Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Guest Matuzz

The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.”

Could that possibly mean that they got it from Shi No Numa as it was sent there.

So they don't know where it was sent but they got it from radios located in Shi No Numa.

Because my theory on that brodcast coming from Kino Der Toten would make lot more sense.

I just can't believe that Verruckt experiment would been transfered to other side of the world when the tests were about controlling zombies that was sent there from Der Riese and Kino is basically place where they tried to control them.

I mean Shi No Numa is just shack in middle of swamp where they deposited Element 115.

I mean who the hell would sent controlling tests there?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I do actually like that theory about Kino of yours. I'm gonna try to lean towards it too since it being from Shi No Numa wouldn't make as much sense. Theres also a Verruckt Mannequin that bleeds in Kino so I now see the immediate link here...

So like can this handler be like Hudson and also serve in combat too which would explain why he was behind enemy lines such as Shi No or Kino?

The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.”

Could that possibly mean that they got it from Shi No Numa as it was sent there.

So they don't know where it was sent but they got it from radios located in Shi No Numa.

Because my theory on that brodcast coming from Kino Der Toten would make lot more sense.

I just can't believe that Verruckt experiment would been transfered to other side of the world when the tests were about controlling zombies that was sent there from Der Riese and Kino is basically place where they tried to control them.

I mean Shi No Numa is just shack in middle of swamp where they deposited Element 115.

I don't think they tried to run tests at SNN, I think that Pernell was sending Peter a warning, and he was in SNN. So after they couldn't contain Verruckt (1st outbreak), they went to Kino? (Possibly 3rd outbreak?)

Guest Matuzz

I don't think they tried to run tests at SNN, I think that Pernell was sending Peter a warning, and he was in SNN. So after they couldn't contain Verruckt (1st outbreak), they went to Kino? (Possibly 3rd outbreak?)

But he says: "that we had to move the experiment here." So it can't be Shi No Numa where the message is coming from

But he says: "that we had to move the experiment here." So it can't be Shi No Numa where the message is coming from

Ahh good point. Hmm, maybe it is coming from Kino, but what about the Area 51 coordinates, and he says, "we had to move the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you."

Guest Matuzz

Ahh good point. Hmm, maybe it is coming from Kino, but what about the Area 51 coordinates, and he says, "we had to move the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you."

Maybe he tried to hint Peter that there is Element 115 also in other places than Shi No Numa.

Like Are 51 which is the Nevada base and in Tunguska meteor.

Maybe he tried to hint Peter that there is Element 115 also in other places than Shi No Numa.

Ooh that's possible. And maybe that's why Tunguska is written in one of the huts? To hint there that there is 115 there? So do we agree though that Peter is the man hanging in SNN, we are just deciphering how he got there?

Guest Matuzz

Ooh that's possible. And maybe that's why Tunguska is written in one of the huts? To hint there that there is 115 there? So do we agree though that Peter is the man hanging in SNN, we are just deciphering how he got there?

Yeah, Peter is most definitely the man hanging.

Now we just need to figure how he went there.

Was he the OSS spy and got away and escaped to SNN or was the spy some one else and Peter took of the heat by going to SNN.

Was he the OSS spy and got away and escaped to SNN or was the spy some one else and Peter took of the heat by going to SNN.

Personally, I think that Peter is the spy. I think that, and try to stay with me here, Richtofen could have been in SNN gathering more 115, and that's why Peter was sent there.

OR

Peter escaped the security, went to SNN to take of some heat, but Richtofen learned ahead of time that that was where he was going, beat him there, and hung his ass. But I just don't get how Peter would have gotten there.

Guest Matuzz

Personally, I think that Peter is the spy. I think that, and try to stay with me here, Richtofen could have been in SNN gathering more 115, and that's why Peter was sent there.

OR

Peter escaped the security, went to SNN to take of some heat, but Richtofen learned ahead of time that that was where he was going, beat him there, and hung his ass. But I just don't get how Peter would have gotten there.

Well I guess spy has his ways to get different places :lol:

Oh yes they do, so either way, this is my conclusion, rip it apart if-needed.

Dempsey is most definetely NOT the spy, neither is Yena IMO. We are making a big deal of the spy, and this late in the story, the only real option we have to go with is Peter. This covers many different aspects, not just Peter BTW. So:

Richtofen was in Shi No Numa gathering Element 115 when he ran into Takeo Masaki. They had a scuffle but Richtofen eventually tied him up and went back to Der Riese, where he found Nikolai drunk, wandering the street. He took them both inside and decided to start testing on them on September 2nd, 1945. Due his trip being cut short, he went back to Shi No Numa for a brief visit.

Peter was an OSS/Majestic 12 spy infiltrating Group 935. Because Americans are not allowed in Group 935, he was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at Der Riese and was then sent to Verruckt. He somehow lost his arm on the power switch while in Verruckt. Security found that Peter was a spy on September 10th, 1945, and sent him to Richtofen, who was in Shi No Numa on the brief visit. Richtofen then proceeded to hang Peter and make it look as though Peter got tangled up in his own parachute. Richtofen came back to Der Riese to continue his testing on Takeo and Nikolai. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS/Majestic 12 sent in an extraction team led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived near Verruckt, Dempsey went on a solo mission just to scout the area out on September 17th, 1945. He was captured by Richtofen and the rest of them wondered where he was until they finally infiltrated. By that time, Richtofen had already left with Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolai, leaving the extraction to fight off the Nazi's still inside Verruckt. As they flushed the Nazi's out, one of the remaining Nazi's caused the Zombie outbreak, and the extraction team was left to fight off the Zombies.

Just a heads up, a ton of this can be confirmed through radios. I can post what I think happened after that ending if you want. Comment please!

Guest Matuzz

Dempsey is most definetely NOT the spy, neither is Yena IMO. We are making a big deal of the spy, and this late in the story, the only real option we have to go with is Peter. This covers many different aspects, not just Peter BTW. So:

Richtofen was in Shi No Numa gathering Element 115 when he ran into Takeo Masaki. They had a scuffle but Richtofen eventually tied him up and went back to Der Riese, where he found Nikolai drunk, wandering the street. He took them both inside and decided to start testing on them on September 2nd, 1945. Due his trip being cut short, he went back to Shi No Numa for a brief visit.

Peter was an OSS/Majestic 12 spy infiltrating Group 935. Because Americans are not allowed in Group 935, he was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at Der Riese and was then sent to Verruckt. He somehow lost his arm on the power switch while in Verruckt. Security found that Peter was a spy on September 10th, 1945, and sent him to Richtofen, who was in Shi No Numa on the brief visit. Richtofen then proceeded to hang Peter and make it look as though Peter got tangled up in his own parachute. Richtofen came back to Der Riese to continue his testing on Takeo and Nikolai. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS/Majestic 12 sent in an extraction team led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived near Verruckt, Dempsey went on a solo mission just to scout the area out on September 17th, 1945. He was captured by Richtofen and the rest of them wondered where he was until they finally infiltrated. By that time, Richtofen had already left with Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolai, leaving the extraction to fight off the Nazi's still inside Verruckt. As they flushed the Nazi's out, one of the remaining Nazi's caused the Zombie outbreak, and the extraction team was left to fight off the Zombies.

Just a heads up, a ton of this can be confirmed through radios. I can post what I think happened after that ending if you want. Comment please!

Nice theories,

But where you think Richtofen found Nikolai, an soviet solider wondering in the streets? Germany?

I think Nikolai was captured in battlefield and then sent to Richtofen. And Takeo was captured when Nazis raided SNN.

One thing that could mix the events is that the Spy was not Peter, Dempsey or Yena.

Because maybe OSS (today CIA) was not working with top secret controversial organization like Majestic 12 (which only few people knew).

So OSS had no idea about Majestic 12 and their spy Peter. So they sent their own spy just an ordinary spy spying on military laboratories of Germany.

The spy got his way to Verruckt where they captured him.

Peter got worried as Group 935 was most likely trying to figure out if there was more spies in the organization.

I mean there was over 24 000 OSS spies spying on Axis. Maybe one just got captured at Verruckt.

The

Nice theories, But where you think Richtofen found Nikolai, an soviet solider wondering in the streets? Germany?

I think Nikolai was captured in battlefield and then sent to Richtofen. And Takeo was captured when Nazis raided SNN.

One thing that could mix the events is that the Spy was not Peter, Dempsey or Yena.

Because maybe OSS (today CIA) was not working with top secret controversial organization like Majestic 12 (which only few people knew).

So OSS had no idea about Majestic 12 and their spy Peter. So they sent their own spy just an ordinary spy spying on military laboratories of Germany.

Peter got worried as Group 935 was most likely trying to figure out if there was more spies in the organization.

I mean there was over 24 000 OSS spies spying on Axis. Maybe one just got captured at Verruckt.

The

My thought was that, because it was 1945, the war was nearing an end, maybe Nikolai was drunk as all hell, and Richtofen got him. Although, I like yours about Nikolai. In the terminal and wiki, doesn't it say that government officials were working with MJ12? So I would think that the CIA would have interactions with MJ12 if their employees were with them also. And due to the fact that they captured all the characters even before hellhounds were made, I am changing my theory to say that when Maxis and Richtofen went to SNN (even before DR) they fought off Japs, took 115, takeo, and blueprints. Nikolai was captured as a POW and sent to Richtofen for testing.

Guest Matuzz

Nice theories, But where you think Richtofen found Nikolai, an soviet solider wondering in the streets? Germany?

The

My thought was that, because it was 1945, the war was nearing an end, maybe Nikolai was drunk as all hell, and Richtofen got him. Although, I like yours about Nikolai. In the terminal and wiki, doesn't it say that government officials were working with MJ12? So I would think that the CIA would have interactions with MJ12 if their employees were with them also. And due to the fact that they captured all the characters even before hellhounds were made, I am changing my theory to say that when Maxis and Richtofen went to SNN (even before DR) they fought off Japs, took 115, takeo, and blueprints. Nikolai was captured as a POW and sent to Richtofen for testing.

Well in real life even the FBI didn't know anything about MJ12.

Need to check the Terminal files

EDIT: There is no mention about government officials working with MJ12 in Terminal.

EDIT: There is no mention about government officials working with MJ12 in Terminal.

AHH WTF! I know that the spy was Peter! I just don't know how to prove it :x On the wiki page you gave me, didn't it say that government officials were in MJ12?

Guest Matuzz

AHH WTF! I know that the spy was Peter! I just don't know how to prove it :x On the wiki page you gave me, didn't it say that government officials were in MJ12?

"secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials"

I mean really secret and high ranked government officials like the President itself who founded it.

There was estimated about 13,000 workers in OSS so it wouldn't be so secret society if 13,000 people had known it.

And there is only few documents about it. I think CIA might not know much about Area 51 stuff at today :D

I mean really secret and high ranked government officials like the President itself who founded it.

There was estimated about 13,000 workers in OSS so it wouldn't be so secret society if 13,000 people had known it.

And there is only few documents about it. I think CIA might not know much about Area 51 stuff at today :D

Well the President (JFK) called upon Mason and he was mental! :lol: I just think that maybe Peter was up there because he had proven himself to be a good spy, so they called upon him.

*EDIT* Wait! What if Peter was Majestic 12 but the OSS supported what they were doing so they sent in their extraction team, and because the team was OSS, Richtofen thought the spy was also!

Guest Matuzz

Well the President (JFK) called upon Mason and he was mental! :lol: I just think that maybe Peter was up there because he had proven himself to be a good spy, so they called upon him.

*EDIT* Wait! What if Peter was Majestic 12 but the OSS supported what they were doing so they sent in their extraction team, and because the team was OSS, Richtofen thought the spy was also!

:shock: Thats quite possible. [brains] (can't give you brains now because I have first to spread them :lol: )

:shock: Thats quite possible. [brains] (can't give you brains now because I have first to spread them :lol: )

Haha ok, and now, the spy was Peter, they sent him to Der Riese to face Richtofen, and Richtofen then took him out Shi No Numa where nobody was going to be other than to collect 115, (which Richtofen would usually make those trips anyways) and hung him there!

Guest nayrc

blue=the parts I rip apart :twisted:

Peter was an OSS/Majestic 12 spy infiltrating Group 935. Because Americans are not allowed in Group 935, he was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at Der Riese and was then sent to Verruckt. He somehow lost his arm on the power switch while in Verruckt.

he cut it off to save him self being turned into zombie as his arm got infected as he tested on zombies

Security found that Peter was a spy on September 10th, 1945, and sent him to Richtofen, who was in Shi No Numa on the brief visit.

i hate to keep bringing this up but peter could not have been confirmed as a spy as in radio 4 on sep 20 he says he suspects peter to be a spy so he doesn't yet know he is one

Richtofen then proceeded to hang Peter and make it look as though Peter got tangled up in his own parachute. Richtofen came back to Der Riese to continue his testing on Takeo and Nikolai. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS/Majestic 12 sent in an extraction team led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived near Verruckt, Dempsey went on a solo mission just to scout the area out on September 17th, 1945. He was captured by Richtofen and the rest of them wondered where he was until they finally infiltrated.

richtofen him self could not have captured dempsey as he is sent to him and richtofen talks as if he has only first met him it radio 3 on sep 17

By that time, Richtofen had already left with Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolai, leaving the extraction to fight off the Nazi's still inside Verruckt. As they flushed the Nazi's out, one of the remaining Nazi's caused the Zombie outbreak, and the extraction team was left to fight off the Zombies.

ps. feel free to spread some [brains] brains to me :lol: jk

I like your theory about his arm, so i will go with it.

And Damnit, that radio is screwing everything up. Oh, I have an idea. Maybe, since Richtofen made it look accidental with the parachute, he made it seems like he had nothing to do with the death by saying he suspects him of being a spy. OR, Peter hasn't gotten to him in those 10 days, so Peter is the spy, but Richtofen doesn't know it yet?

*EDIT* Forgot to hit on your other point. You say that he only met him for the first time on the 17th? That's what I'm saying! He captured him on the 17th and took him back to DR!

Guest Zombieofthedead

Peter probably followed Richtofen to SNN to stop him from doing whatever he was doing. Richtofen discovered him and hanged him. As far as we know, Richtofen never captured anyone himself, he was really only testing until he killed Maxis.

Peter probably followed Richtofen to SNN to stop him from doing whatever he was doing. Richtofen discovered him and hanged him. As far as we know, Richtofen never captured anyone himself, he was really only testing until he killed Maxis.

Fair enough. I can just say that Demspey was captured and sent to DR with the guys and tested on. Would that work? As for Peter, I still think Peter was caught, sent to DR, Richtofen took him to SNN to hang him, and came back.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Fair enough. I can just say that Demspey was captured and sent to DR with the guys and tested on. Would that work? As for Peter, I still think Peter was caught, sent to DR, Richtofen took him to SNN to hang him, and came back.

The first part would work. But about Peter, I think he was about to be caught, but something happened with the 115 and caused the zombies, leaving him an opening to escape, but not before turning the power off and losing his arm. From there, well I guess it goes to my previous post.