Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

just so everyone is clear days later when school is out(at least for me)the timeline goes as followed:

Verrückt»Nacht Der Untoten»Shi No Numa»Kino Der Toten»Der Riese»FIVE»Ascension»Call of the Dead

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

close... Der Riese and KDT should be flipped, and were not entirely sure if verruckt is first

We assume Verruckt is first, but it might be Shi No Numa. I personally would keep Kino and Der Riese the way it is, but you can change it if you want. The one you listed is what I am going off of for now.

Guest TFG Dubz

ive yet to see Tacinserts timeline post but will do after i post this, which i posted on my own site over a month ago, i havnt edited it much lately as i now have a newborn daughter to take care of, but would love to compare tacs one to mine as he provides some good topics which i enjoy reading

Excuse the messy layout, i use VBulletin on my forums which provides more indepth forum features, these were all color coded but had to take that out for now as im doing this very quickly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMELINE

- 1891 ish

Telsa Coil invented by Nikola Telsa

- 1908 June

Tunguska Event

- 1932 -1936

Samantha Maxis DOB

(Best guess based on Terminal Files given Age 6-10 and going by Maxis first entry dated Jan 1942)

- 1939 September 1st

World War 2 started

-sometime before MAxis first entry was First contact at Shi No Numa

Ray Gun blueprints were found here and Takeo was captured at SNN and sent to Der Riese

- 1942 Jan 20th

Data Servant Entry Number 1

Possible Der Riese Facility construction start

-

Experiments began monitoring soldier who came into contact/researched on with Element 115 began at Verruckt

(note mannequins in Kino are dated 1942, the same ones that are used in Verruckt (Possibly moved from Verruckt to Kino for some purpose?)

-

- 1945 May 8th

World War 2 Ended

- 1945 September 2nd

Nikolai, Takeo already captured and been experimented on by Maxis and Richtofen Proved via COTD radio

-1945 September 10th

The spy Agent Peter Mackay found at Verruckt proved by COTD radio

-

First Zombie outbreak - Verruckt

-1945 September

Marine extraction team lead by Tank Dempsey into Verruckt.

Tank Dempsey Captured and sent to Der Riese

-1945 September 17th

Dempsey Captured after failed rescue attempt and Verruckt to Extract agent peter proved via COTD radio

-1945 October 1st

Turning point for Richtofen agaisnt Doctor Maxis

-

Second zombie outbreak - Nacht der Untoten

-1945 october 29th

SP level project Nova

Operation Olympus - Dragovich and steiner acquire Nova6 and test it on Dimitri. (proving that Maxis couldnt of tested Nova6 on subjects in kino before this time)

AETHER EVENT (Maxis assassination)

RETURN TO DER RIESE (Tank quote in Kino when firing thunder gun - "wow almost blew him right back to 1946", This would be the earliest memory he had after the experiments, hence why i believe this is the date we return to Der Riese

- 1955 November 1st

Start of the Vietnam War

Start of the space race

- 1961 August 13th

Construction began on the Berlin Wall (which is feature on the Zombie map Kino Der Toten)

-1963 November 10th

SP mission U.S.D.D - Alex mason meets with president kennedy

putting the Five outbreak after this event and before Kennedy's assassination

FIVE timeline

-1963 November 22

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the thirty-fifth President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (18:30 UTC)

The Fernsehturm construction started

-

Kino Der Toten Timeline - Kino was set between 1965 and 1969, based on the fact the fernsehturm is still being constructed in Kino viewable in the alleyway

-

The Soyuz Rocket first flew in 1966, and was derived from the Voskhod rocket, it was a member of the R-7 family of rockets. It was a two-stage rocket, with four liquid-fueled strap-on boosters clustered around the first stage, with a Block I second stage.

Ascension timeline - i base Ascension between 1966 and 1968 for the reasons being

the crew went from Kino to Asecsion, there was no time travel involved.

The fernsehturm tower in kino was still being built which fits perfectly.

The rocket seen in Ascension is a Soyuz Rocket, and further backs up my timeline proof ingame

The Fernsehturm Construction ended

-1975 April 30th

Vietnam war ended

End of the Space Race

- 1989 November 9th

Berlin wall started to come down and was fully gone by 1990

NOTE: this is far from complete and i havent edited it in a while so needs improving, but the timeline is stable for the time being, will sort it out eventually

Guest Logan Wilson

Tank quote in Kino when firing thunder gun - "wow almost blew him right back to 1946", This would be the earliest memory he had after the experiments, hence why i believe this is the date we return to Der Riese

what about the quote when he said "poppin zombies since 1945, oorah"

Guest TFG Dubz

Tank quote in Kino when firing thunder gun - "wow almost blew him right back to 1946", This would be the earliest memory he had after the experiments, hence why i believe this is the date we return to Der Riese

i figured that pertained to Him leading the team into Verruckt, the reason i used that quote in kino as Der Riese was the map previous to that, meaning 1946 would be when they teleported from Der Riese

i figured that pertained to Him leading the team into Verruckt, the reason i used that quote in kino as Der Riese was the map previous to that, meaning 1946 would be when they teleported from Der Riese[/quote:3qz7bcsz]

Thanks for the kind words Dubz! PM me and we can talk! As for the quotes, I still don't believe that he was in Verruckt, what if '45 is Shi No Numa because ge doesn't remember anything before that for sure, he begins to lose his memory because of his Ascension quote about thinking he remembers Richy before SNN, so I think 1945 is SNN and 46 is Der Riese.

Guest Logan Wilson

i figured that pertained to Him leading the team into Verruckt, the reason i used that quote in kino as Der Riese was the map previous to that, meaning 1946 would be when they teleported from Der Riese[/quote:nj8rvk85]

No he led his team into Nacht Der Untoten to rescue Peter b/c he was supposed to infiltrate group 935 and stuff, and he didn't start to regain his memory until Shi No Numa, so he couldn't remember the rescue mission

Guest Zombieofthedead

Where are we getting that anybody started to lose there memories at SNN? Theres no evidence to that. Now, Dempsey and the others DID lose their memories when they were captured, but afterwards there is no memory lose, they only gain it back.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Shi No Numa is when they first started to consume the Perk a Colas which as we know rot the mind and delete memories. Tank and Nikolai remember absolutely nothing and only Takeo remembers something.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Shi No Numa is when they first started to consume the Perk a Colas which as we know rot the mind and delete memories. Tank and Nikolai remember absolutely nothing and only Takeo remembers something.

:facepalm: Yes, the perks "rot your mind," however, Tank says he can't remember richtofen BEFORE SNN. Now, what is before SNN? Well, involving richtofen, the testing on them in which they lost their memories. Takeo probably found something to remember everything, tank just hasn't regained his entire memory, and nikolai is too drunk to care.

Guest Monopoly Mac

He can't remember anything BEFORE Shi No Numa because he can't he drank the colas ON Shi No Numa... :roll: . Obviously they weren't experimented on and then sent to SNN right away... It was a long walk...and Richtofen wasn't there with them...

Guest Zombieofthedead

He can't remember anything BEFORE Shi No Numa because he can't he drank the colas ON Shi No Numa... :roll: . Obviously they weren't experimented on and then sent to SNN right away... It was a long walk...and Richtofen wasn't there with them...

The thing is, they were experimented on BEFORE SNN. Somehow, they must have gotten back to their contries, recovering and regaining some of their memories, but then they were sent to SNN on a mission for what no one knows. The cola in no way affected their memories, Dempsey simply does not remember him because he hasn't gained his memories back from their testing.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Its explicitly stated. The active ingredient in the colas rot the mind. It has 115 in it. Its one of the reasons their memory is bad. Along with Nikolais drinking problem.

And sorry for the little facepalmrolling eyes thing. A habit and I don't like doing it.

We truthfully have no proof they went back to there countries either. We know 115 (The Perks) rot the mind which means losing memories. He can't remember before SNN because he drank the perks there and it erased his memories.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Its explicitly stated. The active ingredient in the colas rot the mind. It has 115 in it. Its one of the reasons their memory is bad. Along with Nikolais drinking problem.

And sorry for the little facepalmrolling eyes thing. A habit and I don't like doing it.

Rotting their minds doesn't neccessarily mean memory loss, but I can see what you mean.

To TacInsertion, Well Dempsey's bio did say that he was selected for this mission. I know not proof enough, but still. Besides, why would they go to SNN if a nazi told them to? They know enough of their own countries that they wouldn't trust them.

To both of you, he can't remember anything about RICHTOFEN before SNN. We don't know what else he remembers.

Guest Monopoly Mac

No as in he says he can't remember "anything". Listen to the Call of the Dead quotes of the original crew. He says it there too.

Rotting their minds doesn't neccessarily mean memory loss, but I can see what you mean.

To TacInsertion, Well Dempsey's bio did say that he was selected for this mission. I know not proof enough, but still. Besides, why would they go to SNN if a nazi told them to? They know enough of their own countries that they wouldn't trust them.

To both of you, he can't remember anything about RICHTOFEN before SNN. We don't know what else he remembers.

That's my point! No matter who told them I don't think they would go, so I think he was forced. BY this mission I think it's the extraction thing because of how it explains he proved himself at Pelilue or whatever. I doubt a Russian, American, and Jap would attempt to save a German near WW2, I feel they were taken against their will.

Guest Monopoly Mac

^Cool that somebodies getting the same idea like I'm getting... An extraction team to extract Richtofen... But I gotta new idea... Remember how I said the only people who could know all of this background info on these men were the Illuminati? Well remember how Richtofens picture was in the Pentagon? And this is just my opinion but it looks to me like when the author describes Tank he is a leaning towards America more than the others. "After he showed his true grit at the battle of Pelielu".

Majestic-12 anyone? :D

NO NO NO!! I'm saying there was no extraction team on Richtofen, because they wouldn't have gone! And maybe Majestic 12, but I don't think the author really matter, but if they do, they were definitely American I say.

Oh sorry. Fail on me lolz but er why do you say they were forced?

I'm saying that they were never ever ever once out of Richtofen's hands from when they were first picked up. EVER. Wherever Richtofen went for a long perios of time, they went, this time it was SNN

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well see the experiments were conducted on the Siberian Outpost... And Richtofen had to leave at least once to go and kill Maxis... And the crew whether they traveled with Richtofen or not had been walking for a while... "Hey I think this is the place"... They had to at one point been away from Richtofen.