Info for newcomers!

I'm still mad at myself for not doing my own version of this before you haha. We still need to make a thread together, don't forget!

Yeah I won't :D

Maybe Black Ops 2 will bring us some ideas for new thread. I'm ready to no clip the first maps right away :D

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still mad at myself for not doing my own version of this before you haha. We still need to make a thread together, don't forget!

Maybe Black Ops 2 will bring us some ideas for new thread. I'm ready to no clip the first maps right away :D

• 1 month later...

If you do I'm going to stay away from the thread until I've explored itm yself. I don't like ruining my own experience ;)

Guest MyLittleHellhound

If you do I'm going to stay away from the thread until I've explored itm yself. I don't like ruining my own experience ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ya same *NO SPOILERSZZZZZZZZZZ* ME HATE SPOILERS

Guest teh shrew

Ya same *NO SPOILERSZZZZZZZZZZ* ME HATE SPOILERS

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tanked99

i have a realy dumb question how did they get from shang to n.m.l. i mean did they tele or did they use like a lander type deal?

Guest tanked99

i have a realy dumb question how did they get from shang to n.m.l. i mean did they tele or did they use like a lander type deal?

The theory that I like to use for them getting from Shangri-La to No Man's Land is the fact that the temple in SL is a teleported, which Richtofen specifically mentions by saying something along these lines, "Oh, I didn't know it was a teleporter too." I believe he says that in the start of the round. Another theory is that the remaining Vril-ya that are in Shangri-La teleport him because they do have that ability.

The theory that I like to use for them getting from Shangri-La to No Man's Land is the fact that the temple in SL is a teleported, which Richtofen specifically mentions by saying something along these lines, "Oh, I didn't know it was a teleporter too." I believe he says that in the start of the round. Another theory is that the remaining Vril-ya that are in Shangri-La teleport him because they do have that ability.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest oBearz

Yuri Zavoyski (not sure but Illuminati might have forced him to kill Dr. Gersch)

no he is not part of the Illuminati he was being controlled by Samantha and didn't know what he was doing as said on the radio.

Also remember to put on the 31-79 JGB215 that it was also supposedly made with the water from the fountain of youth, i found this when i was searching the web. the water made the body so young that it turned the people into pigmy's which were about one foot tall.

Guest oBearz

Yuri Zavoyski (not sure but Illuminati might have forced him to kill Dr. Gersch)

no he is not part of the Illuminati he was being controlled by Samantha and didn't know what he was doing as said on the radio.

Also remember to put on the 31-79 JGB215 that it was also supposedly made with the water from the fountain of youth, i found this when i was searching the web. the water made the body so young that it turned the people into pigmy's which were about one foot tall.

I've never heard this before but it's very interesting, that's for sure. What makes you think that the JGB has water in it however, because I have never gotten the idea of it having any sort of liquid. Also, if it's water from the Fountain of Youth, how would it shrink an inanimate object, like the meteor?

I've never heard this before but it's very interesting, that's for sure. What makes you think that the JGB has water in it however, because I have never gotten the idea of it having any sort of liquid. Also, if it's water from the Fountain of Youth, how would it shrink an inanimate object, like the meteor?

Guest oBearz

well everyone knows that things start off small like the meteor so throughout time the stone begins to grow like iron rusting but with rocks so the JGB reverses what happened, and with the zombies they are corpses nothing more so the only thing that it could do is change their genes to the ones that they were thousands of years ago.

i got this from two sources the water that was in the power room, you might say "it's probably just normal water" but wouldn't it strike you as odd to have the fountain of youth in a place other than Paradise AKA Shangri La. I always thought that water is more then it is. my other source is from the youtube channel playthegamehome.

Guest oBearz

well everyone knows that things start off small like the meteor so throughout time the stone begins to grow like iron rusting but with rocks so the JGB reverses what happened, and with the zombies they are corpses nothing more so the only thing that it could do is change their genes to the ones that they were thousands of years ago.

i got this from two sources the water that was in the power room, you might say "it's probably just normal water" but wouldn't it strike you as odd to have the fountain of youth in a place other than Paradise AKA Shangri La. I always thought that water is more then it is. my other source is from the youtube channel playthegamehome.

i got this from two sources the water that was in the power room, you might say "it's probably just normal water" but wouldn't it strike you as odd to have the fountain of youth in a place other than Paradise AKA Shangri La. I always thought that water is more then it is.

Right, I do think that there could be more to the water, it would make sense, I'd just have to look into it a bit more.

i got this from two sources the water that was in the power room, you might say "it's probably just normal water" but wouldn't it strike you as odd to have the fountain of youth in a place other than Paradise AKA Shangri La. I always thought that water is more then it is.

Right, I do think that there could be more to the water, it would make sense, I'd just have to look into it a bit more.

• 1 year later...