Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

just the radios...

I'm one of those people who believe that something simple being there doesn't mean they were there. For example, perk machines, radios, mystery boxes, etc are just in game features and aren't related to the story. But I will never say in the story that I am right about anything, because I could be wrong.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah but they specifically filmed there because "some of that crazy shit happened right there..." remember?

Yeah but they specifically filmed there because "some of that crazy shit happened right there..." remember?

Ooh very solid point, [brains] for you. I'll dig into this a bit more. Tell me if you find any other shit

Guest Monopoly Mac

No probz... I understand why you think the setting doesn't really fit though... I'm trying to figure out right now why there are those body containers on the Russian ship...

EDIT: Studied some quotes lately and found the one quote that pretty much pieces my thought together... I'll make a thread tomorrow... "The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again..." -Dr.R

Guest TFG Dubz

no, i dont believe at all for one second that the Radios in COTD are anything to do with Richtofen or maxis being at COTD, lets break it down.

For a start, the Ship has crashed, its a shipwreck

secondly, Richtofen mentions in one of the radios, the Army is stored until i can fix this, this trust barrier, There are zombie storage containers on the ship

The reason why its probably a russian ship is simple, Richtofen probably wanted to put the zombies into "Cold Storage", and a german ship would have been sunk if it tried sailing through siberia

another thing is Tank, Nikolai and Takeo were only Experimented on in Der Riese, otherwise it would have stated so on terminal files

Peter was sent from Der Riese to Verruckt, nothing was even mentioned about siberia, which is in Russia

Samantha was only at Der Riese

so as for the radios, they are just back fillers for the story, richtofen obviously knew about this place because of the Vril generator, but he, nor maxis have been here or did experiments here

Guest Monopoly Mac

Where exactly does it state that the experiments were only done in Der Riese? The only piece of intel we have about Tank,Takeos, and Nikolais experiments were on the cia database and it said nothing about it being in Der Riese. And theres a picture of a lighthouse and a crashed ship so there has to be a link.

Where exactly does it state that the experiments were only done in Der Riese? The only piece of intel we have about Tank,Takeos, and Nikolais experiments were on the cia database and it said nothing about it being in Der Riese. And theres a picture of a lighthouse and a crashed ship so there has to be a link.

The only 3 places we canfirm testing was done was DR, Kino, are Verruckt. Well, the radios and the message in terminal are from the same place. I assume the radios are from Der Riese, therefore I think the message is also regarding Der Riese.

I know that zombie tests were conducted there but the actual live specimens weren't conducted there.

How do we know that? U know it wasn't at kino, but what about DR and verruckt?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Remember the monkey that screams when set aflame... The Monkey bomb.

I know that zombie tests were conducted there but the actual live specimens weren't conducted there.

I'm just saying... They weren't trying to program live specimens in Der Riese. Maxis made it clear his goals in his transmission... Matter Transference and Production of the DG-2. He didn't mention at all in it that they are trying to program live subjects to unlock the mind.

Remember the monkey that screams when set aflame... The Monkey bomb.

I'm just saying... They weren't trying to program live specimens in Der Riese. Maxis made it clear his goals in his transmission... Matter Transference and Production of the DG-2. He didn't mention at all in it that they are trying to program live subjects to unlock the mind.

True true, hmm idk. And I don't think it's the monkey bomb because it tries to take the mexicans spleen.

Guest Zombieofthedead

True true, hmm idk. And I don't think it's the monkey bomb because it tries to take the mexicans spleen.

Say what? Monkey bomb stealing a spleen? I thought it was a normal monkey.

Guest TFG Dubz

The reason why it can only be Der Riese riese is

Richtofen Mentions a spy being found in Verruckt and being brought to him to replace the one he "broke" which means he is at Der Riese

It cant be Kino as Rictofen has no idea it even existed "How many stations does this group have?"

Richtofen Created the Monkey bomb at Der Riese, confirmed by maxis terminal file

infact as far as we know, Richtofen only ever has been to Der Riese (and SNN at a push as of the doctors quarters and the fact peters grave is found in the iphone version) we do Know Maxis brought Richtofen into the Der Riese project, the terminal file didnt say where from tho

That's what I was saying.

As to Dubz, I completely agree. Richtofen had never been to Kino, SNN wasn't a testing facility, neither was Ascension, NDU, or CoTD. That leaves Verruckt and DR, and we can't even confirm Richtofen was ever at Verruckt. We can only confirm him at DR out of those 2 locales.

Guest Matuzz

That's what I was saying.

As to Dubz, I completely agree. Richtofen had never been to Kino, SNN wasn't a testing facility, neither was Ascension, NDU, or CoTD. That leaves Verruckt and DR, and we can't even confirm Richtofen was ever at Verruckt. We can only confirm him at DR out of those 2 locales.

Der Riese had animal testing facility.

I'm sure there was more animals than just a fluffy :D

So those radios must come from Der Riese I believe.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Richtofen Mentions a spy being found in Verruckt and being brought to him to replace the one he "broke" which means he is at Der Riese

... Can you explain how that has to be Der Riese?

It cant be Kino as Rictofen has no idea it even existed "How many stations does this group have?

Agreed.

Richtofen Created the Monkey bomb at Der Riese, confirmed by maxis terminal file

Alright, most likely but the finished product was made in Der Riese. There was a live monkey in the radio which means he hadn't stuffed it yet.

Nothing in the files state that it was done in the Der Riese facility. Most say it is a sample of the Der Riese "Project". Which means the entire project as a whole. So I'm just saying, there is no live specimen area in Der Riese. If a lighthouse was found on a board and teleporter in Der Riese, it has some specific significance. Most likely symbolising the place the crew was programmed.

• 1 month later...
Guest duckman098

Thank you for the place, do you perhaps know of a city to accompany Rising Sun? Also, do we have a city or date for DR? I know its after Oct 1, 1945 and it's when the guy (Yena?) hung himself.

To nayrc, I noticed the thread you had, I'm not sure if you were the first due top the guy quoting someone from 2 weeks earlier, but it was a great find.

Are you talking about the hanging man in SNN? Because I always thought that was Peter

Thank you for the place, do you perhaps know of a city to accompany Rising Sun? Also, do we have a city or date for DR? I know its after Oct 1, 1945 and it's when the guy (Yena?) hung himself.

To nayrc, I noticed the thread you had, I'm not sure if you were the first due top the guy quoting someone from 2 weeks earlier, but it was a great find.

Are you talking about the hanging man in SNN? Because I always thought that was Peter

In Shi No Numa the hanging man is Peter, but we are discussing Der Riese.

• 2 months later...

Doesen't Verruckt and Shi No give exact dates in the left hand corner when you start it?

only verrauck and you can work it out through COTD radios anyway

Guest DrEdwardRichtofen

Doesen't Verruckt and Shi No give exact dates in the left hand corner when you start it?

only verrauck and you can work it out through COTD radios anyway

Ah got ya. I thought Shi No did too. my bad.

I figure it's something like this

Nacht Der Untoten - August 1945

Verruckt - September 1945 (Confirmed)

Shi No Numa - December 1945

Der Reise - January 1946

Five - Sometime in 1961 (It talks about the Cuban Missile Crises in the solo and ss intro, so im basing this off that)

Kino Der Toten - Sometime in 1966/7

Ascension - Sometime in 1967

Shangri-La - Sometime in 1967

Moon - Sometime in Early 1968

Call of the Dead - Sometime in 2010/2011 (It's a abandoned Soviet outpost I have to guess, hence the Cold War Weapons, it also has to be after the 60s, since Sarah is alive and a adult)