if zombies could be controlled by having Element 115 in the body of the controller.

First Richtofen put Element 115 in Samantha's toys like Mr. Monkey and Teddy.

Maybe while Richtofen was creating Monkey Bomb he saw that Samantha had some kind of connection on the Monkey Bomb as it was her toy.

This might be caused by Element 115 exposer and Samantha being special like Nikolai, Takeo and Tank but Samantha was much more special.

Because that Richtofen started to put Element 115 on her toys and toy-box. HE might even have injected Samantha with Element 115.

As Element 115 was starting to affect her mind mind she become evil. I think Samantha might have caused the Verruckt outbreak!

Remember Verruckt walls? There is picture of teddy and and ban sing like no teddies allowed.

It kind of makes sense teddy has always been the evil one, you don't want to get teddy from box! Also there is big evil teddy bear in Samantha's room.

So Samantha made teddy to kill people in Verruckt causing outbreak. In Verruckt she was just trying her powers, but when she was transfered to Aether from teleporter getting exposed to huge amount of Element 115 she became a real beast!

Now she can control totally everything with Elemen 115 on it. He goes around killing members of Group 935 to revenge what happened to her.

She really hates Richtofen and wants to make him suffer and is toying around with our crew.

Guest Beware of the Docter

I don't know if they were experiments with 115. But Samantha is the good gal. Richtoften is the evil one, I think that Takeo and Sam are plotting against Richy.

Peace out... 8-)

Guest Matuzz

I don't know if they were experiments with 115. But Samantha is the good gal. Richtoften is the evil one, I think that Takeo and Sam are plotting against Richy.

Peace out... 8-)

Smantha was good. But now she is slaughtering people....

Guest nhcre8tv1

It's actually become more of an addiction to her now, like a baby and their bottle or something of the sort. The Kino Der Toten song was from the point of view of Samantha, and she needs to get 115 or she get's angry and cries and screams, like a baby away from their bottle. But how is she getting all this 115? Maybe she forces people from 935 to do her bidding, and Richthofen and Co. are supplying more than enough with pack a punch and using all of the weapons and perks etc.

I personally just don't think that Samantha caused the outbreak. About Teddy, I think the writing is referring to how he f*cks you with the box. Cuz I know everytime I get the Teddy, I say, "Sh*t, why does the box hate?" Now I realize because teddy is evil, although I don't think that it killed anyone.

Guest Matuzz

I personally just don't think that Samantha caused the outbreak. About Teddy, I think the writing is referring to how he f*cks you with the box. Cuz I know everytime I get the Teddy, I say, "Sh*t, why does the box hate?" Now I realize because teddy is evil, although I don't think that it killed anyone.

Well that was just one of my theories I got to say I hardly believe it could be possibility but I was just throwing ideas from my head.

As: Monkey Bomb can talk, now that means Element 115 has made it practically alive :shock:

Teddies look evil and in hide and seek that bastard has a bowie knife!

Its like that Chucky doll from the horror movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387575/

Well that was just one of my theories I got to say I hardly believe it could be possibility but I was just throwing ideas from my head.

As: Monkey Bomb can talk, now that means Element 115 has made it practically alive :shock:

Teddies look evil and in hide and seek that bastard has a bowie knife!

Its like that Chucky doll from the horror movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387575/

Lol I don't even want to look at that picture. Good, we seem to agree on that. :P

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hmm... I just like to think that Samantha can do all of this crap she does because she is the first actual human or the first organism that can actually think who is in the Aether. And because she has been in it for so long she has grown up and at this point may actually have plans. But of course thats just me. I think that this radio actually just revealed to us...Why Samantha is holding such a huge grudge against Edward! I don't think she cares about her "toys" aka Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai. She just wants to make the Doc pay for what he has done. I'm not just talking about locking her up with the dog either.

I'm talking about...

Molestation.

(Permabanned). No but seriously. Listen to how Richtofen laughs so creepily after he says experiments. We know he doesn't like Maxis that much because of the refusal to mass produce DG-2. So perhaps for a little revenge he got a little touchy. I'm not an expert on the minds of rapists so I'll let you guys think of this stuff. Just remember. Eddy is a liar. Think about it

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

Hmm... I just like to think that Samantha can do all of this crap she does because she is the first actual human or the first organism that can actually think who is in the Aether. And because she has been in it for so long she has grown up and at this point may actually have plans. But of course thats just me. I think that this radio actually just revealed to us...Why Samantha is holding such a huge grudge against Edward! I don't think she cares about her "toys" aka Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai. She just wants to make the Doc pay for what he has done. I'm not just talking about locking her up with the dog either.

I'm talking about...

Molestation.

(Permabanned). No but seriously. Listen to how Richtofen laughs so creepily after he says experiments. We know he doesn't like Maxis that much because of the refusal to mass produce DG-2. So perhaps for a little revenge he got a little touchy. I'm not an expert on the minds of rapists so I'll let you guys think of this stuff. Just remember. Eddy is a liar. Think about it

so basically you're saying he's a pedophile? Ehh, I'd probably believe it

Guest Zombieofthedead

I'm talking about...

Molestation.

Um... Richtofen.. a pedophile? guess now the bear in the box is pedobear? I think this is a bit much.

Guest Matuzz

I'm talking about...

Molestation.

Um... Richtofen.. a pedophile? guess now the bear in the box is pedobear? I think this is a bit much.

Pedobear? I almost felt in ground :lol:

Guest Monopoly Mac

... You really think this is a bit too much? He was playing Tanks di... urgh nevermind. Trust me after doing the easter egg, I can tell Richtofen is one perverted man.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hehe... good point. But I think that's more a joke than anything. Been saving the pedobear joke for awhile, for the right time to use it :lol:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh don't worry we were on topic... Just a queston here. How insane or evil do you think Richtofen is? Do you think he is really a good man or just really messed up?

Guest Matuzz

Oh don't worry we were on topic... Just a queston here. How insane or evil do you think Richtofen is? Do you think he is really a good man or just really messed up?

I believe he just flipped because Element 115 and those horrible experiments he did with Maxis.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I believe he just flipped because Element 115 and those horrible experiments he did with Maxis.

It was before that. Read his bio dude.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yep. I just read the bio this guys pretty sick. But I still agree with you Matuzz. I think he has gone just a little madder because of this constant presence around 115.

Guest Matuzz

It was before that. Read his bio dude.

Well true he was butchering stuff and sh#t but in Der Riese he started to hear voices.

If by "good" you mean good at what he does, then he is extremely good, but if you mean it like in an anti-evil way, then he is most definitely NOT good.

As for Sam, I can't think of what he could have ran because all the other characters have no memory cause of 115, and she must remember all the stuff, so maybe it's not 115 related.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Arrggh... Oh come on you have to take my theory before a little seriously? All the hints are there! Eddy is a liar. Sam wasn't exactly raging out with 115 powers when she was crying in the room with the dog am I right?