CotD and Der Riese Research

Guest football5699

Guest football5699

I've decided to shed some light on the Mexican Speciman from the CotD radios.

I'm trying to find POW's that were Mexican but it is hard to find. I do have this though.

by September 1945 it was estimated by the French authorities that two thousand prisoners were being maimed and killed each month in accidents

This is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_o ... rld_War_II

Even though it is Wikipedia it is 90% reliable.

September 2nd, 1945 is the official end of WWII.

There is a radio on that date and it is the one about the "Mexican Speciman"

October 1st (my birthday *nerdgasm*) is the last radio when supposedly Maxis backed out of DG-2 mass production. Could it be because he learned that the war has ended?

What is interesting is that in the last radio, Richtofen is planning on killing Maxis. If the radios happened on the ship, then they would have had to go all the way back to Der Riese then. But in Der Riese, Maxis mentions mass producing so my question is how is this sorted out?? Not to mention that the Events of Der Riese would be after the war which makes no sense whatsoever. Also, the start-up screen on Verruckt says September 1945 which means that simultaneously to the radios would be when Dempsey went in to save Peter which is correct. But then how would the events of Der Riese happen after?? (comments please. I am confused )

Guest Magna

The Zombies storyline is a Paradoxical loop, think of it kinda like Doctor Who, the Teleporters created cracks in time except it allowe people to jump back and forth. A lot of events don't make sense because the chances are they happened in the future, like with the loading screens, for examples Nacht's has someone going back in time from 1959. Germany wasn't the only one time jumping. Russia was aswell. The chances are that this ship was abandoned after the war, where it remained for years before Romero discovered it, probably by reading through those 935 documents. This probably makes it more confusing but anyhow i hope it helps.

Guest football5699

Yea i kinda does [brains] for u.

but still it puzzles me how long it took for groups like 935 to learn about the end of the war.

Guest Magna

Thank You!

935 probably believed in fighting to the end, they wanted to secure their research, therefore they fled Der Riese, to begin again, who knows in the storyline they may be hiding out somewhere, under new name, same objectives.

- The CoTD radios are from Der Riese.

- The events in Der Riese and Verruckt were happening simultaneously, because Peter got transferred to Verruckt from Der Riese. And when the radio on SNN talks about having to move the experiments, it's because Verruckt and DR had there outbreaks at the relatively same time.