The Nazi's Canine Army

Guest ddanso7

Guest ddanso7

I was looking through one of the free Newspapers which i seem to have all the time and i came across a interesting article. According to this, the Nazi's had been training Dog's to assist them in World War 2. I do not mean training as in attack everything. Some Dog's were able to manage short speech. It is possible that Maxis was testing Samantha's Dog (Fluffy) On the teleporter for a reason. If you were able to teleport thousands of Undead to your enemies that would probably destroy them but being assisted with dogs would make matters worse. Hell maybe Maxis planned for the Dog to turn into some super being just he was not expecting a Hell Hound to appear. Just a Theory, leave your thoughts below.

Thanks

Guest MyLittleHellhound

sounds interesting...also when i was reading this....

perhaps he was trying to make them like those pigeons the british had i think.

like where the dogs would carry messages and speak to their whatevers..and so instead of traveling the whole coutnryside they would just teleport to an hand out the message????

good one tho :)

Guest nhcre8tv1

Ah, so we have now found the real life counter-part to Hell Hounds, finally! I thought it was the only thing 3arc really made up that wasn't based on something.

Guest nhcre8tv1

That's not as crazy an idea as America trying to train Pigeons...

TO FLY MISSILES.

(True Story)

Or space traveling Russian Space Monkeys. Space was put in their twice for added effect.

Guest Matuzz

TO FLY MISSILES.

(True Story)

Or space traveling Russian Space Monkeys. Space was put in their twice for added effect.

USA was also developing bats that would ignite and burn down Japanese wooden houses.

Guest nhcre8tv1

TO FLY MISSILES.

(True Story)

USA was also developing bats that would ignite and burn down Japanese wooden houses.

The pentagon has twice the bathrooms that are necessary. Hitler also signed his last last order for the Nazi Army in a Blue Crayon. Pigs HATE Ben and Jerrys Mint Oreo Ice Cream, which I find uncomforting as that is my favorite flavor and pigs are in my top 5 animals I want to become in a post life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BenHR

I heard in WWII, The Japanese got school kids to make paper lanterns, then army peoples but a small firebomb inside, filled them with helium or something, and floated them across the Pacific, to randomly burn crap on America's west coast. And some ACTUALLY made it, and some of those actually ignited. Mostly just singed grass, though.