The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

The Devil is there... Why else would Dempsey say "Oorah Devilman".... Hmmmm!!!

Thanks for that picture, I have already found that one, it is in what I now like to call the G thread...

You can find it in the top link in my sig.

It is actually a 12 pointed star... Anyone doubting the Devils involvement should look into that...

Deny it all you like this isn't a theory but FACT, backed by the skin firstly then quotes, the poster in Kino and so on...

Please go read the G thread for alot more information if your still in doubt...

That is where I will continue to pull all the pieces together.

Regards Snake.

Guest Monopoly Mac

No its not fact until nearly everybody has accepted it as fact. To me it looks like you just connected random dots on the skin and are talking those quotes way too much to the extreme.

Takeo's quote is just a joke, Black Magic, come on... He's Japanese and its just another funny stereotype brought to you by Treyarch. Japan has a lot of folklore involving magic and sorcery.

"Oorah Devilman" by Dempsey...

If you actually looked up this guys quotes you would know that he has not mentioned anything about a little girl until Ascension. Which means the demonic voice you hear from the power ups can easily be interpreted as a "devil". Tank doesn't learn this until Ascension obviously.

The Pack a Punch machine is obviously powered by 115. The CIA Database proves that 115 can bring general weapon upgrades with it...

Guest AlphaSnake

No its not fact until nearly everybody has accepted it as fact. To me it looks like you just connected random dots on the skin and are talking those quotes way too much to the extreme.

So Quotes have no bearing on the storyline then, it that what your saying.

Takeo's quote is just a joke, Black Magic, come on... He's Japanese and its just another funny stereotype brought to you by Treyarch. Japan has a lot of folklore involving magic and sorcery.

How much do you actually know about Japanese Black Magic Rituals? Hmmm...

If you actually looked up this guys quotes you would know that he has not mentioned anything about a little girl until Ascension. Which means the demonic voice you hear from the power ups can easily be interpreted as a "devil". Tank doesn't learn this until Ascension obviously.

So your denying the words that Tank speaks, Tank has said Devil man numerous times since Shi No Numa... Who do you think the voice is then...? If you check the Media thread in my sig you will find every quote currently available, including all of Dempsey's since Shi No Numa, & yes I have listened to them all very carefully, I even have them on my phone for making notes. So yeah I know what I'm talking about here matey.

The Pack a Punch machine is obviously powered by 115. The CIA Database proves that 115 can bring general weapon upgrades with it...

Does it expalin where the Pack-A-Punch came from? What scientific reason can you give for the machine being able to upgrade the guns then? If you can't explain scientifically what do most Humans call it? Magic of course!

Excuse me... If you can prove it with facts it becomes fact, like I said you denying it doesn't change the facts...

Sorry it's the Devil these are the Satanic Illuminati, Treyarch knows it, I know it, Most of CoDz knows it...

But hey lets just delete this thread because you can't accept the Fact that it is the Devil getting involved...

At one point everyone thought the Earth was flat did that make it a Fact no it didn't, the Earth was Round and that was Fact but no one believed it, by your reasoning everyone would still believe the Earth is flat to be a fact...

Why the hell do you think there is a Frickin Faust poster in Kino???

The Main character of that story sold his soul to satan... WHY, OH WHY would Treyarch put that in if they didn't want us to believe the Devil is involved...

Please by all means make your own thread about what you think this means...

I have been collecting this information for over a year now, your not going to discourage me without some pretty damning evidence to the contrary.

You've not been here five minutes, so please take the time to really look into it.

Also consider the following:

The Three Stages of Truth. 1. Ridicule. 2. Violent Opposition. 3. Acceptance

Where are you on accepting this truth?

Oh, here is the finish Pap symbol for you to look over:

1011.jpg

Can you see a pyramid in the design with the Demons in the hole at the center? This is an Anti-Christ trying to come into this dimension...

Note that this is a can be infinitely expanded to this & beyond:

100star-1.jpg

IlluminatiDemonPap.jpg

FiveIlluminatiPyramid.jpg

Reminds me of this song:

[youtube:1hui9aou]pWjzTAkWLBM[/youtube:1hui9aou]

Regards Snake.

Guest Anti Earth

About interviewing Masons...

There really isn't any point.

Several of my relatives are Freemasons, and I've had the occasion to talk to

several mason strangers.

Any you talk to are either too low in degree to know anything of interest.

They might know a bit about egyptology, but they're generally good, non - satanic people :P

If they're higher in degree to reach corruption, then they won't say ANYTHING on the subject

of freemasonry at all.

Most I've talked to actually become quite hostile upon enquiry :|

There ARE severe consequence for secret tellers amongst freemasonry though I guess

:\

Guest WhosOnFirst

Slience in itself is damning enough...

Regards Snake.

Though perhaps it is better for a man to believe his own truth no matter how wrong it is, than to believe the truth of another; because he was told it is so.

Guest AlphaSnake

Why do you feel the need to quote the post immediately above you?

Anyway... Did you ever hear about the senator that liked to accuse his opponents of having sex with animals? He said, he did not actually believe that they did have sex with animals, he just wanted to hear them deny it... :lol:

For if they were to remain silent... You get the idea...

Anyway, hows about a post on topic...

Regards Alpha.

Guest WhosOnFirst

Because it avoids confusion, unlike...

Anyway... Did you ever hear about the senator that liked to accuse his opponents of having sex with animals? He said, he did not actually believe that they did have sex with animals, he just wanted to hear them deny it... :lol:

No, but he sounds like a C...

So you think people that make baseless accusations and pervert truth to their own ends are funny...

My post was on topic, there is a reason the Masonic Orders do not respond to critisim...

Regards Alpha.

As I have said to you before I am the same friend or foe, the choice is yours.

Regards.

Guest AlphaSnake

:lol: Foe it is then...

Do you forget we can bend the rules or even break them as we are talking about a game not reality here...

I don't care what the Masons do in real life, for the sake of this story they will be what ever the story teller likes...

You like to play words games I get it...

Really not going to get into this with you again...

Regards Alpha...

Guest WhosOnFirst

:lol: Foe it is then...

Do you forget we can bend the rules or even break them as we are talking about a game not reality here...

Yet you are presenting fiction as Facts

I don't care what the Masons do in real life, for the sake of this story they will be what ever the story teller likes...

So you write for Treyarch? You present these threads as facts yet they are blurred with your own fiction. Which is it, fact or fiction? Are these topics really about helping CodZ members understand the zombie storyline or are you just immposing your reality on others. You defend your ideas so vehemently that you exlude others from making a contribution if it disagrees with what you believe.

You like to play words games I get it...

I dont play word games AS, I try to be as honest and inclusive as I can. What are you getting at... Word Games? Please explain further, or are you just taking a page from the Senaters book?

Really not going to get into this with you again...

Get into what, I made a simple reply to your topic about why we should not presumeguilt from silence and you got very defensive. I sence hostility from you.

Regards Alpha...

Regards.

Guest AlphaSnake

Please, just go away. Don't read it if you don't like it...

Impose my will... GTFO...

People have a choice to read this or not, they also have a choice to believe it or not after they have read it... It's called free will...

This is strike three for you whoisonfirst... You seem to think I need you.

Well I don't, it's as simple as that...

What you are now doing is nitpicking over anything but the materials I have writen...

They have a name for that don't they... Begins with a T lives under a bridge...

So you have no comment on the symbols found, ok what ever... :facepalm:

Regards Alpha Snake.

Guest WhosOnFirst

I and others have made comments regarding all the symbols you have found in other threads. You chose to ignore them and reposted the same info again. I am however happy to repost those thoughts for you again, and will do so as soon as I have some spare time.

Just to show there truly are no hard feelings for those three bad reps in a row you gave out to myself, I just gave you some posative rep. :D Speak to you soon.

Guest AlphaSnake

Trolling & baiting me will get you negative brains simple as that mate.

I hand out plenty of positive brains to those who engage in a positive conversation.

From what you say you would have me again take this down to suit your own ends.

What those are, who cares.

You also seem to think your smarter than me, hell you might just be smarter than me but thats not the point is it...

You also seem to be hell bent on debunking me & ridiculing me along the way. Why is that?

All I want to do is help people & I get the likes of you & those who have just joined up at Codz who don't agree, you walk in and sound off like I give a flying f**k what you say...

Yes all CoDz lets take this down because Whoisonfirst doesn't like Alpha Snake... :facepalm:

Kindest regards without vexation Alpha13snake. PEACE NAMASTE BYE BYE NOW...

Guest AlphaSnake

Because they won't let me, I've tried to be nice, it failed...

They want me to take this stuff down...

They think it warps people perception of the story...

That I'm forcing myself upon you...

Is that how I make people feel?

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

So Quotes have no bearing on the storyline then, it that what your saying.

No, thats not at all what I am saying. I am saying you are looking too much into meaningless quotes and you should actually focus on one that can mean something important.

How much do you actually know about Japanese Black Magic Rituals? Hmmm...

I know enough to spot an obvious reference, unlike you who probably knows nothing about this.

So your denying the words that Tank speaks, Tank has said Devil man numerous times since Shi No Numa... Who do you think the voice is then...? If you check the Media thread in my sig you will find every quote currently available, including all of Dempsey's since Shi No Numa, & yes I have listened to them all very carefully, I even have them on my phone for making notes. So yeah I know what I'm talking about here matey.

Wow your a work of art. Actually check your god damn sources before you make me waste 14 minutes of my life looking for something thats not there. But I do thank you for proving my original point.

Does it expalin where the Pack-A-Punch came from? What scientific reason can you give for the machine being able to upgrade the guns then? If you can't explain scientifically what do most Humans call it? Magic of course!

Magic? Of course that must be it! Magic!!! That can explain everything! Oh dear god I just figured out the entire story is thanks to magic! Are you bloody kidding me? I am not trying to insult you but you sounded like an idiot saying. Do you know what a Deus Ex Machina is? Well if you don't look it up. Its extremely frowned upon and is often ridiculed for having no creativity or ideas. I believe Treyarch is perfectly capable of doing both.

I'll gladly continue this argument but you seem to be taking everything that me or anyone else who disagrees with you says as a pure insult and that were just trolling. Take this as your warning, if you keep acting hostile, your inviting me to do the same. ;)

Guest AlphaSnake

Fine what ever, your the one who can't read threads properly arn't you...?

I'm not doing this with you mate...

If you don't like it change the channel go bother someone else I have work to do...

Regards Snake, Bye now... ;)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wow, alright keep insulting me it only further proves my point. Ill leave now but I advise you actually "counter" valid points in the future. If you dont you will just lose more arguments like this.,Peace.

Guest AlphaSnake

I advise you to read the whole thread and nothing but the thread before you post... Eh?

Aaaalrighty, take care bye bye then... ;)

Regards Alpha.

Guest Anti Earth

My post was on topic, there is a reason the Masonic Orders do not respond to critisim...

Criticism?

I said 'enquiry'

And you turn that into 'criticism'....

Either you're intentional distorting this to defend freemasonry....

Or you're just stating an irrelevent declaration!

:|

Guest WhosOnFirst

Criticism?

I said 'enquiry'

And you turn that into 'criticism'....

Either you're intentional distorting this to defend freemasonry....

Or you're just stating an irrelevent declaration!

You seem to be under the immpression that my statemant was made in regards to your post, however you seem to have completely ignored the first reply I made to this topic with regards to Alphas comments that "silence is damming in itself". Hence my comment to Alpha that Masonic orders dont respond to critisism for a reason. Now lets just put my comment in perspective shall we, or do you not actualy care for perspective? Just to be clear all the text in orange is mine.

Slience in itself is damning enough...

Regards Snake.

Though perhaps it is better for a man to believe his own truth no matter how wrong it is, than to believe the truth of another; because he was told it is so.

Followed by...

Because it avoids confusion, unlike...

No, but he sounds like a C...

So you think people that make baseless accusations and pervert truth to their own ends are funny...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Anti Earth

But even if you were responding to AlphaSnake...

My point still stands in his regard aswell?

You see the conflict that freemasonry causes?? ;) ;) ;)

Guest WhosOnFirst

But even if you were responding to AlphaSnake...

My point still stands in his regard aswell?

You have a high regard for yourself, I can assure you; you are not relevant to what I posted and neither is the point you think you have stated, now would you take my words and tell me what I mean? If so perhaps you will write my words for me and take the strain from my fingers.

You see the conflict that freemasonry causes?? ;) ;) ;)

Nope

I think conflict comes from within ourselves, I am aware that I could have chosen to let this topic alone, I could have chosen not to reply to your last comment; however ;)

Of course you are welcome to the last word, I have said all that I felt was needed and do not wish clutter to Alphas thread any further.