Kino egg... Maybe?

Guest pureninja

Guest pureninja

K so I was watching an all guns PaP'd series on YouTube and the guy ran by the stuff just behind the curtain(that pile of boxes and teleporter Parts) and as he ran buy I noticed a Teddy bear lying on one of the boxes(it was almost slow mo when I saw it,almost as if time stopped) anyone try interacting with it?

There hasn't been a single Teddy in any map that wasn't part of an Easter egg

So... What do you think

Guest Ruelis

If its the kino map then there is teddy bears all over that map, theres atleast 15 of them. None of them that i know are interactive, and ive tried several of them

Guest pureninja

Could you post the link to the video please? :D

[youtube:3ofvzyep]fsVtl2UaMtQ[/youtube:3ofvzyep]

Fixed

thanks man

right as hes using the spaz 24

Guest Anti Earth

There hasn't been a single Teddy in any map that wasn't part of an Easter egg

This is wrong.

So so soooooo wrong.

There have been teddy's that do NOTHING since Shi No Numa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bazzainver

Uh, I Don't know if you guyz know already (on the topic of weird things in Kino Der Toten) has anyone tried pressing the action button on theAlien Caskets Thingys? Just putting it out there, wondering if its was worth a try.

Guest Anti Earth

Uh, I Don't know if you guyz know already (on the topic of weird things in Kino Der Toten) has anyone tried pressing the action button on theAlien Caskets Thingys? Just putting it out there, wondering if its was worth a try.

I would most certainly think somebody has.

:)

There are different kinds of teddies, if they are on metal boxes, then that is where the box can spawn, but if they aren't on metal boxes, then it could be part of an Easter Egg or just miscellaneous.