The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest JoeniesGaming

Hey, I know this thread is pretty much dead right now, and I am a little late... but I recently joined and saw this topic and I have to reply >.<!

So, the guy that sends the transmission is Harvey Hiana (dont know how to spell it xD).

This is a colleauge of Peter, and a friend.

He was in der Riese and is the guy on the 8th radio (?)

I say this because at the beginning of this radio transmission you can hear the ending of the transmission in Shi No Numa...

Also, now we have Shang ri la...

Just a little fast theory about that map, Richtofen aquires the focusing stone, he wants it to control the zombies and be the ruler of the world...

You might think ... say whaaaat?

But, the illuminaties main goal is to rule the world right? (at least that is what I read on wikipedia :P)

And, it has been confirmed that the focusing stone has the power to control the zombies.

So yeah, that is my little theory and support for Alpha ;D

Great job and good luck in the future!

Grtz Joenies Gaming! ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pureninja

the message from der riese is the continuation of the shi no numa radio

and the pregnant lady thing would explain the F.E.A.R=COD thing

anyway interesting stuff

Guest football5699

Can't be though right?? I believe the SNN radio ends with "But I'm ALMOST out of hope"

I believe Der Riese goes "But I'm out of hope" or "But I'm ALL out of hope."

Guest Trace

This looks almost identical to the one in The Fly... Is it possible that Sam, Maxis & Hell-hound Fluffy have become fused on a genetic level?

I don't think so... otherwise, wouldn't the Tank, Nikolai, etc. be in the same situation?

Also, I don't think anything about what you said concerning Richtofen and the OSS is really true. I believe that they all met in SNN under orders from their respective governments, and teleported to Der Riese, from Der Riese to Kino, from Kino to Ascension, from Ascension to CotD, and from CotD to Shangri-La, all under Richtofen's doing for some master plan of his yet to be revealed.

Guest JoeniesGaming

Can't be though right?? I believe the SNN radio ends with "But I'm ALMOST out of hope"

I believe Der Riese goes "But I'm out of hope" or "But I'm ALL out of hope."

Hmmm... you might by right there... well maybe I'm wrong.

Still I think the same about it because it would explain a lot ;)

Until it has been officialy proven wrong I will stick to my story >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ehjookayted

Alpha, I hope you can finish this and your theory about Moon kicked everyone's opinions away! Moon told us more about the story than we ever thought possible. It's sad to believe that people were hating on you for going too far on theories and opinions, but it saddens me even more that the ability to analyze is taken as nothing more than biased conjectures.

I enjoyed reading this and I know that you will finish this when you can, as it is one of the best threads on CODZ. It is sad, however, that 100 or so of the posts on here are straight criticism, rather than constructive criticism.

Good work :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Ehjookayted

I also forgot to say that this is probably the thread that advanced the storyline discussion to its greatest heights and word is that Treyarch actually saw this. Is this true?

• 2 months later...