The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest TFG Dubz

[youtube:2fqmuqlb]ttAiy826VJM[/youtube:2fqmuqlb]

Dubz... Watch.

Regards Snake.

TLDW

all this started because you didnt accept my apology and for the fact you wasnt even acknowledging the fact you could be wrong, but after countering your main post and proving you wrong countless times, chances are you was wrong about that too

I wanted to make it clear it clearly wasn't the PHI but it was a russian letter, that is all, granted i could of gone about it in a better way and for that i still do apologize but the point remains

and yes i did call you an idiot and have called you a fool, and after your responses listed below, YOU ARE BOTH

TFG Dubz, please leave this thread I'm not going to argue the toss with you...

Don't piss in my pool, get it... You have offended me now, this isn't about ego...

It's about seeking the truth by presenting facts...

Regards Snake

This is clearly about ego, im sorry i didnt realize only arse kissers could look at your threads, i wasn't aware codZ is now run by idiots who ban you for actually having an opinion

TLDR, I get it your jealous... Now your just trolling for attention...

You want an argument & I'm not going to give you one...

Mods please remove that last post thank you...

Added to Foe list, so I will no long see your posts, bye...

Regards Snake.

jealous? u really don't know who i am do you, i found this extremely funny. and the fact you asked for my post to be deleted, the post which proved YOU WRONG, was hilarious

"IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, STFU & GTFO..."

I never derail anyone elses threads, he came to me... This thread is my house...

If I wanted to I could delete it now... Would you like that

?

Im sorry you do know what a discussion forum is right? you reprobate, it isn't here just for people to suck up to you, you post your theories on here so they can be DISCUSSED and people can put their own points across so we can get to the ACTUAL TRUTH. to quote Crop Circle and NOT Treyarc, "The Answers Right in front of us"

Thanks for those negative brains lads... Keep trying, your'll run out before me...

Not to mention the fact that I don't care about brains... They taste nice and all, but I could live without them...

I'll post a video just for you Dubz...

Now back under the bridge with you both.

Regards Alpha...

Again as i have said in an earlier post, i couldnt care about rep brains or anything else on any other site, i didnt get well known for being a ego maniac and posting my shit on youtube looking for some e-fame like most, i posted all my stuff on the official cod zombie forums to actually help the community, something you should try before you open your mouth

To some it up. You made it personal, i just wanted to bring it to your attention that there's a huge possibility you was wrong. after you dismissed me altogether, i then tore down your theory with ingame proof. not my fault if you got proven wrong, should of done better research. next time don't talk down to me when not only i apologize but also tried to help. in the end your OP is a waste of time now because of it

NON regards

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhosOnFirst

Whats this a tag team...

Yes thats exactly what it is Alpha, thats why I said poor show... I expected better from you. We both know its not me pulling the tag team CCombo breaker though... dont we.

Poor show on you behalf mate... Do you want on that foe list too...?

I am the same friend or foe, the loss will be yours.

This isn't the first time you've took a shot at me... Well that knife feels great in my shoulder blades... Anyone else want to have ago while we're at it?

I have never taken a shot at you. If I had you wouldnt have seen it.

Bless, if you dont agree with everything I have to say please dont talk to me you mean? You say I am a troll, yet you are the one trawling old threads/

I never derail anyone elses threads, he came to me... This thread is my house...

If I wanted to I could delete it now... Would you like that?

I try to help and look how you thank me...

Nice...

Well now I know who voted no, haha...

No you dont know who voted no.

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

Sorry you two, I can no longer see your posts...

Read, watch the video, and consider who did what first...

I'm done with you both... End of...

Regards Snake.

Guest Matuzz

Whats this a tag team...

Yes thats exactly what it is Alpha, thats why I said poor show... I expected better from you. We both know its not me pulling the tag team CCombo breaker though... dont we.

Poor show on you behalf mate... Do you want on that foe list too...?

I am the same friend or foe, the loss will be yours.

This isn't the first time you've took a shot at me... Well that knife feels great in my shoulder blades... Anyone else want to have ago while we're at it?

I have never taken a shot at you. If I had you wouldnt have seen it.

Bless, if you dont agree with everything I have to say please dont talk to me you mean? You say I am a troll, yet you are the one trawling old threads/

If I wanted to I could delete it now... Would you like that?

I try to help and look how you thank me...

Nice...

Well now I know who voted no, haha...

No you dont know who voted no.

Regards Alpha.

I voted no because IMO there is just too much your own opinions its not so much based on facts.

So why should this be sticked anymore than any other theory out there.

Guest imported_Phantom

I'm not that much on theories, so I'm not going to base any of this off of that. But alpha, I'm sorry but I think you just took people challenging you poorly, these are all theories, and people challenging you is good. Basically it appeared as if he was just initially trying to show how he thinks that you are wrong, and you completely shot it down without giving it a change, different people will probably disagree with me on the situation, but this is my opinion. After you flamed him, he started to get "flamy" back, and all you did was put him as a foe, and didn't try to see his side too.

I'm not trying to take a shot at anyone in particular, but everyone needs to stop discussing in this manner, and just discuss differences in theories like a debate.

Guest AlphaSnake

No, read it again, he started his introduction by calling me a brain whore...

He also called me stupid, an Idiot & a fool...

I told him I wished to discuss it else where but he refused and became hostile...

This is now putting people off posting here...

Sorry I flamed only after being flamed... Gees I'm only Human... I will defend myself...

Regards Alpha...

Guest imported_Phantom

he didn't call you a brain whore

First of all, I should of worded it better, i wasn't calling you a brainwhore, it was meant id rather people listened to people other than the brainwhores on this site, alot of CoDz members back in the day stole half their posts from the official cod zombie forums and claimed it as there own, but thats just a personal grievance i have. as for your points. this wasnt a direct dig at you so if it seemed that way i do apologize

but I'm not going to argue, I know what I think, and what I saw based off of being a bystander, and not a participant. I already posted my feeling on it.

Guest AlphaSnake

No problem, but do you see how disruptive this was to the thread as a whole?

I'm done with it... If you won't remove their posts I will delete this thread Trixster.

I won't be talked to like s** in my own thread... You may not think he called me a brain whore but he did really, it was a slip on his part, showed his true colours...

I did not deny him anything, I asked for proof... this is when the name calling started.

Nothing to say about the other name calling here? Did I call him names?

No. I didn't...

So like I said remove his posts or this thread is gone...

Regards Alpha13snake. :|

34476_461307554427_742074427_6205186_4308735_n.jpg

Alpha Snake Jr: "WTF Trixster?"

Guest AlphaSnake

I glad you enjoy it...

Sadly I have taken it down for the moment...

I have edited the top post with the reasons.

Regards Alpha Snake. :|

Guest TFG Dubz

i really didn't mean to call you a brain whore and i did apologize for that more than once (after all this is just a forum i don't need to apologize as it is but i did because it wasn't my intention). you asked for proof i gave it. you are however an ego maniac and that is apparent just going through your posts. but again this is just my opinion

that being said, as i said before, i do enjoy reading your threads. but i did go too far and i did flame, for which i do deserve a slap on the wrist as it is against forum rules

but i did provide proof backed up by ingame facts, i don't believe my posts should be deleted, however if a mod does ask i will edit every single post and take out all the noob bashing/flaming i did to you, but all the counter theories i believe should stay.

Guest AlphaSnake

you are however an ego maniac

You think you know me?

You think you know why I do this?

Well, sadly you don't know shit about me beyond this site.

I live to help others...

Why are you here? What purposed did any of what you said here serve?

Nice be gets nice...

To quote Chelios " Do I have C**T written on my forehead?" This one was for you Whoisonfirst... ;) It's not ment to be offensive to you. Oh, hell your intelligent you'll get it. :)

Your'll learn.

Regards Snake...

Guest TFG Dubz

you are however an ego maniac

You think you know me?

You think you know why I do this?

Well, sadly you don't know shit about me beyond this site.

I live to help others...

Why are you here? What purposed did any of what you said here serve?

Nice be gets nice...

Your'll learn.

Regards Snake...

I will no longer post on this thread after this, so i would be grateful if you read it all Alpha, if you still want to me too i will edit out all my threads on your OP, including the theories, i couldnt care a less about them now tbh

for a start, this isn't flaming i am just answering your question based upon facts i see, just like how i get my zombie theories.

the reason why i called you a ego maniac is simple, for things like your original poll on this thread for example, your poll was "Should this be stickied" this in itself is very self assessed egotism, if a thread is good enough to be stickied, then staff would sticky it surely? by putting it as a poll then your only doing it for purely selfish reasons to fan your own ego (again this is just how i see it)

after reading some other posts of yours, you always seem to bring it about to your threads, i/e directing people to your sigs or "what about my vid" comments, these on their own aren't egotistic BUT, when you ignore the original OP and dont do a counter theory and JUST say check out your own like minded thread, this to me screams egotism.

tbh i love people who can prove me wrong, and i love proving other theories wrong, for the simple fact it keeps a topic strong and actually eventually gets to the truth

if you eliminate all other impossibilities, all that's left is the possible, the truth. the answer is right infront of us.

the fact of the matter is i found holes in your theory and proved you wrong with ingame facts, i used to be just like you, putting out random theories without actually putting in ingame research to back it up, it wasn't till met a member on the official cod forums called Crop circles did i excel and push myself to do better, its thanks to him i am a zombie vet to this day

Crop Circles was like you, he thought outside the box (more so than i ever did) but he backed it up with alot more proof than you have and thats what made him famous on the cod forums, he is a great theorist and the ONLY person who has earned my upmost respect.

ME and CC argued all the time, however it pushed us to do better theories, the point i want to make to you is don't throw a hissy fit because someone proved you wrong, strive to get better and get a damn near solid theory with actual proof, that is what separates the average theory from an amazing one.

you can make my posts all about me calling you names, or you can push past that, accept the countless apologies and strive to do better theories so people cant easily prove them wrong

Anyway, i will delete all my posts on your thread apart from this one in 24 hours from now.

Guest AlphaSnake

Wrong again from the first paragraph, the only reason I put the damned poll up in the first place was to see if Carbon could use it for the Home page...

He asks us to write articles for the home page, this is my now failed attempt thanks to you being an Arse about it...

If you would have used your brain and proof read your own post before posted it, this all could have been avoided...

Do as you please this thread is for all intensive purposes destroyed by petit needless stupidity...

You really make me wonder why I bother doing what I do, you know... Uh, nevermind why bother...

No, I don't want you to edit anything now, like I said it's done let it die.

Regards Alpha13Snake.

Guest TFG Dubz

Wrong again from the first paragraph, the only reason I put the damned poll up in the first place was to see if Carbon could use it for the Home page...

He asks us to write articles for the home page, this is my now failed attempt thanks to you being an Arse about it...

If you would have used your brain and proof read your own post before posted it, this all could have been avoided...

Do as you please this thread is for all intensive purposes destroyed by petit needless stupidity...

You really make me wonder why I bother doing what I do, you know... Uh, nevermind why bother...

No, I don't want you to edit anything now, like I said it's done let it die.

Regards Alpha13Snake.

congratulations, i will now go through all your theories and prove them wrong with ingame proof and hard done research. you really should have stop whinging and accepted a heartfelt apology and kept trying to make a mountain out of a molehill just because i proved you wrong.

and just for the record, WhosOnFirst is a much bigger name in nazi zombies than you, a better person all round than you and it would be a million years before you are even half as good theorist than he is.

btw i didnt destroy your thread, for all intense purposes, you did that with half arsed research and a theory that got written off. i could have worked with you and made your theory nigh on solid. instead you took a stupid mistake on my part and refused my apology,

so, sorry im only human and make mistakes. unlike you clearly

Guest AlphaSnake

congratulations, i ill now go through all your theories and prove them wrong with ingame proof and hard done research. you really should have stop whinging and accepted a heartfelt apology and kept trying to make a mountain out of a molehill just because i proved you wrong.

:roll: Keep digging that hole for yourself, here have a spade...

Folding%20Spade%20large%205940.gif

What the hell just happened...?

You got me on that one mate...

Regards Alpha.

Guest zombiekilla

on the path to revenge you must first dig two graves.

to be totally honest... this is getting really childish. its just a game. you guys are taking shots at each other for no reason. i bet to you this forum was made for people to put there ideas into the zombie story line. not for it to become a huge flame fest. right now i see it as both of you are at fault here. dubz did try to apoligize but you completly terminated that when you went back on the attack. alpha did a wrong because instead of saying "ok. i get where your going but.....'' you insisted on going back on the attack as well. in my opinion the theory was on the right track and maybe if we listened to some of dubz's theorys you would be able to produce a concrete story line. it's all about working together not to make each other fell bad with more and more insults.

put me on your foe list, i don't care but what i do care about is stopping this childs play. can the two of you just shake hands and leave this all behind you? or will the two of you continue to set a bad example for the other members of the forum.

Guest AlphaSnake

Haha your totally right of course...

I'm rising above this as my primary teacher once told me...

This is getting the most epic rewrite I've EVER done...

Thanks Dubz for lighting a fire under my arse about this... ;)

You want solid... I'm about to drop a ROCK in this Mo***r F**ker.

[youtube:27k5sncv]MKUSSFzRZGY[/youtube:27k5sncv]

I'll be back shortly...

Regards Snake.

Guest imported_Phantom

Last warning, it would suck to have a thread like this locked, these types of threads are what started off CoDz...there's no reason that it should go that far. But if it has to, then it will.

Guest AlphaSnake

Hey Trixiter, I said ok...

Chill it's fine...

I'm redoing this as we speak... This will be the most comprehensive post I've ever made.

But, like I said in the top post originally, be nice if you are presenting new information & be patient as I won't just post things that I haven't first checked myself. So it takes time for anything new to be added in...

This is now my number one concern.

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

I've put the post back with some minor ( :lol: ) changes...

I'm still working as we speak to improve it...

I'm up to the Der Riese outbreak, I will also go over it again & again & again.

This will never be finished as long as new maps are released, so in a month or two this will again need to be revised so please have patients with me... :)

Regards Alpha.

Guest Jake-Duck

"The mathematics of the golden ratio and of the Fibonacci sequence are intimately interconnected. The Fibonacci sequence is: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, … " ... "Therefore, if a Fibonacci number is divided by its immediate predecessor in the sequence, the quotient approximates ?; e.g., 987/610 ? 1.6180327868852. These approximations are alternately lower and higher than ?, and converge on ? as the Fibonacci numbers increase."

"In mathematics phi has the unique property where its inverse is equal to phi minus one: 1/phi = phi - 1" "The repeating pattern in the Fibonacci Series".

My head exploded somwhere around here ^.

Excellent work! This has a lot of work put into it. Good job!