Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Hm.. Maybe the Russians caused the KDT outbreak, after all Richtofen didn't know about the crawlers, so I'm guessing a little before or after DR. SNN I said was the first mostly because it fits in with how Takeo got there, which was before Verruckt, and they must have tried to test the zombies on something (Takeo and his unit). Gotta say its fun figuring this out.

I think Kino would be a bit after DR since they go to Kino because their pld testing facilities (DR and Verruckt) were overrun, and I heard that Maxis' desk is there in Kino or something? As far as Takeo, I thought he might have gotten there because he was part of the unit making weapons and stuff ya know?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hm.. Maybe the Russians caused the KDT outbreak, after all Richtofen didn't know about the crawlers, so I'm guessing a little before or after DR. SNN I said was the first mostly because it fits in with how Takeo got there, which was before Verruckt, and they must have tried to test the zombies on something (Takeo and his unit). Gotta say its fun figuring this out.

I think Kino would be a bit after DR since they go to Kino because their pld testing facilities (DR and Verruckt) were overrun, and I heard that Maxis' desk is there in Kino or something? As far as Takeo, I thought he might have gotten there because he was part of the unit making weapons and stuff ya know?

Yeah. Guess Japan thought Takeo's unit were the most honorable in the army, and sent them to SNN. Definately making this a part of my zombie story. Only question would be where his unit went (guessing dead).

Yeah. Guess Japan thought Takeo's unit were the most honorable in the army, and sent them to SNN. Definately making this a part of my zombie story. Only question would be where his unit went (guessing dead).

Ya, I would think they are dead, and they definitely have to be the most honorable due to Takeo's constant proverbial speech and his love of the emperor. Where do you think Nikolai came from?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Heh, Nikolai I think I said came off the streets. He was too drunk to fight back, but 935 heard stories (wive killings and all) about him and captured him for testing. I don't think they gave him his drunkenness btw, because the radios do say the stimuli he responded to was from vodka, only a drunk would do that.

Heh, Nikolai I think I said came off the streets. He was too drunk to fight back, but 935 heard stories (wive killings and all) about him and captured him for testing. I don't think they gave him his drunkenness btw, because the radios do say the stimuli he responded to was from vodka, only a drunk would do that.

Ya, I brought that up with someone else about him being on the streets, and they did have a good point. How would he not have been killed, he's a Russian in WWII in the middle of Berlin. Plus I think he's wearing his uniform, or at least things that signify he's Russian. Not to mention it is confirmed he was dropped on the front lines, so maybe he's a POW.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya, I brought that up with someone else about him being on the streets, and they did have a good point. How would he not have been killed, he's a Russian in WWII in the middle of Berlin. Plus I think he's wearing his uniform, or at least things that signify he's Russian. Not to mention it is confirmed he was dropped on the front lines, so maybe he's a POW.

About him being on Berlin streets, I was actually assuming he was captured post WWII, so he really wouldn't be killed. POW theory is a pretty good thought, btw.

About him being on Berlin streets, I was actually assuming he was captured post WWII, so he really wouldn't be killed. POW theory is a pretty good thought, btw.

He is captured mid-September, when did WWII end?

Guest Zombieofthedead

I think he was captured at the begining of September, but I digress. In Europe, the war ended May, 1945.

I think he was captured at the begining of September, but I digress. In Europe, the war ended May, 1945.

Ya my bad, it was mid-September. So it was post-WWII... interesting, so it most likely wasn't POW then. He was a wandering drunk in Berlin, and maybe he wasn't out on the streets in plain sight, maybe he was in a less noticeable place, and they still found him.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya my bad, it was mid-September. So it was post-WWII... interesting, so it most likely wasn't POW then. He was a wandering drunk in Berlin, and maybe he wasn't out on the streets in plain sight, maybe he was in a less noticeable place, and they still found him.

Yep. In all honesty, I think the members of the crew were captured because of their deeds. Takeo being honorable, as well as presumably fighting zombies in SNN the first time, Nikolai for killing his wives and his brutality. Dempsey for how he faced the zombies. If this were true, I think that the remaining members of the extraction team and Takeo's unit may have been executed, not having the fame of the crew.

Yep. In all honesty, I think the members of the crew were captured because of their deeds. Takeo being honorable, as well as presumably fighting zombies in SNN the first time, Nikolai for killing his wives and his brutality. Dempsey for how he faced the zombies. If this were true, I think that the remaining members of the extraction team and Takeo's unit may have been executed, not having the fame of the crew.

That's an interesting idea, you think Richtofen knew of them beforehand and made targets to capture them? Now what do you mean how Dempsey faced the zombies? Is that off what you said earlier about how you think one of the members in Verruckt is indeed him?

Guest Zombieofthedead

That's an interesting idea, you think Richtofen knew of them beforehand and made targets to capture them? Now what do you mean how Dempsey faced the zombies? Is that off what you said earlier about how you think one of the members in Verruckt is indeed him?

Yeah. Although, aside from that I should have added the whole peleliu thing. He seriously has a badass bio. Whether or not he was captured early or not, I think it's pretty obvious most or all of the extraction team died, especially if 935 was there.

Yeah. Although, aside from that I should have added the whole peleliu thing. He seriously has a badass bio. Whether or not he was captured early or not, I think it's pretty obvious most or all of the extraction team died, especially if 935 was there.

There is evidence to support him being in Verruckt killing zombies, like the haiku that sounds like him saying that he has a gun and perk bottle killing meatsacks. IMO at that point they weren't really developing the story, and they added the extraction team thing later, so I can't see them putting him in there because at that point they had all 4 characters, so people would ask why they aren't there also. Although I am opening my mind to the idea more and more.

Guest Zombieofthedead

There is evidence to support him being in Verruckt killing zombies, like the haiku that sounds like him saying that he has a gun and perk bottle killing meatsacks. IMO at that point they weren't really developing the story, and they added the extraction team thing later, so I can't see them putting him in there because at that point they had all 4 characters, so people would ask why they aren't there also. Although I am opening my mind to the idea more and more.

Hm, good point, forgot about that haiku. And hey, they could always say that the deep voiced guy in the trailer is him (even though he looks nothing like Dempsey). In terms of story back then, all we had was the wall writing. BTW [brains] for all these posts. It's actually helping alot putting my story together, and not to mention it's fun.

Hm, good point, forgot about that haiku. And hey, they could always say that the deep voiced guy in the trailer is him (even though he looks nothing like Dempsey). In terms of story back then, all we had was the wall writing. BTW [brains] for all these posts. It's actually helping alot putting my story together, and not to mention it's fun.

Lol ya, it's possible, but maybe John referred to them as meatsacks also because he seems to be quite the poet/writer. Thank you for the [brains] (I'll can and will give you more when I spread them out it says), this is very fun and my story has increased exponentially because of CoDz!! Now... what's the next topic to discuss? Have anything in mind?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hm.. in all honesty I can't think of anything, or at least regarding WaWs story. Black Ops made things way to easy to understand. No research needed, seriously.

Hm.. in all honesty I can't think of anything, or at least regarding WaWs story. Black Ops made things way to easy to understand. No research needed, seriously.

We discussed the characters origin, Peter, verruckt, timeline... Your right, I truthfully can't think of anything. I have one thing I want to say about Takeo though, if he was caught during 935's first raid, he must have been there a while, or they started there creations of teleporters and stuff pretty late in the war as a last ditch effort. Because it's the first time he mention Takeo, early september, war is already over for them, why do they continue? So when he talks about killing Maxis on OCT 1 (MY BIRTHDAY!!), I think he does it within that week. Does any other radio on any map have a date to them?

Guest Zombieofthedead

We discussed the characters origin, Peter, verruckt, timeline... Your right, I truthfully can't think of anything. I have one thing I want to say about Takeo though, if he was caught during 935's first raid, he must have been there a while, or they started there creations of teleporters and stuff pretty late in the war as a last ditch effort. Because it's the first time he mention Takeo, early september, war is already over for them, why do they continue? So when he talks about killing Maxis on OCT 1 (MY BIRTHDAY!!), I think he does it within that week. Does any other radio on any map have a date to them?

First off, awesomeness about Oct 1st being your B-day! Takeo, judging by the radios, has been there for at least a month. Hes lost alot of his mind at that point. 935 probably continues so that they can revive Germany, I would guess, and take over the world. No other radio has a date either, checked on the COD wiki.

First off, awesomeness about Oct 1st being your B-day! Takeo, judging by the radios, has been there for at least a month. Hes lost alot of his mind at that point. 935 probably continues so that they can revive Germany, I would guess, and take over the world. No other radio has a date either, checked on the COD wiki.

Hmm, that really puts a damper on things. Ok, how long do you think Nikolai has been there? I don't think it can be as long as Takeo because he just realized on the 20th he needs Vodka to survive, so I'm think a week or 2?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well we can't really tell... Both were first mentioned in the same radio so we don't really have a good timing right now...

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hmm, that really puts a damper on things. Ok, how long do you think Nikolai has been there? I don't think it can be as long as Takeo because he just realized on the 20th he needs Vodka to survive, so I'm think a week or 2?

My thoughts exactly. Richtofen says he smells like urine early on, so I would guess they recently got him. Nikolai also does not have a subject name, unlike Takeo, also pointing to recently getting him.

My thoughts exactly. Richtofen says he smells like urine early on, so I would guess they recently got him. Nikolai also does not have a subject name, unlike Takeo, also pointing to recently getting him.

Great point. So do you think Nikolai or Dempsey was captured first? Dempsey was presumably caught on the 17th due to the radio, unless they thought he was the spy, in that case it would be the 10th. Remember that he also doesn't have a name.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Great point. So do you think Nikolai or Dempsey was captured first? Dempsey was presumably caught on the 17th due to the radio, unless they thought he was the spy, in that case it would be the 10th. Remember that he also doesn't have a name.

Nikolai was definately captured first, the radio mentions him even before the spy.

Nikolai was definately captured first, the radio mentions him even before the spy.

Oh that's right, sorry about that.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Oh that's right, sorry about that.

It's all right, we all make mistakes in the end. Now we just need to find a topic.