Cause of the Nova 6 Zombies Found **MUST SEE**

Faust

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuUhmazyn

All in all a good post [brains] for you but two ideas missing maybe one,

What about richtofen? He is with them all the tim so he is infected?

And the gassers at the pentagon?

Not sure if this is flaming but I'm trying not to.

Guest Faust

No, no, it's all good. The gassers at the pentagon must have been brought from Kino after the CIA traced Dempseys movements back to Germany. And I don't really see a reason Richtofen would inject himself with a RMS virus to counter-act the Nova 6.

• 2 months later...

just some thing that might help, not sure if it was mentioned before but in the missions victor charlie there is a radio of dragovich testing nova 6 on the locals but this could be after they messed with the German design

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Royal Gambit

[brains] to you for the awesome post, i want to just add a minor thing that came to my head(if you dont mind) is that there spine and nervous system has been tampered with in someone, they were tortured in a way that forced them to keep on four legs or one of the other experiments led to this. They may not necessarily have to ability to move at all, it could be just sam controlling them, but i digress( :D ) i cant be sure. Stil i love your theory, it completely makes sense.

• 4 months later...
Guest K1llsteelr

I thought i would post this because of the pigs in five rats in DR and the link to caniabalism as i dont know about this science but this imagine would be something to engineer for biological warfare

Trichinella species are the smallest nematode parasite of humans, have an unusual life cycle and are one of the most widespread and clinically important parasites in the world.[1] The small adult worms mature in the intestines of an intermediate host such as a pig. Each adult female produces batches of live larvae, which bore through the intestinal wall, enter the blood (to feed on it) and lymphatic system, and are carried to striated muscle Once in the muscle, they encyst, or become enclosed in a capsule. Humans can be infected by eating infected pork or wild carnivores such as fox, cat or bear

The parasite Trichinella and its control of host muscle

Trichinella is a very important intracellular parasite. James Pagent first discovered Trichinella in humans in 1875 during a medical study. There are five species of Trichinella. Medically the most important is Trichinella spiralis. It is found worldwide and has the ability to infect a wide range of mammalian hosts.

Unlike many other species of intracellular parasites, such as Leishmania and Plasmodium, Trichinella does not kill the host cell. Instead it actively induces a series of modifications within the invaded cell ensuring the survival of both host and parasite.

Male and female Trichinella tend to live in the intestinal epithelium of mammals. Many L1 larvae are produced. These penetrate the intestinal wall and are transported via the bloodstream to striated muscle. Here they enter the cytoplasm and obtain nutri