The Secrets Of Rebirth Island

AlphaSnake

[center:h5o49txg]I went snooping again. There is lots to see in this level:

[youtube:h5o49txg]Y1OMEpXBvW8[/youtube:h5o49txg]

Near the end you can hear the teleporter sounds from Five. ;)

PICT0253.jpg

Ships.

PICT0255.jpg

Nova6.

PICT0256.jpg

Bloody hand prints?

PICT0258.jpg

Monkeys without suits.

PICT0259.jpg

More hand prints, was some one trying to crawl away from their attackers?

PICT0260.jpg

They lead into this eerie lab, with dead bodies.

PICT0262.jpg

These files can be found in Kowloon & other places with Nova6 traces.

PICT0265.jpg

This machine was also seen in Kowloon in what I believe is Daniel Clarke's lab.

PICT0261.jpg

Some thing bad was happening here...

PICT0263.jpg

They seem to have been studying the effects of Nova6 on the dead body, poor bastard.

PICT0264.jpg

A closer look.

PICT0266.jpg

More strangeness.

PICT0267.jpg

Gk Nova Barrels, these have been found on WMD & Radiation MP maps...! I also believe they are aboard the ship in Call of the Dead.

PICT0268.jpg

They have a lot of these here.

PICT0269.jpg

The pigs are here too! They look zombified just like in Five!!! Co-incidents? Or is the same man behind both these very simliar labs? Richtofen? Steiner? Partners?

PICT0270.jpg

More naked monkeys.

PICT0274.jpg

A close up of the pig, yellow eyes!!!

PICT0275.jpg

X-rays!

PICT0276.jpg

These are also the same as the ones in Five & Kowloon.

PICT0271.jpg

Here are some different ones. They arn't the pig! They look like a dog!

PICT0277.jpg

The Death Ray files are here, they Mention Apollo... These are found all over the Mp levels. Note they are some of the rare readable text files that are left for us to find.

PICT0278.jpg

Russian, I will translate it soon...

PICT0279.jpg

This door has been seen on the GK Nova screens in zombie mode.

PICT0280.jpg

The gas chamber.

PICT0281.jpg

Looks dangerous.

PICT0282.jpg

The monkeys are now dressed in striped suits ready to be gased.

PICT0284.jpg

Look above them, the Gk Nova barrels, they are loaded up to spray the monkeys.

PICT0286.jpg

Meanwhile outside Hudson is in a nightmare situation. This again was seen on the zombie mode screens.

PICT0289.jpg

His eyes are gone. Could he turn into a creepy crawler?

PICT0291.jpg

Oh no...

PICT0292.jpg

Look! Past where the gas was released! A church!!! I hope that the Nova6 didn't get into the grave yard there!!!

PICT0294.jpg

Back inside they decontaminate, this stuff is nasty.

PICT0296.jpg

Mason! Did they use Nova6 on him at some point? Are they testing him, like Richtofen is on his team?

PICT0299.jpg

Finally we get to Steiners office, where we see all the X-rays on one board...

Well as you can see the campaign levels also hold there own secrets...

Before people say, oh it's just that Treyarch re-used the level for the basis of Five...

I agree but! I'm starting to believe that people in both places were working together on the same project, but the Russians & Americans have no idea that they are both being used by an unseen third party.

The same experiments were taking place in Kowloon also...

Five & Rebirth are sister labs, designed by the same people working on both sides. Sounds very Illuminati to me. Daniel Clarke must have stolen from these people & began his own operation.

Daniel Clarkes Nova6 Kowloon Lab Link.

Also here is the zombie mode screens to compare to these pictures taken from Rebirth. :twisted:

[youtube:h5o49txg]I8k6yafiOzQ[/youtube:h5o49txg]

I'll go back over this later, I'm getting tired now.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures & the break from CotD... ;)

You all better get busy taking pictures of stuff in Call of the Dead, before I do it. :lol:

Wow all this information has been sat under our noses the whole time Black Ops has been out. ;)

I wonder what secrets the other levels have :idea:

Constructive comments & ideas are most welcome. :)

Regards Alpha.[/center:h5o49txg]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sigint

Once again very nice work. So does that mean, zombie gas crawlers, in Black Ops, are possibly nova gas that has seeped into a graveyard, and made dead people into those gas ass things?

Guest AlphaSnake

Could be...

I think that the normal zombies would could from the graveyard on the hill.

The crawlers are down in the lab...

In Five there is one of those capsules with the bodies in that has been opened up/or the resident escaped.

The Nova6 creepy crawlers are one of Maxis failed experiments. It would seem that the Americans & Russians have reproduced the same results, possible using Maxis's methods... They also don't seem to think they are failure. Nasty bio weapons.

But it shows how all these things are linked into the zombie story line.

We've done the past & future in zombies, I think soon we will get a present to the Coldwar (1968) Rebirth Map...

Almost every campaign or MP map has the potential to become a zombie map...

I'm thinking Treyarch have something very special lined up for the last Map pack.

I really hope they do two more, but that didn't happen last time in W@W.

Regards Snake.

Guest DeckchairsFTW

This is the Literal translation of the sign:

our steps to the world we live dopzhny accompany all of our military readiness

dopzhny isn't quite right, i'll redo it when i get back home

Guest khalil544

Looks like I'm not the only one looking for secrets due to PSN outage :lol: . Nice finds! In the area where the pigs are I also found dirt in the shape of a grim reaper. Well it kinda looks like the grim reaper, at least to me it does. Lol.

Guest AlphaSnake

Maybe, I like to call him the man on the mic...

What got me going was the bloody hand prints crawling away into the lab area...

Also does anyone realise how close to Ascension this place is?

Zombielinkedmap.png

Not far at all.

Regards Alpha.

Guest predawncorpse

I'm pretty sure the Nova6 turns the monkeys into gas zombies. if you look at the pictures you have of the monkeys in the cages they are wearing the same shorts.

nice work!

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes they are the cosmonaut monkeys we see in Ascension...

However, please don't confuses Nova6 Creepy Cramlers (Humans) with the cosmonaut monkeys.

The Nova6 crawlers are Human, they wear clothes with belts... Plus they have Human feet (The big toe is not opposable like a monkeys would be.

I also said at the very top that you can hear the teleport noise from Five!

With that in mind & the fact that all these experiments are performed on rebirth island, I believe that the Russians are sending Nova6 Crawlers to the Pentagon by the teleporters in the Rebirth facility.

They are also sending the Pentagon thief.

They have weaponized the teleporters as deployment nodes for zombie creature attacks.

The only time these things attack is after the power is back up on Five which opens up the teleporters, ask yourself where does the thief come from? He always teleports in...

The Pentagon has no way to shield itself from incoming travellers.

Regards Alpha.

Guest DarthChronikus

the gas zombies are not human they are gorillas. those x-rays are of gorillas heads. Maxis experimented on them with nova6. Maxis is the pentagon thief on 'Five' somehow the americans got him out of aether because they have 115 and teleporters and their teleporters are different than the germans they are digital (thats why you see the numbers and not the current)

Guest SoleToaster

PICT0278.jpg

I translated some of the Russian. All i got was "Our steps to the world we... military readiness" Now i know this might not be MUCH help but i guess i tried. My mistake if it's wrong :oops:

Guest DeckchairsFTW

I got 'Voltage'?...

our steps to the world we live voltage accompany all of our military readiness

I need to get better at translating russian :lol:

Guest DeckchairsFTW

the gas zombies are not human they are gorillas.

Then why would gorillas wear pants and belts?

Why would the monkeys on Ascension wear T-Shirts?

Guest DarthChronikus

show me a picture of a gas zombie wearing pants and a belt... and if they are I am sure there is explanation...

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

show me a picture of a gas zombie wearing pants and a belt... and if they are I am sure there is explanation...

http://images.wikia.com/nazizombies/images/c/c4/Crawlers_(Black_Ops)_image.jpg

if you look, they're wearing pants

Why would the monkeys on Ascension wear T-Shirts?

they aren't wearing t-shirts, they are most likely wearing space suits made for their size, since they seemed to have gone into space, and would need a special airtight suit to keep they from dying of lack of oxygen

Guest AlphaSnake

Crawlers_%28Black_Ops%29_image.jpg

Look at their Human feet too!

3386881825_d4021c4c51.jpg

3972_image2_western_gorilla_MWatson.jpg

I think not...

PICT0282.jpg

The suits they are wearing are like strips of material.

Regards Alpha.

Guest DarthChronikus

if you agree or not, It is not a theory... I gotta go back and dig up where the hell It gave mention, one of the movie reels on kino and/or something on Der riese... so much dam zombies info easter eggs it is hard to keep track of... But the gas zombies were gorillas, monkeys, or whatever, and they were experimented on by maxis probably some genetic modifications and human splicing trying to make the super soldier...and then they started testing nova6 and 115 on them... they werent humans... if you look in the barrels on kino you see them in the little windows

Guest Scatapult

PICT0278.jpg

???? ???? ? ???? ?? ?????? ??????????? ???? ????? ??????? ??????????

our steps towards peace, we must live throughout our military readiness

Guest BlindBusDrivr

OHH This reminds me!

I just made the connection!

Outside of Rebirth there is a big crane like for container shipping on those large boats. The exact same thing is outside of the map Zoo. So maybe this is implying that some of the test specimens(monkeys+pigs) were supplied from the zoo? That would explain it's purpose.

Okay, vid doesn't work, but spectate outside of zoo and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Guest AlphaSnake

It would also explain the Elephant heard in CotD & the Cosmic silver back aswell...

For the last time...

Nova6 Creepy Crawlers = Man (HUMAN)

Cosmic Silver Back = Gorrilla (APE)

Ascension Monkeys = Macaque (Monkey)

Basic stuff...

Regards Alpha.

Guest SoleToaster

Regards Alpha.

Would this happen to be pronounced ma-cawk? :lol:

Or ma-caw-key? :|

Guest AlphaSnake

Ma·caque

noun \m?-?kak, -?käk\

: any of a genus (Macaca) of chiefly Asian monkeys typically having a sturdy build and including some short-tailed or tailless forms; especially : rhesus monkey

space-rhesus-monkey.jpg

rhesus-monkey-4636-b.jpg

Regards Alpha.

Guest DarthChronikus

It would also explain the Elephant heard in CotD & the Cosmic silver back aswell...

For the last time...

Nova6 Creepy Crawlers = Man (HUMAN)

Cosmic Silver Back = Gorrilla (APE)

Basic stuff...

Regards Alpha.

Humble yourself birthday boy... Time will tell you are wrong about the gas zombies... I have patience, the truth is out there