GKnova and the Black Sun

NZheadshot1

[center:10vdzrqp]Ok so everyone's probably gettin tired of seeing this right?

215.jpg

GKnova's insignia. Ok now keep that in mind and look at this...

SamplePictures.png

Schwarze Sonne translates from german to Black Sun. The Black Sun is a symbol of occult significance, notable for its usage in Nazi mysticism (thats from wikipedia). This is a pic of the Schwarze Sonne...

500px-Black_Sunsvg.png

alright, so what right?.... now look at this...

GKSCHWARZSONNE.png

I noticed this and had to post it. Yes, I know that it looks sloppy, but the image is there nonetheless. Just thought this was pretty interesting...[/center:10vdzrqp]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pandaman5797

Im seriously not trying to flame, but in my point of view, i think its just a pure coincidence. it may not, and it may be a crucial part of the story, but i think its just coincidence

Very very nice find by the TS IMO.

I can't see why anyone would say that is random and as the TS points out; the GK logo is clearly derived from the "Black Sun" icon.

It all fits together nicely and is completely on message with what we have seen from Treyarch so far....

The more I think about this, I would say this is the ONLY proven link (for any BO Zombies optimists) between WAW Nazi Zombies and GKNOVA 6.

Treyarch referenced Black Sun in WAW Zombies: Proven

Treyarch derived GKNOVA6 logo from Black Sun : Proven

Edit:

All fits perfectly with this as well:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=758&start=0

Guest imported_Phantom

as has been said before, it is easy to make things fit together with research, which is probably what henry did, you can probably make a bunch of different cool looking symbols fit into that.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth.

Blome Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honourable.

4840964749_d0fb75e9d4_z.jpg

I could post what I think it all means right now. But then I would most likely get flamed or banned, due to some non favorable sources

Guest ChrisMathers

From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun. Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building 87. Clean the world in a manner which is honourable.

Lemme take a crack at it.

From a clue we can look at the big picture. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Someone hid the evil that Kurt Blome brought (Area 51?) Crusade/Jihad/Holy war. Believe in the Welteis and zombies happen. Power. GK Corporation. Beware of the Black Sun (Nazi occultists and/or their power). Search the truth. It is still there. Special Agent Hudson. Four letters. Building 87. Clean the world without a holocaust.

Yeah, uh, as you can see, I got nothing. It's been translated to death and it's overall meaning is still elusive, as is everything in this whole entire ARG. First we get the GK website, then it opens up some, then carbon gets a briefcase, then he and Neejoh and maybe some other people get more documents in the mail, then Henry Langham comes along and nobody (not even carbon) knows if it's real or fake. I can't wait until Black Ops is almost out so we can get some closure. A little mystery is fine but it's getting annoying.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. AnythinG can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

When I tell any truth, it is not for the saKe of convincing those Who do not know it, but for thE sakE of defending those that do.

-William BLake

“I love You, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”

-Pietro Aretino

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

-Adolf Hitler

And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in a masquerade.

-Alexander Pope

All we are saying is give peace a chance.

John Lennon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKz6Wvfdxhg

11953149.jpg

http://www.howstuffworks.com/world-war- ... /printable

Dr. Death

http://bit.ly/8ZFGap

Not only could GK bend time they bend the order of the world...

Guest NZheadshot1

as has been said before, it is easy to make things fit together with research, which is probably what henry did, you can probably make a bunch of different cool looking symbols fit into that.

no offense triix, but wasnt GKnova6 like, LONG before Henry Langhams? I'm not agreeing with the Henry topic at all by pointing out the connection of the black sun to GKnova6

Guest imported_Phantom

no offense triix, but wasnt GKnova6 like, LONG before Henry Langhams? I'm not agreeing with the Henry topic at all by pointing out the connection of the black sun to GKnova6

wtf...a post must have been deleted in here or something, i remember making that post after an HL post, but now it doesn't make sense, so someone must have either edited, or deleted a post

Guest WhosOnFirst

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. AnythinG can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

When I tell any truth, it is not for the saKe of convincing those Who do not know it, but for thE sakE of defending those that do.

-William BLake

“I love You, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”

-Pietro Aretino

HaHa @ BOT. Your awesome immbedded subliminal hotness lead me to this site.

http://gk.weebly.com/

I am guessing that was not what you intended. I have some advice for you, dont look to others for the truth, look to yourself.

for some reason the colour code does not work on your K. Doh, back to school for me.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

-Shel Silverstein

-William BLake

-Pietro Aretino

I am guessing that was not what you intended. I have some advice for you, dont look to others for the truth, look to yourself.

for some reason the colour code does not work on your K. Doh, back to school for me.

It seems as if your URL is missing 5 characters. ;)

Guest raulflores2

• 3 weeks later...