Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ah got ya. I thought Shi No did too. my bad.

I figure it's something like this

Nacht Der Untoten - August 1945

Verruckt - September 1945 (Confirmed)

Shi No Numa - December 1945

Der Reise - January 1946

Five - Sometime in 1961 (It talks about the Cuban Missile Crises in the solo and ss intro, so im basing this off that)

Kino Der Toten - Sometime in 1966/7

Ascension - Sometime in 1967

Shangri-La - Sometime in 1967

Moon - Sometime in Early 1968

Call of the Dead - Sometime in 2010/2011 (It's a abandoned Soviet outpost I have to guess, hence the Cold War Weapons, it also has to be after the 60s, since Sarah is alive and a adult)

Pretty sure we don't time travel in Shangri La and moon, they've got to be after CotD. Or at least moon, I mean, we frickin blow up the earth. CotD wouldn't be there. You've got a pretty good timeline there over all.

Guest DrEdwardRichtofen

Ah got ya. I thought Shi No did too. my bad.

I figure it's something like this

Nacht Der Untoten - August 1945

Verruckt - September 1945 (Confirmed)

Shi No Numa - December 1945

Der Reise - January 1946

Five - Sometime in 1961 (It talks about the Cuban Missile Crises in the solo and ss intro, so im basing this off that)

Kino Der Toten - Sometime in 1966/7

Ascension - Sometime in 1967

Shangri-La - Sometime in 1967

Moon - Sometime in Early 1968

Call of the Dead - Sometime in 2010/2011 (It's a abandoned Soviet outpost I have to guess, hence the Cold War Weapons, it also has to be after the 60s, since Sarah is alive and a adult)

Pretty sure we don't time travel in Shangri La and moon, they've got to be after CotD. Or at least moon, I mean, we frickin blow up the earth. CotD wouldn't be there. You've got a pretty good timeline there over all.

thanks.

And good point I guess. The Crew could have been teleported to 2011 Shangri-La instead of the 1960's (and we do time travel in Shangri-La for the EE, don't we?) and Griffin Station is too high tech for the 1960's or 40's, but idk.