Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Strwrsbob

Kino Der Toten Screens, Bavarian Illuminati/Clipping Trans.!

Guest Strwrsbob   
Guest Strwrsbob

[center:2qnk6kbn]Well, I took some screens with my spiffy Hd BMI, so, here they are!

The most intriguing is the board, from the front it is the same on on der riese, but along the back it has some illuminati code.

Also, the desk is of interest. (These are both located in the PAP room, Accessed by teleportation)

The board: kinoilluminati.jpg

Translates to: treyarch Nice one.

Now, The DESK, is more interesting!

This Things on the Desk is the same as on der riese, it has the 935 logo and say Ludwig Maxis. This confirms that Maxis was here too. (I know it is hard to see here, look at it in-game)

kinodesk.jpg

Also seen to the right are some rocks, as seen on Kino and on Shi no numa

On of the rooms you teleport into is and office-like setting, NOT in germany. in fact, it is US.

its the US Air Force.

kinooffice1.jpg

On the Center table is a Soviet missle, plus a TV is on the right, showing this room is in the 60's, NOT the 40's

kinooffice2.jpg

And, now I just have some assorted photos I took :D

kinoboard1.jpg

>

kinobeware6.jpg

kinoknowledge.jpg

kinobrimstone.jpg

That's it for now, I'll be posting my HD gameplay when I get more of it uploaded!

Untill then, Enjoy![/center:2qnk6kbn]

Guest xStopDropNKillx   
Guest xStopDropNKillx

Jesus man, NICE. [brains] 4 work & find(s)

Guest leredspy   
Guest leredspy

For those who can't read the last picture, it's Brimstone to damnation

EDIT: I also checked what Brimstone means, it's another name of Sulfur....just want to bring that out lol

Guest Angry_Sun   
Guest Angry_Sun

EDIT: I also checked what Brimstone means, it's another name of Sulfur....just want to bring that out lol

You should get the one about Samantha, Emilie, and Abigail. It's writing on the wall in one of the rooms, forgot which though. :<

And the weird symbols above the teleporter power area.

Guest leredspy   
Guest leredspy

You should get the one about Samantha, Emilie, and Abigail. It's writing on the wall in one of the rooms, forgot which though. :<

I tried to translate the illuminati symbols, but it's only came with scrambled word, but it did say below "Projection" :/

Guest AlphaSnake   
Guest AlphaSnake

>Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio<

The boards are the same, the Treyarch bit is on the ones in Der Riese.

The only thing I've noticed is that the ones in Kino are cleaner, they have less on them.

This is strange but it suggests to me that Kino is in fact taking place before Der Riese.

The reasons being as follows:-

1. The desk in the Pap room is the same as the one in Der Riese, which is strange because that woud mean that some one got the desk from Der Riese, brought it to Kino and polished it up again, which to me is unlikely. So it makes more sense that the desk was moved to Der Riese at some point.

2. Like I said above the chalkboards are cleaner, less on them. Suggesting that they were moved to Der Riese and they continued to work on them there, adding more text over time.

This has lead me to believe that Kino was the original place where the 115 project was presented to the German high command. After seeing the propaganda films and what seems to be a proto-type teleporter they gave the green light to Der Riese.

But this doesn't explain the more advanced weapons we see in the boxes.

I think the 115 experiment has messed with time itself and the whole story is hard to follow for that very reason. There are time paradoxes developing within story.

The team seem to be from the future, and the places are in the past, it's like when they teleport to a new place it forces them to go back in time.

Let me know what you think.

Regards Alpha. :)

Guest arrangeddeath   
Guest arrangeddeath

The only thing I've noticed is that the ones in Kino are cleaner, they have less on them.

This is strange but it suggests to me that Kino is in fact taking place before Der Riese.

1. The desk in the Pap room is the same as the one in Der Riese, which is strange because that woud mean that some one got the desk from Der Riese, brought it to Kino and polished it up again, which to me is unlikely. So it makes more sense that the desk was moved to Der Riese at some point.

2. Like I said above the chalkboards are cleaner, less on them. Suggesting that they were moved to Der Riese and they continued to work on them there, adding more text over time.

This has lead me to believe that Kino was the original place where the 115 project was presented to the German high command. After seeing the propaganda films and what seems to be a proto-type teleporter they gave the green light to Der Riese.

I think the 115 experiment has messed with time itself and the whole story is hard to follow for that very reason. There are time paradoxes developing within story.

The team seem to be from the future, and the places are in the past, it's like when they teleport to a new place it forces them to go back in time.

I don't think evidence suggests that Kino is BACK in time. The weapons not just in the box but on the wall as well are more advanced. (AK 74, which was not developed until the early 70's) Also remember the loading screen shows stepping into the teleporter and dates increase. We know it is time travel from the solo gameplay and richtoven explaining capabilities, just the direction is in question. I think it is forward.

I haven't looked at the chalkboard on Dir Riese on black ops yet, but could it just be a case of new graphics engine on BO?

Guest AFRO NINJA425   
Guest AFRO NINJA425

I found some awesome shit! brimstone means sulpher and damnnation is hell so basically on the wall it says the sulphur of hell

Guest K1llsteelr   
Guest K1llsteelr

I also think that kino was where the teleporter was developed only it was wired

Derriese was the next stage to create wireless teleportation and the device on the other board is aether transfer device and they piggy back the aether with the teleporter data

I think the way this was achieved was by the schnappel powered part of the vril (casing and rotor) and this contained in the centre die glocke which was turned by the rotor and die glocke emitted an energy which was fed with the teleporter data into the tesla coil and transmitted

Take a look at this diagram

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3376

I also think maybe the golden ratio was part of a type of cheksum to confirm the data

The way ED talks on kino is as he hasnt been there but only knows about kino from Maxis

The bookshelf in the room off the alley may well be worth a screen cap

Also the test subject containers have 2 sets of numbers or letters in red on but these may need extracting from the PC files they look like there overlayed images on the containers and dont appear to be on every container

Guest Strwrsbob   
Guest Strwrsbob

Thanks for all the feedback guys

nice point Alpha, I failed to do my proper board searching :lol:

But, yea, that does make sense, kino being before Der Riese. Maybe 935 used smaller, worn-down facilities (Verruckt, kino,) before getting their own facility? (Der riese)

And, thanks for the translation correction too dude!

Guest Ghekz   
Guest Ghekz

"Brimstone to damnation"

Brimstone is "ye olde" way of saying volcanic sulfur. I'm almost certain that this writing is next to, or near the flame trap.

It's just pointing out that there is a flame trap, I believe it has no storyline meaning.

Also, with regards to the whole "Kino is before Der Riese" I agree. My opinion is that although they travelled forwards in time, they went to the virtually untouched region that is KDT. Could also explain why it is so deteriorated (and why the roof can be so easily broken by creepers)

Guest KilLeReLiTe5   
Guest KilLeReLiTe5

just putting this out there aether projectionist makes no sense right well either it is scrambled to mean heater projectionist which is a person that works on a projection like old style either that or it is missing a letter and it is supposed to say theater projectionist which is very possible but its just a theory if you have any additions lemme know

Guest liltaz23   
Guest liltaz23

just putting this out there aether projectionist makes no sense right well either it is scrambled to mean heater projectionist which is a person that works on a projection like old style either that or it is missing a letter and it is supposed to say theater projectionist which is very possible but its just a theory if you have any additions lemme know

why wouldn't aether projectionist make sense? aether means heaven or the sky, so it could mean heavenly projectionist or something like that

Guest Riker221   
Guest Riker221

I tried to translate the illuminati symbols, but it's only came with scrambled word, but it did say below "Projection" :/

Actually it said projectionist.

Guest TheCaptain943   
Guest TheCaptain943

The "Manner, wir machen sie fertig" comes from Eviction, a level in W@W

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Eviction/Trivia

also, the translation in the picture is wrong it's more like: hold on, men, we're making (you/them/her) ready. Perhaps this is a clue, although I doubt it.

Actually this isnt true, im german and it translates to

Hold on, men, we´ll finish them.

Guest nayrc   
Guest nayrc

Ok I'm not saying this isn't right but there is one thing I noticed that hints the experimentes at kino and Der riese happened at the same time

In on of the radios on kino the guy talking says subject 2-6 was sent to the "field base" for testing where he lost control and was killed I immediately thought the field base must have been Der riese and subject 2-6 was the zombie featured in the radio at the mainframe in Der the way I saw it it was the zombies where originally created in Der , brainwashed in kino and sent to the "feild base" ahka der riese to be tested

as For the modern guys I always thought of when the experements happening and when tank and co. Are there are two completly different times but now I find it hard to work out when exacly they arrive

Guest dch   
Guest dch

there is a document under the metal stairs just off the theater which has a date on it...

23 jan 1975..