Back To The Future, Time Travel & Civil War Zombies.

AlphaSnake

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpion

"Philosophical Society" and founded in 1743 by Benjamin Franklin, the discussion group was an offshoot of his earlier club, the Junto. It was founded two years after the University of Pennsylvania and the institutions remain closely tied From the beginning, the Society attracted some of America's finest minds. Early members included George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton.

The Liberty bell!!! Richtofens new teleporter shell?

I can't fit abe in here, he was born in 1809...

So maybe just the other three plus Richtofen...

Maybe Richtofen did a Bill & Ted, saved Lincoln from assassination?

Hmmm, needs work...

Scorpion, your right about it being the wrong era for the civil war, it fits the American revolution era...

Regards Snake.

Not only did the Nazi Zombies Crew help Lincoln escape from assassination, but they also helped Kennedy (if he survived at Five . . . :cry: )

It would be cool to fight off British and American zombies with some old "takes-forever-to-reload" guns, I'd be scared shitless. Sorry for my language . . . :oops:

Guest TFG Dubz

*Bottle Dropped on the floor*

Nikolai: there's my vodka, thank you Takeo

Dempsey: Come Tak, suck it up and walk it off

although there is a groan, its not anything to do with being a zombie, Takeo drank vodka and got drunk or tipsy, clearly misses his Sake.

the context of the quotes and the bottle dropping before (and having Nikolai saying "wheres my Vodka") hand indicates Takeo had Nikolai's vodka, drank it, and didnt handle it too well.

as usual great analysis, but no one is turning into a zombie.

Guest AlphaSnake

Don't you think if Takeo had Nickolai's vodka that he would have been more vocal about it...? Like "Hey Takeo, get your hands off my vodka!!!"

I understand if you don't want to believe it...

I'm still sure that Takeo had a quick zombie turn but managed to recover...

I honestly can't see what else it could be...

Why if we hear a zombie groan does the team not waste the zombie? Because it's Takeo...

Dempsey has been heard saying "I'm not turning now am I?" after being revived...

Richtofen says he has an infection in Kino...

The only one I can't find evidence of turning is Nickolai, but again he is also losing his short term memories...

Like the data servant says, they are all under some kind of experiment, maybe whoever is running this plan is attempting to make the first super Human soldiers using the Perks & slowly bathing them in element 115 via the weapons & teleportation.

I guess only time will tell, and since the next map pack is about new characters this theory may have to wait until MP3...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Scorpion

Don't you think if Takeo had Nickolai's vodka that he would have been more vocal about it...? Like "Hey Takeo, get your hands off my vodka!!!"

I'm still sure that Takeo had a quick zombie turn but managed to recover...

I honestly can't see what else it could be...

Why if we hear a zombie groan does the team not waste the zombie? Because it's Takeo...

Dempsey has been heard saying "I'm not turning now am I?" after being revived...

The only one I can't find evidence of turning is Nickolai, but again he is also losing his short term memories...

Like the data servant says, they are all under some kind of experiment, maybe whoever is running this plan is attempting to make the first super Human soldiers using the Perks & slowly bathing them in element 115 via the weapons & teleportation.

I guess only time will tell, and since the next map pack is about new characters this theory may have to wait until MP3...

Regards Alpha.

I think Richtofen will soon be a zombie, but what I find interesting is why does he still observe the crew as an experiment? And where is the Illuminati if they time traveled? Dang it, I'm thinking too much!!! :evil:

Guest khalil544

Guys I just found something out about our "Zombified Takeo". Takeo just threw up. He wasn't really turning into a zombie at all, it was a side effect of using the teleporter. Nikolai throws up just like Takeo did in this trailer for Der Riese and Richtofen tells him that it's just a side effect. I don't know how Nikolai's vodka got inside of him though XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRyr_cLPbQ

Takeo also says this after teleporting through the Gersch Device: "Focus, keeps the stomach from going inside out."

Guest AlphaSnake

Nope, sorry matey, I don't hear anyone throwing up in that audio clip...

I'm sticking with what I originally said...

It makes sense, as we have been theorising about this for a while now, and this just confirms it for myself...

However I could be wrong but until I see something that fits better I'm sticking with this.

Regards Alpha.

Guest TFG Dubz

Regards Alpha.

sorry for late reply, and messed up quoting as im on my phone atm.

ive never mentioned this on any site and was going to keep it quite and use it just on my mega thread, but as the occasion calls for it, now is a good a time as any for me to make this public.

(it will take some outside of the box thinking but please bare with me, as i believe this is as accurate as i can make it for the time being)

first of all, the experiment is the key, and you are right to bring it up alpha (I also apologize for the wall of text but it is key to everything)

***SERVANT ENTRY B67129***

*Experiments ongoing.

*Observed a new effect

*As a result of experiments.

*Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness.

*Outliers as follows:

*Tank Dempsy

*Nikolai Belinski

*Takeo Masaki

*Subjects display unique

*Side effects

*Compared to previous

*Subjects.

*Baseline psyche remains

*Intact,

*But all specific memories

*Have been lost.

*Dr. Richtofen will continue

*Observations.

***END FILE***

this file indicates proof that the 3 are experiments, however, its not brainwashing that i believe they are experimented with.

for a start, we know Tank Dempsey was Operation leader for the for marines sent to Verruckt (which later fled to NDU) and for Tank in particular this is key to my theory.

We know in Der Riese radio transmissions that Maxis and Richtofen were trying to control the zombies, and that zombies come from dead bodies, Side effects of using element 115 is reanimation of dead cells (Proved via Terminal files again.

So i put it to you, well all of you, and heres the bomb shell....

Tank, Nikolai and Takeo were already dead!

The experiments at Der Riese were to create undead army for the riech, teleporters and wonderwaffes. We know from the radios they were trying to and experimenting on zombies, trying to control them.

Edward Richtofen was at the facility working with maxis and was a witness, it says new side effects

*Subjects display unique

*Side effects

*Compared to previous

*Subjects.

Maxis was creating Zombies right? we know this much to be true ourselves now look on to

*Baseline psyche remains

*Intact,

*But all specific memories

*Have been lost.

*Dr. Richtofen will continue

*Observations.

instead of turning into mindless zombies, they are reanimated from the dead, but have lost all specific memories, this proves in itself that it isnt anything to do with MKultra or such as wiping your memory is part and parcel of that.

So put it that Tank, Nikolai and takeo were dead, they were infused or what have you with Element 115, but instead of turning into the undead like everyone else has, they were revived, this is the new effect which is the reason why they have no memory, however they are starting to get their memories back, Takeo has for sure, I believe Nikolai has but is drinking to try and forget and Tank is slowly getting it back.

Again sorry for the wall of text, but i have been working on this theory since w@w and am near to proving it 100% true, this isnt all my evidence but i wanted to finally put it out there and get peoples opinions, especially as Alpha is touching on the subject now

Guest WhosOnFirst

Guys I just found something out about our "Zombified Takeo". Takeo just threw up. He wasn't really turning into a zombie at all, it was a side effect of using the teleporter. Nikolai throws up just like Takeo did in this trailer for Der Riese and Richtofen tells him that it's just a side effect. I don't know how Nikolai's vodka got inside of him though XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRyr_cLPbQ

Takeo also says this after teleporting through the Gersch Device: "Focus, keeps the stomach from going inside out."

I have not watched that vid for a long time but I can remember it very well, along with the lines from Nicolai and ER you get an FPV from Nico being taken away from the mainframe. That FPV in my eyes suggests that Niko has a bit of a gate to his walk, almost like a zombee.

Guest khalil544

Nope, sorry matey, I don't hear anyone throwing up in that audio clip...

I'm sticking with what I originally said...

It makes sense, as we have been theorising about this for a while now, and this just confirms it for myself...

However I could be wrong but until I see something that fits better I'm sticking with this.

Regards Alpha.

Well I guess it kinda does make sense for him to be a zombie... Oh and btw. Everyone who said Takeo drank Nikolai's vodka, why would Takeo do this? Doesn't this seem out of character for Takeo as he always insults Nikolai for being drunk and it also would have seemed not honourable... Dosen't make sense for him to drink it. :roll:

• 1 month later...
Guest zein125

if you listen to the video, you will hear a vomitting noise right before hearing the bottle bounce. another thing is that takeo is confirmed to be in Call of the Dead, and is most likely sick due to some form of sushi, since Richtofen says before the characters teleport away that was what takeo got for eating raw fish

• 9 months later...