Zombie Asylum

carbonfibah

This sub-forum section is for the hardcore zombie theorist and researchers can come to share their ideas. This forum section should be mainly used by members who have an extensive background in zombies.

**** Whatever you post in here, threads or replies, a moderator or myself needs to approve it before it goes public ****

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you submit something, to asylum, chances are it will be approved and moved to the research section. The asylum is quite hard to get a thread into, imo unless you have a crazy good, long, etc... thread explaining things. If that makes any sense, your thread isn't bad or gone, it just isn't asylum material yet, I suggest working on it if you want to resubmit it later on.

• 1 month later...

Well, I normally add a reason when I disapprove posts.

Protip: Save your post to a word document, so if it gets denied you can go back in, fix grammar, add images, better explanation, etc.

If I can understand what you are trying to get across, I will also improve the grammar and stuff for you.