Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest carbonfibah

Zombie Research Facililty

This sub-forum section is for those members who have a general background knowledge and interest in the zombies backstory and easter eggs. This is where you can come to discuss theories and share your research.

Guest carbonfibah   
Guest carbonfibah

This sub-forum section is for those members who have a general background knowledge and interest in the zombies backstory and easter eggs. This is where you can come to discuss theories and share your research.

Guest Sigint   
Guest Sigint

Have you deleted all the other threads in the General Section?

Guest Sigint   
Guest Sigint

Have you deleted all the other threads in the General Section?

Guest MyLittleHellhound   
Guest MyLittleHellhound

Teases I don't have to scroll through loads of irrelevant stuff!!!

Teases I don't have to scroll through loads of irrelevant stuff!!!

Guest lissa110   
Guest lissa110

No nothing has been deleted out of the general section. You can still post in the general sections too, the sub forums are there for a varying members happiness!

No nothing has been deleted out of the general section. You can still post in the general sections too, the sub forums are there for a varying members happiness!

Guest Samantha Maxis   
Guest Samantha Maxis

And i am that Varying member.

Glad they added this i was getting tired of seeing Theories all the time in The General zombie discussion.

Guest Samantha Maxis   
Guest Samantha Maxis

And i am that Varying member.

Glad they added this i was getting tired of seeing Theories all the time in The General zombie discussion.

Guest Magna   
Guest Magna

Since this is a place to discuss theories, I have one which has kind of been strengthened by Call of the Dead being in the future. i think it started in Russia, and that Germans of Der Riese used teleportation to contact them, and either they stole or borrowed soviet technology. Ascension had been testing with black holes, and the Der Riese scientists wanted to make it bigger, and more accurate. Although Richtofens seems to have mind of its own... thats all Ive got like most people i have my theory in the general main section but its not worth repeating it here if you know what I mean.

Guest Magna   
Guest Magna

Since this is a place to discuss theories, I have one which has kind of been strengthened by Call of the Dead being in the future. i think it started in Russia, and that Germans of Der Riese used teleportation to contact them, and either they stole or borrowed soviet technology. Ascension had been testing with black holes, and the Der Riese scientists wanted to make it bigger, and more accurate. Although Richtofens seems to have mind of its own... thats all Ive got like most people i have my theory in the general main section but its not worth repeating it here if you know what I mean.

Guest Jeager1999   
Guest Jeager1999

I feel there may not have been a Direct Connection between Group 935 and the Soviets. However seeing how the Russian took the German Scientist to help them build Atomic Missiles, its a safe bet that some scientist from 935....who survived that is continued the research. That could be why there was a Soviet Insignia on that door and why there was a Telleporter in the room. As for the Crashed ship, its possible it crash into the island after Experiments began. Probably being used to carry Zombies, Hence the Cargo Containers. The ship could of lost control and simply crashed.

Guest Jeager1999   
Guest Jeager1999

I feel there may not have been a Direct Connection between Group 935 and the Soviets. However seeing how the Russian took the German Scientist to help them build Atomic Missiles, its a safe bet that some scientist from 935....who survived that is continued the research. That could be why there was a Soviet Insignia on that door and why there was a Telleporter in the room. As for the Crashed ship, its possible it crash into the island after Experiments began. Probably being used to carry Zombies, Hence the Cargo Containers. The ship could of lost control and simply crashed.

Guest pureninja   
Guest pureninja

we all know that richofen has been collecting things to build something, maybye a weapon, maybe a mind control device

but i beleive that i know what hes building

well... not building, but weaponizing

i will answer with a question

what is the one device that has ever done actual, noticeable damage to sam?

and what fecility holds the tech to build/weaponize one?

discuss

Guest pureninja   
Guest pureninja

we all know that richofen has been collecting things to build something, maybye a weapon, maybe a mind control device

but i beleive that i know what hes building

well... not building, but weaponizing

i will answer with a question

what is the one device that has ever done actual, noticeable damage to sam?

and what fecility holds the tech to build/weaponize one?

discuss

This topic is for discussion about the Research facility, please get back on topic.

Maybe create another topic for this sam subject

Guest Strwrsbob   
Guest Strwrsbob

This topic is for discussion about the Research facility, please get back on topic.

Guest pureninja   
Guest pureninja

i thought i did

Guest pureninja   
Guest pureninja

i thought i did

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

He's not going to search for it. He was saying that this is not a post for discussing things really, make a thread ;)

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

He's not going to search for it. He was saying that this is not a post for discussing things really, make a thread ;)

Guest cheiftokems420   
Guest cheiftokems420

i think i found a new easter egg for moon and i play on xbox 360 so if you want to test this out send me a message my username is my gamertag and i will record i have a dazzle dvc 100 so if its true we can be this first to have it on youtube. :D

Guest cheiftokems420   
Guest cheiftokems420

i think i found a new easter egg for moon and i play on xbox 360 so if you want to test this out send me a message my username is my gamertag and i will record i have a dazzle dvc 100 so if its true we can be this first to have it on youtube. :D

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

This would fit better in the Moon section, this thread is just to point out what the Research Facility is all about :)