Vril society, Saucers and Alien involvement in Zombies.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

So I decided to renew this whole topic!

I have always thought that space has some kind of involvement in Zombies.

I really started to think it has major role in zombies after Ascension, as it is a Soviet Cosmodrome.

And in Nazi Zombie story the space shuttles are not an ordinary ones but saucer crafts.

In Ascension radio it says:

"I can assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans, or should I say the Canadians (Laughs) are developing. Finally project Thunder is nearing completion, my staff has assured me that the remaining issue of the effective range and power sensors will be solve within the next few months."

Now that means that Soviets were developing an saucer craft just like Americans with help of Canadians.

This American/Canadian craft was caller AVROCAR:

avrocar01.jpg

[youtube:2fz248ah]cmPiZv4q4Ms[/youtube:2fz248ah]

So now we know that both Americans and Soviet Union had developing saucer, but does it end there? No.

Also Nazis were developing saucer craft from themselves. The group working on Nazis saucer was called Vril Society.

How we know this? Well in Call of the Dead Richtofen wants to find a golden rod. This Golden rod is called Vril Generator

tibetanpower.gif

Second thing suggesting Vril Society has part in the Story is the new wunder weapon called V-R11

Well V-R11 stands for Vril!

About Vril Society:

The Vril Society was formed by a group of female psychic mediums led by the Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who claimed to have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Cen Tauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" ("like god").

The Society allegedly taught concentration exercises designed to awaken the forces of Vril, and their main goal was to achieve Raumflug (Spaceflight) to reach Aldebaran. To achieve this, the Vril Society joined the Thule Gesellschaft to fund an ambitious program involving an inter-dimensional flight machine based on psychic revelations from the Aldebaran aliens.

Members of the Vril Society are said to have included Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg, Heinrich Himmler, Hermann Göring, and Hitler's personal physician, Dr. Theodor Morell. These were original members of the Thule Society which supposedly joined Vril in 1919. The NSDAP (NationalSozialistische Deutsche ArbeiterPartei) was created by Thule in 1920, one year later. Dr. Krohn, who helped to create the Nazi flag, was also a Thulist.

So Vril was trying to develop a saucer craft, the first craft was named Haunebu. It seems that Vril society used Element 115's anti-gravity featurs used also in Group 935's "Fly Trap" to get the craft hovering.

Fly Trap:

kreis110.jpg

"Based upon certain external indications, Witkowski speculates that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine (aesthetically dubbed "The Henge") may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke; others, however, dismiss the derelict structure as simply being a conventional industrial cooling tower."

Also about Nazis Die Glocke experiments:

"Stevens speculates that Die Glocke contained red mercury. and describes stories alleging that a concave mirror on top of the device provided the ability to see "images from the past" during its operation."

In this part what catch my eye was "Die Glocke contained red mercury", now the mercury word is the key here.

This is from Ascension radio:"Yuri Zavoyski is a brilliant scientist, but he has so far proven incapable of handling project Mercury, or as you call it "The Gersch device"¨

Seems like also Soviets were doing experiments on Mercury. But the Soviets had also Element 115:

"Thank god they did not take the diary, the things I have learn about element 1... (Interference)"

Also in Terminal files it says there was Element 115 in the Moon, most likely Soviets send the monkeys with space rocket to the Moon to find Element 115.

Now more about Vril Society's Haunebu craft:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBZlhrLNIYLvpy0y4iqdSm_ddI74W8VcNwVMLO-4bfZNPPixN2

There was total of 4 different versions of Haunebu saucers and few saucer called Vril.

Haunebu 1:

Moderately Armed Flight Gyro

Diameter: 24.95 m

Drive: Thule Tachyonator (Triebwerk) 7b

Control: Mag Field Impulser 4

Speed: 4,800 km/h(during space flight up to 17,000 km/h)

Range: Flight time of 18 h

Armament: 2 x 80 mm KSK in rotating turrets; 4 x MK-108 30mm in body

Armor: Double Victalen

Crew: 8

Max hover duration: 8 minutes

All weather, day and night, capability

Spaceflight capable: 60%

First flight: 1939

Available for service: 1944

Haunebu 2:

Heavily Armed Flight Gyro

Diameter: 26.3m/ 32.0 m Do-Stra

Drive: Thule Tachyonator (Thule Triebwerk) 7c

Control: Mag Field Impulser 4a

Speed: 6,000 km/h (during space flight up to 21,000 km/h)

Armament: 6 x 80 mm KSK in 3 rotating turrets; 1 x 110 mm KSK in 1 rotating turret

Armor: Triple Victalen

Crew: 9 (with room for up to 20 people)

Max hover duration: 19 minutes

All weather, day and night, capable

Space flight capability: 80%

First flight: 1942

Available for service: 1944

Haunebu 3:

Diameter: 71 m

Drive: Thule Tachyonator (Thule Triebwerk) 7c plus SM-Levitators

Control: Mag Field Impulser 4a

Speed: 7,000 km/h (during space flight up to 40,000 km/h)

Range: Flight time 7 to 8 weeks

Armament: 4 x 110 mm KSK in 4 rotating turrets (3 lower/1 upper); 10 x 80 mm KSK in rotating turrets plus 6 x MK 108 30mm; 8 x 50 mm KSK

Armor: Triple Victalen

Crew: 32 (with room for up to 70 people)

Max hover capability: 25 minutes

All weather, day and night, capability

Space flight capability: 100%

First flight: 1945

Available for service: 1945

Haunebu 4:

Diameter: 120 m

Project only projected for 1946

Vril and UFO connections vid:

[youtube:2fz248ah]GD67_6lhsmw[/youtube:2fz248ah]

Clues in Der Riese boards:

boardvril1.jpg

Picture of the Vril saucer.

boardschappeller.jpg

The Karl Schappeller Device.

It can be used in theory to ingore gravity.

Then there is few clues into the Alien being part in the Nazi Zombies:

1. Ray Gun is just classic alien weapon.

2. When doing CotD easter egg and shooting zombie with V-R11 to get him into the light house

he is lifted in to the air in a force beam. Well I guess in every alien saucer there is that beam that lifts cows and etc. up in the air :)

3. V-R11 gun looks very alien, and it might have connection with Ray Gun as both shoot green beam and when PaPed red.

4. In Kino Der Toten there is those aliens(?) in the little capsules!

5. Flashing light in the sky in CotD. Message from aliens?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok here goes my theory on possible involvement of aliens on Nazi Zombies.

Everything started at Shi No Numa. Japanese imperial army found an glowing meteor crashed in a swamp and an alien saucer craft.

Japaneses started to study and work out how this new kind of weapon worked that was found from an alien saucer.

They also gathered samples from the meteor to their out post.

Later Nazis came to the swap and killed all the imperial army members. They found blue prints of an mysterious gun, saucer and glowing meteor rocks.

Nazis send their scientist to bring this weapon and saucer to Germany. Few scientist were left to the Shi No Numa to do research on the meteor.

Soon the Nazis discovered that the meteor had Element 115 on it which had awesome uses in Nazis secret military projects.

German government got exited about this new element which could win the war for the Nazis.

The founded a new science group called Group 935 which started to develop weapons using element 115 and new ways to use this Element.

From the blue prints seized from Rising Sun facility Richtofen managed to develop a Ray Gun which used Element 115 to control microwaves.

As the Group 935 was working on weapon development a another group even more secret one called Vril Society started to develop a flying saucer based on the one found in Japanese swamp. They found out that Element 115 had anti-gravity features that also Group 935 scientist found out while building "Fly trap". This saucer was named Haunebu and the Vril society made many versions form it.

Vril Society also made new wunder weapon called V-R11 which could bring zombies to humans after Group 935 failed on their goals creating army of the undead. This V-R11 was based on same alien technology as Ray Gun because they have very much similarities: Both look like alien guns and shoot green blasts and when paped red. But even Vril Society couldn't come up with permanent solution to control zombies and the zombie outbreak was spread across the globe.

The alien in the swap was not only one. Also US scientist found aliens and made Are 51 base to examine these crafts by group called Majestic 12.

Richtofen is now going from map to map to find pieces to build up the Vril craft. He took from CotD the Vril Generator and from Ascension an spacesuit and maybe other pieces to the craft. Richtofen's goal is to get to the space as he knows that the war has been lost and there would be no room for Nazis and their ideologies. The one place where Aryan race and Nazi ideologies could be is Alpha Centauri.

"The Vril Society was formed by a group of female psychic mediums led by the Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who claimed to have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Cen Tauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" ("like god")."

Guest Strwrsbob

Wow great research here!

It seems from the book they orginated in, The "Vril-yah" as it is called is supposed to be an Aryan race, which as we all know, is the "perfect race" according to hitler, could the zombies have been an attempt at creating the Aryan race?

On the other hand, theories around the Nazis' wonder weapons might support links to research to the existence and application possibilities of Vril, for example in the purported top secret and highly sensitive scientific technological device Die Glocke.

Well, I think we all know about Die Glocke...

So possibly the Vril society was working in the 40's to develop the Wonder weapons? OR Did they find the documents from Group 935, and continue to develop the tech? This could be our link to the present

Guest Scorpion

Remember guys that Richtofen is or was part of the Illuminati. They were part of this Vril Society, so perhaps they sent Richtofen into Group 935. Or perhaps only the Illuminati sent Rich, but the Vril Society sent someone else, others.

Mentioning the Vril, I always thought from the first zombie map Nacht der Untoten that aliens were involved with the game mode ever since I saw the ray gun. The ray gun seems very foreign, but it was supposedly created by Richtofen (if I'm not mistaken). Richtofen is/was looking for the golden rods, which ties into the Vril. The Vril society were trying to make contact with extraterrestrials, and create flying saucers/discs. Did Richtofen obtain blueprints for the Ray Gun from the extraterrestrials? Was it just an inspiration? . . .

Good research! I did not know that there were people already behind this Vril Society research. Wow.

Guest Samantha Maxis

Remember guys that Richtofen is or was part of the Illuminati. They were part of this Vril Society, so perhaps they sent Richtofen into Group 935. Or perhaps only the Illuminati sent Rich, but the Vril Society sent someone else, others.

Mentioning the Vril, I always thought from the first zombie map Nacht der Untoten that aliens were involved with the game mode ever since I saw the ray gun. The ray gun seems very foreign, but it was supposedly created by Richtofen (if I'm not mistaken). Richtofen is/was looking for the golden rods, which ties into the Vril. The Vril society were trying to make contact with extraterrestrials, and create flying saucers/discs. Did Richtofen obtain blueprints for the Ray Gun from the extraterrestrials? Was it just an inspiration? . . .

Good research! I did not know that there were people already behind this Vril Society research. Wow.

I always thought the Ray gun was created by the Japanese to help with World war 2

Since in Call of Duty World at war there are statues Japanese statues that have Ray guns in there mouths that Speak

The Translation to there Speech is this...

?????????????????????(We mustn't let them be more closed to our mainland.)

??????????????????????????????­(The American forces are enlarging their strength, but we'll thoroughly prevent this.)

?????????????????????…(again, defend the HQ! Don't let em...)

'Exactry, the imperial Japanese army 9th research institute were? developing EM weapons such like micro-wave gun, laser and so on, mainly to intercept US bombers.'

Guest Matuzz

I always thought the Ray gun was created by the Japanese to help with World war 2

Since in Call of Duty World at war there are statues Japanese statues that have Ray guns in there mouths that Speak

The Translation to there Speech is this...

?????????????????????(We mustn't let them be more closed to our mainland.)

??????????????????????????????­(The American forces are enlarging their strength, but we'll thoroughly prevent this.)

?????????????????????…(again, defend the HQ! Don't let em...)

'Exactry, the imperial Japanese army 9th research institute were? developing EM weapons such like micro-wave gun, laser and so on, mainly to intercept US bombers.'

Yeah in Terminal files it says Ray Gun was developed from blueprints seized from Rising Sun Facility (Shi No Numa).

But where the Japaneses got the technique to make ray gun? I'm sure UFO's have large connection in the story.

Guest Phillips455

It is possible that the germans put alot of backing by sending there sceintest to japan, where they could create these weapons from stolen tech from allied forces, Blueprints, crashed ufos/meteors

it is also possible that they where only there as they had a large resorce of 115, which would allow there experiments to take place, have the weapons and devices taken back to germany (Such as the ray gun, cold fussion batterys, tesla coil, Fly trap) then be put into mass prdouction for the german army, but as we all know, the nazi's where losing ground, and they could not afford to mass produce these weapons, but instead keep there tanks. (which to me is a bad move since these weapons, with the right hands could easily take down the invading armys and they could have pushed out)

With 935 being know to have these weapons, the illuminati recurited a near insain ricthofen to look over the projects and to give them blue prints, materials ect. But now they started to reasearch on the affects of the 115 they where using, it was reserecting the dead soliders of there previous experiments

so they decided that if they wanted an army of the undead, they had to create weapons to control them, such as the V-r11, on test subjects such as Tank, Nikolia, and takeo, who all survived the armys that where meant to be unstoppable.

Guest Matuzz

It is possible that the germans put alot of backing by sending there sceintest to japan, where they could create these weapons from stolen tech from allied forces, Blueprints, crashed ufos/meteors

it is also possible that they where only there as they had a large resorce of 115, which would allow there experiments to take place, have the weapons and devices taken back to germany (Such as the ray gun, cold fussion batterys, tesla coil, Fly trap) then be put into mass prdouction for the german army, but as we all know, the nazi's where losing ground, and they could not afford to mass produce these weapons, but instead keep there tanks. (which to me is a bad move since these weapons, with the right hands could easily take down the invading armys and they could have pushed out)

With 935 being know to have these weapons, the illuminati recurited a near insain ricthofen to look over the projects and to give them blue prints, materials ect. But now they started to reasearch on the affects of the 115 they where using, it was reserecting the dead soliders of there previous experiments

so they decided that if they wanted an army of the undead, they had to create weapons to control them, such as the V-r11, on test subjects such as Tank, Nikolia, and takeo, who all survived the armys that where meant to be unstoppable.

Good points!

I believe that Shi No Numa was the first research facility where they first discovered Element 115 from the meteor at the swamp.

So they raided the Shi No Numa and started to work there and while working there they started to build Der Riese as main research facility.

There was definitely more going on in Japan that many think. I have theory that aliens crashed there just like the Element 115 meteor.

Japanese took the alien saucer and ray gun and started to study them.

Then game the Nazis who stoled everything Japanese had developed and took also the saucer with them.

As Group 935 was developing stuff with Element 115 the Vril Society took the Saucer in development.

And this saucer became the Haunebu!

haunebu_I-Plan.jpg

Guest Samantha Maxis

Has anyone ever thought that Aliens had 115 On there UFO?

And that Aliens Originally made the Ray gun?

Guest Matuzz

Yeah thats what I have been thinking.

Japanese found ray gun and saucer from ufo crash site and then the Nazis stoled them.

And more to aliens involvement.

In CotD radios Richtofen is speaking about our crew and how he studies them.

What I noticed was that he refers our crew members as subjects BUT he also mentions something interesting:

"I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico", now what is interesting is that he says specimen instead of subject.

Maybe because the specimen is alien instead of human?

Guest Samantha Maxis

Japanese found ray gun and saucer from ufo crash site and then the Nazis stoled them.

What I noticed was that he refers our crew members as subjects BUT he also mentions something interesting:

"I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico", now what is interesting is that he says specimen instead of subject.

If im Correct there has been allot of UFO and Alien sightings in Mexico i think.

So that is probably true.

Guest Matuzz

If im Correct there has been allot of UFO and Alien sightings in Mexico i think.

So that is probably true.[/quote:wdp4qpwf]

Yeah now we need to find one that is same time or earlier than the date of log entry where Richtofen says he killed the specimen

Guest AlphaSnake

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd

"1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and star board wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them (Vril Craft). They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours- Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

1145 Hours- I am making a hasty last entry in the flight log. Several men are approaching on foot toward our aircraft. They are tall with blond hair. In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me by name to open the cargo door. I comply. END LOG"

The Aryan race is believed to come from Hyperborea, the land beyond the north pole...

This is leading me to the idea that there could be a group 935 station within the Earth itself.

There is said to be a city on the cusp of the entrance to the hollow Earth, it is called the Rainbow city.

The Nazis seem to have gone all over the place.

America, Russia, Britain, North & South Poles & South America.

Paradise could a reference to one of the Aryan beings city's.

It's worth noting that Admiral Byrd was the commander of the failed Operation High Jump also.

Imagine the Nazis made first contact with these Beings in the Antarctic, the Nazis ask for asylum & the Aryans protect them from the American forces in Operation High Jump.

Crazy stuff, but again the Blue gods of old were sadi to be the Atlantean people.

This is supported by the information I have posted on how the Swastika is very old and represents the spiral of all things, again this is all about the power of Vril.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Matuzz

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd

"1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and star board wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them (Vril Craft). They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours- Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

1145 Hours- I am making a hasty last entry in the flight log. Several men are approaching on foot toward our aircraft. They are tall with blond hair. In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me by name to open the cargo door. I comply. END LOG"

The Aryan race is believed to come from Hyperborea, the land beyond the north pole...

This is leading me to the idea that there could be a group 935 station within the Earth itself.

There is said to be a city on the cusp of the entrance to the hollow Earth, it is called the Rainbow city.

The Nazis seem to have gone all over the place.

America, Russia, Britain, North & South Poles & South America.

Paradise could a reference to one of the Aryan beings city's.

It's worth noting that Admiral Byrd was the commander of the failed Operation High Jump also.

Imagine the Nazis made first contact with these Beings in the Antarctic, the Nazis ask for asylum & the Aryans protect them from the American forces in Operation High Jump.

Crazy stuff, but again the Blue gods of old were sadi to be the Atlantean people.

This is supported by the information I have posted on how the Swastika is very old and represents the spiral of all things, again this is all about the power of Vril.

Regards Alpha.

Nice findings have been thinking that Vril Society might been working on New Swabia.

Guest Tizzitis

I just want to say that I think the inclusion of the Vril society in Zombs is focusing on their R&D of craft and energy sources. I highly doubt 3arc is going to go so far as to get into the whole hollow/crystalline earth thing, or any antediluvian/hyperborean race.

Additionally, what do we know about Porter? He designed an upgraded raygun, maybe he has Vril connections? could the Vr-11 be his work as well?

Guest Zombieofthedead

It's good, but I really just don't want to believe the whole aliens in zombies thing. Aliens involved would sound a bit bad for the story IMO.

Guest Matuzz

It's good, but I really just don't want to believe the whole aliens in zombies thing. Aliens involved would sound a bit bad for the story IMO.

There is so many clues to it!

The whole Vril Society is all about aliens and Maxis mentions Nevada base.

Now Are 51 is THE most legendary location of zombies.

Aliens are part of the story believe me. :mrgreen:

Guest Zombieofthedead

There is so many clues to it!

The whole Vril Society is all about aliens and Maxis mentions Nevada base.

Now Are 51 is THE most legendary location of zombies.

Aliens are part of the story believe me. :mrgreen:

Area 51 is know to supposedly house aliens, but it is also known to be an airforce base. If aliens do become a part of it I will be pissed.