Daniel Clarkes Nova6 Kowloon Lab

AlphaSnake

Okay, so I was snooping around Kowloon heres what I found:

PICT0170.jpg

Hmm, this building at first glance seems to be some sort of back street dentist, but then you see this Xray of a Human skull & a monkeys... How odd? Why would they be doing dentistry on monkeys?

PICT0172.jpg

Futher inside we find these, row after row of real Human teeth, full sets too... They are not moulds as they show discolouring and imperfections that would not be found in artifical dentures.

PICT0171.jpg

Here's a closer look to show how they are different from one another...

PICT0176.jpg

So we move up stairs and we find two dentist chairs, not that different from the one Mason sits in during the campaign & menu screen, hmm, it also looks like the chair seen in Verruckt & the Kino teleporter room, doesn't it?

PICT0177.jpg

A closer look.

PICT0178.jpg

Hmm, half a palette & extraction tools, yikes...! I hope they had gas & air... :?

PICT0180.jpg

A last look here.

PICT0183.jpg

Back outside I noticed this strange array of yellow pipes on the side of the building... I followed them...

PICT0181.jpg

Well what have we here then? Storage tanks & a crude Lab of sorts?

PICT0182.jpg

Bio storage tanks... Hmm, who was using Bio weapons in Kowloon? One Daniel Clarke of course.

PICT0184.jpg

One pipe leads up into the main structure. So again I followed it.

PICT0185.jpg

During the search of the upper floor the pipe vanished, however look what I found on the top floor, lots of very familiar looking monkeys in suits...

PICT0198.jpg

Hmm, monkeys & Bio weapons??? Could it be???

PICT0200.jpg

Was Daniel Clarke creating the Asension monkeys here with Nova6 gas?

PICT0201.jpg

With this in mind & all those Human teeth down at the dentists in this map, could Daniel Clarke also have been creating the Nova 6 Creepy Crawlers here at Kowloon, by treating them with Nova 6 to remove the eyes then surgically removing the normal Human palette, then giving a higher dose of Nova 6 directly into the open face wound starting a mutation of the mouth & teeth?

Crawler-Party_lrg.jpg

Regards Silly sees things that arn't there Alpha.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faust

This might fit in better here then in my threads, so I repost here.

A searched for any possible leads on any Nazi cloning experiments and found!... Nothing. But a quick search for Nazi GENETIC EXPERIMENTATION reveils that the Nazis commited horrible experiments in an attempt to for prisoners to be pushed to the absolute limit in a for of forced evolution. Evil bastards. He's just a short list of some of the things they've done:

Tissue, bone, and nerve transplants (As the subjects were alive!)

Head injury experiments

Effects of deep freezing (Based off the Russian Genome to see if it was more tolerant)

Exposer to Chemical Weapons

Sterialization

Effect of Poisons

Incendiary Bomb Explosion

Effects of drinking sea water and given no food (Most driven mad)

Perverted and evil stuff, and this is just naming a few. The point is, if you managed to combine all the effects of these experiments you would have a checklist to create a six!

Cranial Deformation and Surgery?

Tranfusion of Zombie Tissue With Living Tissue?

The ability to survive in Subzero temperatures?

The ability to survive most poisons and chemical weapons such as Nova 6?

Creating a living incendiary bomb of nova 6?

Spooky stuff if they managed to put all those together into a strung together corpse.

For further reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation

Crawler-Party_lrg.jpg

Guest AlphaSnake

Gaaakk, makes me squimish just thinking about it... :?

Excellent post Stormy... [brains]

Is this a CoDz exclusive find right here?

Always look for the Golden gun with 115 on it, all these pictures are taken by me, not anyone else... (The name shall remain unspoken)

This makes it very easy to reanimate Daniel Clarkes dead body right there in Kowloon...

Plus the new evidence from Call of the Dead again supports the idea that Zombies are becoming more intelligent, with that in mind, could Daniel Clarke be a Super Brain Zombie, as seen in the remake of Day of the Dead (Crap Film) But good idea... ala The Pentagon Thief?

Regards Alpha.

Guest yellow-card8

so they are monkeys ? also, who made clarke make them or help make them and for what reason? still so many questions we haven't asked, and still more questions to be answered. but you deserve brains [brains] wait I am going to take half for the go ok :| :lol:

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest AlphaSnake

No the Creepy crawlers are Human genetic/surgical/biological experiments really nasty nazi science stuff...

The little monkeys in the cages must have became the cosmonaut monkeys of Ascension...

Now I'm ready to link in the Ascension group to this new development...

Daniel was working for the Russians, I doubt he managed to destroy all of his work, the Russians are smart enough not to trust it all to an English scientist...

From here you could link in Rebirth Island... Get it Daniel Clarke Rebirth Island, he is the super zombie known as the pentagon thief, there is a missing chapter in Rebirth Island, that is where the thief travels to Five from... Its a Russian ploy to steal advanced weapons from the Americans... :shock:

I think this is where Richtofen, Tank, Nickolai & Takeo were before they hijacked a Luna Lander & went on to Ascension...

They went from Kino to the Berlin Wall then on to rebirth Island and then Ascension, then as you should know I think we're off to the Moon.

Don't you all get it yet?

Treyarch are telling us that Zombies has only just begun, step a side Call of Duty, its time for Call of the Zombies... TREYARCH, you have enough material for 10 plus maps already...

If you don't want to do a full game yet then do a whole map pack for Zombies, five maps please in Map pack 3... :lol:

Regards Alpha.

Guest Faust

Great theory, but it seems a little complicated.

To me, after Clarke was killed during the escape of Kowloon, they recovered his body and brought it to the Pentagon labs (Explaining how they got such detailed photos of his tatoos). From their they began to experiement on him using the very methods he used on his experiments. Eventually, the amount of radiation of element 115 from the teleporters used in the pentagon transformed Clarke's corpse into a zombie.

From thier he released the sixes that the pentagon recovered after an anonymous tip by a group of certain people (how do you think the OG crew got the pentagon's number) and used them as a distraction to escape into the Aether relm. From there, he fused his conscious with that of Maxis and Samantha and the zombies. Ofcoarse, the one thing they wanted more than anything was to be free and become mortal again, as shown multipule times in the songs where sam explains that she just wants to die a stop herself from becoming a monster.

Clarke then renters the pentagon through the teleporters and takes the positioning system (the box on his hip as the pentagon thief) so that he can freely move about the aether relm.

Clarke remembers tale of a weapon that can turn zombies back into people (the new weapon in CotD) and sets out togather the parts to create his own. This explains why he takes your weapons. He's a hyper-power zombie who can survive a hit with a missle. If he wanted to kill use, he would. I think he was gathering various parts from all across the aether relm to become human. Unfortunatly, we didn't know of this and killed him

before he could save himself and Sam.

Still the idea that the Russians could have co-oped his work would explain a lot.

Guest AlphaSnake

:lol: Really? Do you like this idea then? :)

I'll flesh this out a bit more in the near future.

I'm glad people are liking this.

One other thing that makes me think Daniels body was recovered by the Russians, is the way in which the level ends, I don't think they had the time to find Daniels body...

With that said Nikita Dragovich must have recovered the body of Daniel & as a sort of sick joke on Daniel for betraying him... He made Daniel literally part of his own work...

Nikita Dragovich had access to Rebirth Island so this is completely feasible.

I've also said that when Daniel was shot & fell, he could have taken damage to his face on the way down.

This would explain why they have Identical markings yet the Thief looks different because of the surgery to correct the damage... Treyarchs doing a days of our lives with Daniel Clarke. :lol:

I also think that becoming a Zombie would have aging effects on the body, hair becomes thin & grey, the skin ages...

Its the best I have so far on this.

Regards Alpha.

Guest yellow-card8

but how can he the pentigon thieft if hes died, which makes me think back to my previous theory, the russians must of taken his body and re-animated him and mind controlled him to kill the president but finds them too lethal so decides only to steal your gun, and maybe gersch helped to bring him back to life and put a similar divice from the gersch device and maybe he was also just testing it so must of been a prototype, but who knows ]

Regards Yellow-card8 :)

Guest Faust

"Five" happens in 1963. Clarke died in 1968 I believe... Explain.

Time traveling has happened before... Or it will and will happen again... or....

Screw it. :facepalm:

The use of english grammer gets all screwy with these things.

Guest imported_Phantom

Time traveling has happened before... Or it will and will happen again... or....

grammar* :P

Guest Strwrsbob

You never cease to amaze me Alpha :shock:

I think you've just found the origin of the ascension monkeys...

Guest Magna

Alpha if there was a easter eggs trophy you'd win it everytime. I did something similar and all I found were the monkeys. Again hats off to you, this will make sense... someday.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I guess... But we have only seen time traveling once and it was just to introduce the characters to Black Ops era and it was used by creating a crazy explanation...

Okay off that for now... Do you think Nova6 naturally reanimates bodies or it must have 115 in it to happen?

Guest Phillips455

I guess... But we have only seen time traveling once and it was just to introduce the characters to Black Ops era and it was used by creating a crazy explanation...

Okay off that for now... Do you think Nova6 naturally reanimates bodies or it must have 115 in it to happen?

Nova6 kills, 115 zombiefies.

Guest AlphaSnake

I would guess that there is a varitation of Nova6 that has element 115 within it's make up...

Thanks for the comments people, I will add some picture from the campaign soon.

Regards Alpha.

Guest football5699

Alpha....HOW????

Like I meant that in a good way too I swear. I just cant believe how many good topics you make. Obviously I need to start snooping before you get there. I'm going to go on the Multi maps now. O wait I forgot i own a PS3.......

Guest AlphaSnake

but how can he the pentigon thieft if hes died, which makes me think back to my previous theory, the russians must of taken his body and re-animated him and mind controlled him to kill the president but finds them too lethal so decides only to steal your gun, and maybe gersch helped to bring him back to life and put a similar divice from the gersch device and maybe he was also just testing it so must of been a prototype, but who knows ]

Regards Yellow-card8 :)

You don't need my blessing to post a good idea...

I agree mostly with your post.

Daniel Clarke's body dropped to the ground after he was hit, the Americans didn't have time to grab his body & why would they? I agree the Russians grabbed his body, having Gersch involved is a good idea.

The Thief can only go into the Pentagon once the teleporters are turned on, remember that he comes from the teleporter in the war room area.

The teleporters in Five display the very same numbers as in the Gersch Devices black hole.

The Thief could easily be a Russian creation that is being sent back in time and to another location that has activated a teleporter... It's like a gate, once it's open others can come through.

If Gersch based Mercury's designs on Maxis Die Glocke, the same principles can be applied in that the Gersch device is a teleportation Device, but also creates the same torsion fields that sent Richtofen & the gang spiraling out of linear time to Kino der toten.

This also supports the idead that Richtofen again overloaded the teleporter in Kino to get to not Ascension but close by, or maybe there is another teleporter loocated on the other side of the Berlin wall... After that they ended up at Rebirth Island, where they hijacked a Luna lander * flew the short distance to the Ascension facility which is located at the Baikonur cosmodrome, just look how close Rebirth Island is to Baikonur on a map... 8-)

Regards Alpha.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anti Earth

Brilliant Post.

People don't believe anything without photographic evidence these days!

>.<

ANOTHER LINK:

The 'metal container things' that Clarke hides his guns at...

(during the scene where you watch his lab explode)

Are also in Kino Der Toten

(in the meteorite room which has the shelved letters *MANHATTAN DOWN*)

• 3 years later...

So many videos to make on all this.

What else was in this map?

The Thunder gun.

At the very least Daniel worked with the Pentagon thief. I now 100% believe it to be Yuri.

I'll try to make it all clearer in the video.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake