Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

AlphaSnake

[center:2h52266k]So far after much searching & squinting at the screen, this is what I have (Some stuff here has already been found by others, however they merit more research):-

Images-DerReise-ChalkBoardsI.jpg

Throughtout the chalkboards there is numerous references to the Golden Ratio:-

The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron. It can also be found throughout the natural world.

GoldenRatioIV.jpg

Heres some of the things on the chalkboard and what I have discovered so far, there are many more to add and I will as time allows.

Phi, greek symbol:-

image001.gif

Various notes: Alternative names: ? (the Greek letter Phi), Golden ratio Approximation: 1.6180339887

"The mathematics of the golden ratio and of the Fibonacci sequence are intimately interconnected. The Fibonacci sequence is: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, … " ... "Therefore, if a Fibonacci number is divided by its immediate predecessor in the sequence, the quotient approximates ?; e.g., 987/610 ? 1.6180327868852. These approximations are alternately lower and higher than ?, and converge on ? as the Fibonacci numbers increase."

"In mathematics phi has the unique property where its inverse is equal to phi minus one: 1/phi = phi - 1" "The repeating pattern in the Fibonacci Series".

"Two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio between the sum of those quantities and the larger one is the same as the ratio between the larger one and the smaller."

? ~= A / B = (A / B) / A2 = etc. (where A2 is the product of the previous two Fibonacci sequence numbers A and B)

Note: the fractal nature of this statement!

Todo: optimal density/packing/friction/harmony pattern, etc.

Phi can be derived from various formulas based on the number 5. For example by taking the root of 5; adding 1 to that; and then divide that by 2.

Phi as natures constant:

If so, then we should be able to correlate all natural phenomena structures/patterns/constant/laws back to this constant.

The shape of everything then ties back to phi and the cosmic constant set at the cosmic core. I guess you could say it is our cosmic frequency. Give the phi frequency a listen. Strange and bizarre as it sounds those doing deep meditation for time in memoriam have mimicked that sound. Their mantra is Om, Aum, or Ohm. To me it sounds just like Om, Aum, or Ohm. I guess the Vedas got it right. In Advaita Vedanta philosophy it is frequently used to represent three subsumed into one, a common theme in Hinduism. It implies that our current existence is mithy? and maya, "falsehood", that in order to know the full truth we must comprehend beyond the body and intellect the true nature of infinity. Essentially, upon moksha (mukti, sam?dhi) one is able not only to see or know existence for what it is, but to become it. When one gains true knowledge, there is no split between knower and known: one becomes knowledge/consciousness itself. In essence, Aum is the signifier of the ultimate truth that all is one. - Anon.

GoldenRatio29881.jpg

1.61803 Golden Ratio

InverseGoldenRatio.jpg

0.61803 Inverse Golden Ratio

GoldenRatio29881.jpg

29881 - Gene Id.

GeneID: 29881

Official Symbol:- NPC1L1provided by HGNC

Official Full Name:- NPC1 (Niemann-Pick disease, type C1, gene)-like 1provided by HGNC

Primary source:- HGNC:7898

See related:- Ensembl:ENSG00000015520; HPRD:09725; MIM:608010

Gene type:- protein coding

Organism:- Homo sapiens

Lineage:- Eukaryota; Metazoa; Chordata; Craniata; Vertebrata; Euteleostomi; Mammalia; Eutheria; Euarchontoglires;

Primates; Haplorrhini; Catarrhini; Hominidae; Homo

Also known as:- NPC11L1; NPC1L1

29881 Summary:-

The protein encoded by this gene is a multi-pass membrane protein.

It contains a conserved N-terminal Niemann-Pick C1 (NPC1) domain and a putative sterol-sensing domain (SSD)

which includes a YQRL motif functioning as a plasma membrane to trans-Golgi network transport signal in other proteins.

This protein takes up free cholesterol into cells through vesicular endocytosis and plays a critical role in the

absorption of intestinal cholesterol. It also has the ability to transport alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).

The drug ezetimibe targets this protein and inhibits the absorption of intestinal cholesterol and alpha-tocopherol.

In addition, this protein may play a critical role in regulating lipid metabolism. Polymorphic variations in this gene

are associated with plasma total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol

(LDL-C) levels and coronary heart disease (CHD) risk. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different

isoforms have been found for this gene.

InverseGoldenRatio.jpg

37887 - Lentiviral Particles: sc-37887-V.

Lentivirus (lenti-, Latin for "slow") is a genus of slow viruses of the Retroviridae family, characterized by a long incubation period. Lentiviruses can deliver a significant amount of genetic information into the DNA of the host cell and have the unique ability among retroviruses of being able to replicate in non-dividing cells, so they are one of the most efficient methods of a gene delivery vector. HIV, SIV, and FIV are all examples of lentiviruses

SchwarzeSonne.jpg

Schwarze Sonne - black sun, Nazi Occult symbol, technology, weapon, black magic rituals. Needs more investigation.

schwarze-sonne.png

The shape of the symbol as it is used within Germanic mysticist esotericism and Neo-Nazism today is based primarily on the design of a floor mosaic at the castle of Wewelsburg (built 1603), a Renaissance castle located in the northwest of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

Delgado.jpg

Delgado

Dr. Jose Delgado

Particularly relevant was Dr. Jose Delgado's secret work directed towards the creation of a "psycho-civilized" society by use of a "stimoceiver."

Delgado's work was seminal, and his experiments on humans and animals demonstrated that electronic stimulation can excite extreme emotions including rage, lust and fatigue. In his paper "Intracerebral Radio Stimulation and recording in Completely Free Patients," Delgado observed that: "Radio Stimulation on different points in the amygdala and hippocampus in the four patients produced a variety of effects, including pleasant sensations, elation, deep thoughtful concentration, odd feelings, super relaxation (an essential precursor for deep hypnosis), colored visions, and other responses."With regard to the "colored visions" citation, it is reasonable to conclude he was referring to hallucinations -- an effect that a number of so-called "victims" allude to. More to be added.

Delgado Controls An Angry Bull

Mel.jpg

Mel - unknown again, trying to cross reference with Delgado & time line.

gen188.jpg

Gens 188 - Possiable bible quote, Genesis 1:8v8 God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

model647.jpg

Model 647 - Smith & western gun model, not sure if this was around during ww2? Unless time travel is possiable.

model647.jpg

Binary.jpg

Binary code:- 8130. 0110110101101 (Linked To Phi & Golden Ratio Again) “Golden Sequence” fractal string, Rabbit Sequence.

rabbitMNgens.gif

Fab.jpg

Fibonacci numbers:- 0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 (Linked To Phi & Golden Ratio Again)

booom.jpg

Bang b???m- is not booom, it is:- b???m, the o with a slash is used in mathematical and technical contexts as a represention of Phi = ?.

03D5.gif

Hyena

hyena.jpg

Now we know that this can't be refering to the Hellhounds as Fluffy was a pe for Sam. Who would give their child a Hyena?

So could it be that if there ever was another map pack we could have expected Hyenas instead of dogs? Some have suggested it could be the initials of a company.

This is by no means finished yet so I will add more later, for now my head hurts. Thanks Treyarch. :x Wheres that aspirin. :lol:

Regards Snake.

P.s. Would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks guys. ;)[/center:2h52266k]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TomPegasus79

Schwarze Sonne - black sun, Nazi Occult symbol - Prob nothing related and slightly off topic however, i can see the GK logo in this symbol...coincidence???

Guest AlphaSnake

Could be, I may have to start cross referencing Gk6 stuff too.

My headache just became a migraine.

The Schwarze sonne, the Black sun is what we see happening in Der Riese at the time of the game. I believe this is the energy they are channeling, into what is the question? I think it has a profound meaning that we are not grasping quite yet.

The Black sun ritual featured in the Hellboy movie, and what could have been Die Glocke in action.

I'd love to meet the guys at Treyarch that did this stuff, it seems they have vast knowledge on Nazi conpiracy theories.

I swear this stuff will put me in a padded cell if I don't crack it soon.

I might have to draft in some code breakers from another site.

Thanks for the comment.

I was seaching the occult symbol on wikipedia and came across something very interesting. You may have already found this, but the "Black Sun" was closely associated with the Vienna Circle in the late 1950's. In this circle was a former SS official named Wilhelm Landig. He supposeldy coined the phrase "Black Sun" and thought of it as a replacement swasitka of mystical powers that could regenerate the Aryan race.

To me, this seems very interesting because it could be linked to the Illuminati and why this whole experiment was there in the first place, to bring back the Aryan race for a new world order. Also this could be a great continuation for black ops because it goes into the period of the Cold War and how Illuminati and old SS officials wanted to bring back there findings and create this new world order.

Guest AlphaSnake

Interesting stuff.

Maybe it will continue in Black ops. After all Edward is alive, he could have got what he went to Der Riese for and melted away in the clean up of the outbreak?

Seems this New world order thingy is every where on the internet these days.

I will have a look into Wilheim Landig.

Thanks for the comment Chelsea.

Guest KNO1ATALL

......located in the northwest of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hhhheeeeeeyyyy!!! Wasn't South or West of Rhine/Westphalia mentioned in one of the GKNova6 episodes?????

P.S. Great job Snake!

Guest Whetstone

Sorry dont have anything more constructive.. but Snake really impresses me on here!

He puts in soo much effort.. which is more than can be said for myself!

Guest myerstep

Great job snake great info but one question how do you know that Edward is still a live I know he was in a lot of the transmission at Der reise that doesn't prove that he is alive and was able to do what you said he did just thought

Guest AlphaSnake

Great job snake great info but one question how do you know that Edward is still a live I know he was in a lot of the transmission at Der reise that doesn't prove that he is alive and was able to do what you said he did just thought

The reason I say Edward is alive is because of the Xbox Treyarch video, the Illuminati cipher code on the boards says "Edward is Alive".

Hope this answers your question.

Regards Snake.

Guest nazizombiesrocks

this kind of doesnt make any sense but the word Delgado means "thin" in spanish and Mel means "honey" in portuguese

Guest WhosOnFirst

Nice thread Snake, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your knowledge. Hope I can help.

Top left is Golden Rectangle

th_Golden_Rectangle_Construction2.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rectangle

I think the DNA you pulled up might just be continuances of +-PHI, of course you could be quite right, nothing is straight forward where Treyarch are concerned ;)

th_30ff36a6f91b36b0941d4ab16a627fee.png

This picture below relates to an effect known as the Biefeld Brown effect.. In short how a capacitor can fly or surf a wave.

Hgravitypotential.jpg

The source for the above picture is below you will need to scroll away down the page to find it but the article is well worth reading.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal ... ziUFO2.htm

“”TT Brown found that when strong electric charges are separated by a dielectric, movement occurs towards the positive charge as if gravity were reduced on the positive side or as if the charged object were sliding down a hill.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Townsend_Brown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biefeld%E2 ... own_effect

ION engines are in use today on satellites and such; I personally think its no coincidence that the new generation of long range high altitude recon aircraft carried the project name AURORA. Whether or not AURORA made it to production remains to be seen.

TREYARCH

A lot of people have commented that the Treyarti on this board says Treyarch…..no need here to grab your uber Bavairian illuminati secret agent code sheet, just count the letters in Treyarch and count the Glyphs used on the board. TREYARCH may not be able to finish map packs on time (allegedly) but I am sure they can spell their own name….so what gives? Why did Treyarch leave a letter out on the glyphs?

MEL

MEL is written on the right hand side in the middle of the board. The only thing I could suggest about this is Maya Enhanced Language. MAYA is a 3D editing program used by studios. MEL is a scripting language for automating tasks and other uses. MAYA in Sanskrit means ILLUSION.

Maybe MEL = Illusion enhanced language; I mean to say these boards are all about Smoke and Mirrors.

DELGADO,

Jose Delgado

http://www.biotele.com/Delgado.htm

So with regards the eosteric referances, I was thinking, Phi +- = Ying/ Yang.

Matthew 12:40 (KJV) For as Jonas was three days and three night's in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Think I have said enough for the moment, catch u soon.

Guest PalmFortress

This is great!! You people have done great research!!! Keep it up I have tried to find out as many secrets as I can. PS Do you know of the tiny brick in the Thompson room where you can press and hold the reload button which activates the tiny brick and it sinks into the floor revealing a tiny scrap of paper??? Cant remember what it reads but you can see for yourself on youtube.

Guest Dbz0325

Just noticed something on the board. About halfway down you can read 'expiriment 935 was successful'.Get anything from that? :?:

Guest Captainwow14

see this shows how good zombies is people take time to look at stuff like this.its not just fun to play it gives pep a chance to look all all this stuff and learn about the story of zombies.

Guest Eire

That cross section of a flying saucer, I've seen it before. I was wondering if anyone has come across the actual picture of it, because I have a printed version of it somewhere. I spent some time investigating Nazi occultism and theories of Nazi flying saucers a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find it if that would help anyone.

(Not related, there's that cave in Der Riese, can anyone direct me to a video inside it? I want to see what it looks like.)

Guest WhosOnFirst

That cross section of a flying saucer, I've seen it before. I was wondering if anyone has come across the actual picture of it, because I have a printed version of it somewhere. I spent some time investigating Nazi occultism and theories of Nazi flying saucers a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find it if that would help anyone.

(Not related, there's that cave in Der Riese, can anyone direct me to a video inside it? I want to see what it looks like.)

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home/index ... &Itemid=91

The link above is to Shri046 original post. Very comprehensive and pretty much what got me into trying to understand what was going on with Treyarch and zombies. Thanks a lot Shri :lol:

Guest goblue418

seriously snake, great work! i couldnt even see what was written on the chalkboard and you discovered all of this. nice work! ill try to find more but no promises

Chalk Boards

4349352995_cbb9da3bb0_o.jpg

All the text/images/description below is only my understanding of the easter-eggs at Der Riese. Whether to be believed or not is up to you and the ideas are open for suggestions. Some of the parts have been taken directly from the sources as quotes. All sources and references are mentioned at the bottom of the thread. All links are fonts appearing in red.

So all of this research started with me trying to make sense of the figures and circuit diagrams on the boards. It wasn't easy to find but once I found a small piece of info, everything else pretty much fell in place very easily. I haven't been able to make entire sense of the findings in the sources as it was a lot to read (trust me you might wanna get some popcorn and soda before you start digging into those links) and digest. Most of it was very technical but I was able to understand it to a certain extent. Here comes the hard part ..... trying to put all of that in my own words to convey my ideas. So here goes ....

* WHAT REALLY WENT ON AT DER RIESE:

From all the findings (current and previous) I can say with some certainty that Der Riese (DR) was originally meant for Nazi UFO experiments. One of the clear evidences for this is the "Flytrap" seen on the map. All info points towards the "Flytrap" being used to experiment "The Bell". When I found what the drawings on the boards were for, it made even more sense. For now however, just forget about zombies, Maxis, Edward and anything that has to do with the storyline. Let's save that for later.

So coming back to the Nazi UFO experiments ..... let's not call them UFO for this discussion. A more appropriate term would be "Anti-Gravity Devices" (or AGD in short). My theory starts with how AGDs work and how they are constructed. How they are actually constructed is not really important but it does help explain how different devices were possibly put together to make them.

Starting with "The Bell" .... I'm pretty sure most of you already know what it is and have read up on it. The Wiki says that amount of electricity needed to power "The Bell" itself was huge. When you think of "The Bell" in terms of an anti-gravity device, would it make sense to have a device that would need a large amount of electricity? Common sense says no. After all an ideal AGD would be self-powered (power that could be sustained infinitely) with almost no external power input. Based on that theory, you would require a device that was capable of generating electricity literally out of thin air.

And so begins the explanation of the various drawings on the board.

* The Tesla coil:

Here's a side by side comparison of the actual Tesla coil circuit with the one on the board

boardteslacoil.jpg

Here is a small summary of how the Tesla coil works -

A Tesla Coil is a pulsed air-core resonant transformer capable of creating enormous voltages and huge discharges. It achieves its high voltages through resonant rise as opposed to merely primary/secondary turns ratio as in conventional transformers. Tesla eventually evolved his design into a three coil "magnifying transmitter" which he hoped to use to transmit power and information throughout the world without wires.

Many believe that the Tesla coil was the basis of many to come "free-energy" devices. It laid down the ground work for similar inventions. Something similar was achieved by Hans Coler.

* Hans Coler - The "Magnetstromapparat":

Here's a comparison of the Magnetstromapparat with the one on the board

boardmagnetstromapparat.jpg

Here is a small summary of how the Magnetstromapparat works -

This device consists of six permanent magnets wound in a special way so that the circuit includes the magnet itself as well as the winding. These six magnet-coils are arranged in a hexagon and connected as shown in the diagram, in a circuit which includes two small condensers, a switch, and a pair of solenoidal coils, one sliding inside the other. To bring the device into operation, the switch is left open, the magnets are moved slightly apart, and the sliding coil set into various positions, with a wait of several minutes between adjustments. The magnets are then separated still further, and the coils moved again. This process is repeated until at a critical separation of the magnets an indication appears on the voltmeter. The switch is now closed, and the procedure continued more slowly. The tension then builds up gradually to a maximum, and should then remain indefinitely. The greatest tension obtained was stated to be 12 volts.

From what I've read about this device, it is no hoax. Scientists have been able to prove that it actually works. So you could consider this is a first "working" free-energy device prototype. Even though working, the energy generated from this device is comparably small. Probably not enough to get an AGD working. And that leads us right into the next device - The Karl Schappeller Device.

* The Karl Schappeller Device:

PS: You will have to scroll almost towards the bottom of that link to see the details about this device.

Here's a comparison of the The Karl Schappeller Device with the one on the board

boardschappeller.jpg

Now some of you may not agree that those two look the same or even similar but I believe they do. And what I will be posting after this should probably confirm this. Now there is a huge explanation on the main link about this device so I am not going to post a lot of information on it. But if you get a chance do read up on it.

The Schappeller device is a Tesla device. In fact they say Tesla could be considered the father of the Schappeller device. The Scappeller device is a hollow metal sphere which is dipolar, a pole at each end. It is hooked up to a battery and functions as half an rotor-stator system. Internally, some of it is filled with an electret, a fluid which in this case conducts magnetism, not electricity. Energy enters at both poles and is both positive and negative, each entering from their respective poles. The Schappeller device functions also as a radio transmitter (if I understand correctly) and emits radio waves at its poles. In the center, where they meet a standing wave is produced (also called a scalar wave) which compresses the incoming energy resulting in a type of atomic fusion in which positive and negative aether combine under compression to form hydrogen. This incoming aether at either end takes the form of a toroidal vortex on both ends. The energy of the plasma is somehow converted into electrical energy which runs the machine. Other recieving spheres, up to six or eight, are positioned around the first sphere and form a power producing unit. This device, by itself and unconnected to any sort of electric circuit, can produce magnetism of a thousand times greater than known during the early 20th Century.

Whats interesting in that explanation is the mention of "Aether". There is already a thread that mentions about "Return through aeather" and all of this could fit in well with it. I read up the "Aether" section on the same page above but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Still posting snippets of it so if any you get a better understanding ..... it may help look into other clues. It does however explain to a certain extent how AGD designs work.

Using this perspective, that all energy is radiation, the braking of aether radiation, that is the slowing down or stopping of this radiation, can cause a transfer to other forms of energy. The word "energy" means the entire electromagnetic spectrum. That includes, electric, magnetic and electrostatic fields. This means heat. This also means gravity. Again, gravity is the primary radiation of the aether field. It radiates from every point in the universe equally.

This concept seems ridiculous until it is given some thought. One might ask: "How can gravity be a push when we know better?" After all, things fall to earth, don't they? The answer is that the effects which we feel and call "gravity" are due to aether shielding. Aether radiation can be braked, that is slowed down and absorbed by mass. It is then re-radiated or converted into mass. It is re-emitted as slower aether radiation or even as heat. Some of it can, and is, converted into mass inside a planet. If there is a loss of aether radiation, then there is shielding. Thus, a planet would shield from this radiation in one direction. That direction is always toward its centre which is the direction of greatest mass and that is what we describe as "down". This is simply the area which contains the maximum amount of shielding. In all other directions the aether radiation continues to exert its push on us. The area of minimum shielding is directly opposite the area of maximum shielding, so things fall (or more correctly are accelerated or "pushed") towards the earth.

Think about this for a minute. Being in deep space is rather like being underwater. Underwater, the pressure at all points is so similar that we feel weightless. We are weightless in deep space because the aether field exerts a push on us from all directions equally. In space, the nearer one gets to a large body the stronger the push is from the opposite direction since the body shields or converts the aether radiation. The result of this thinking is a mechanism totally different from "gravity" as we know it but appearing as exactly the same observed phenomena.

If you are really confused at this point just continue reading. The paragraph below is what ties it all together. Once you've read it, all of the above will start making more sense.

* Vril-1 saucer:

PS: The link for this is the same as the one for Schappeller device. You will need to look up the info for Vril-1 on that page.

Here's a comparison of the Vril-1 saucer with the one on the board

boardvril1.jpg

So this is the most interesting part of this entire thread (at least for me). It sums up the entire AGD (or as we orignally called it "UFO") theory. Here's the theory for how the "Vril-1" saucer worked (possibly ... couldn't find a proof if this actually existed or that it worked)

Perhaps there is another example which is more germane to our discussion. It is the diagram of the Vril power plant. (This engine diagram is used here as an example for discussion and is not a blind endorsement of the diagram's existence or accuracy.) In this interpretation of this diagram, we are really dealing with two separate devices. First, is the central spherical device which may be a refined version of the Schappeller sphere. An initial charge would be imputed into the sphere to start it after which the unit would continue to gather up the surrounding energy. This is a Reverse Thermodynamic machine. The sphere generates a magnetic field which could be offset by rotating the Schappeller device. The offset field would feed and so rotate the arms of the electric generator surrounding the sphere. The electric generator would gather electric energy, feeding the four large broadcasting fixtures on the walls of the saucer. These fixtures might be, for instance, Tesla pancake coils. The electric generator is an example of a machine complying with the Second Thermodynamic Law.

Both components of the power plant are bonded together in a single system since the output energy of the broadcasting fixtures on the walls of the saucer constitute additional input energy for the sphere. The two components attract one another and use and depend upon one another as they circulate and recirculate energy. As the energy level of one component increases so does the energy level of the other. Indeed, the biggest problem facing the use of such an engine may be getting some means of stopping it.

The actual levitation might be the particular electromagnetic radiation coming out of the sphere. In this interpretation, the broadcast fixtures are used to steer the saucer.

Reading through the "Aether" part a couple of times, I think I now know to a certain extent what it actually means in terms of AGDs. Aether for all purposes can be considered as a "medium" ... just like air, water, wind etc (not elements but mediums). The gravity theory with aether then becomes a case of "being pushed" rather than "being pulled".

Confused? Well let's consider earth for example. Aether radiation can be braked, that is slowed down and absorbed by mass. It is then re-radiated or converted into mass. It is re-emitted as slower aether radiation or even as heat. Some of it can, and is, converted into mass inside the earth. If there is a loss of aether radiation, then there is shielding. Thus earth would shield from this radiation in one direction. That direction is always toward its centre which is the direction of greatest mass and that is what we describe as "down". This is simply the area which contains the maximum amount of shielding. In all other directions the aether radiation continues to exert its push on us. The area of minimum shielding is directly opposite the area of maximum shielding, so things fall (or more correctly are accelerated or "pushed") towards the earth.

So basically considering aether as medium it would mean some sort of energy. For all purposes it can be considered as electromagnetic energy. If we can successfully create an energy that would counter the aether (meaning absorb the aether and just re-emit it in some other form), then that object is free from the effect of "gravity". In other words, to make an AGD work, all we need to do is generate an electromagnetic enegry that counter acts with the aether, because if the device is capable of "sheilding" (basically absorbing energy), it is free from effects of gravity.

So here's my final summation about all of this theory. The Virl-1 saucer was probably the design the Nazi's were trying to work on. To get it to work they had to go through the bottom up approach to try and power up the saucer. They looked into the Tesla coil and the Magnetstromapparat designs as the beginning point for free-energy devices because they planned to use the Schappeller device for the saucer but couldn't get it working at first. This may also explain some of the writing "Why is this not working?" that shows up on the board. They may have actually figured out the minute details to get the saucer working after all. Or at least they though they might have. The words "the project will move into full production tomorrow" that appear on the board seems to hint towards that. Either that or they just wanted to go ahead with it regardless of the fact that they hadn't tested it well enough.

And that pretty much concludes what I've been able to find so far. How all of this fits into the storyline? I'll just throw that open for discussion ..... I have written way to much anyways so I may update this later to add my thoughts.

SOURCES FOR THE ABOVE INFO:

The Bell : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

Tesla Coil: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil ... a.22_coils

Free Energy: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

Hans Coler: http://www.rexresearch.com/coler/colerb~1.htm

Karl Shappeller Device: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt11.html

Vril-1 Saucer: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt11.html

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt11.html

http://www.rexresearch.com/coler/colerb~1.htm#II1

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Coler ... pparat.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil ... a.22_coils

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

http://electricmuseum.com/?p=20

This was compiled by Shri046

Guest AlphaSnake

Some new pictures:-

These are inside the Tesla coil diagram:-

Images-DerReise-ChalkBoardsGreekSym.jpg

They are repeated on the righthand side of the Vril diagram also:-

Images-DerReise-ChalkBoardsGreek-1.jpg

These are definitely greek symbols as you can see in this chart:-

image001.gif

They are:- Omega (I think), - (Dash), Mu, Chi, Psi

Pronunciations:- oh-may-gah - mew - kie - sigh

As symbols:- ? - ? ? ?

Numerical values:- 800 - 40, 600, 700

Literal meanings:-

Omega:- The word literally means "great O" ? mega, mega meaning "great".

Mu:- The word "mu" is actually from Chinese, meaning "nothing"

Chi:- "air, spirit, energy of life" again from Chinese origins

Phi:- No verbal meaning I could find. Golden Ratio refences again maybe.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Thank you carbon for adding those diagrams.

Regards Snake.

Guest Camo Wildcat

800 - 700 + (600 / 40) = 115

the dash after the 800 gave me this idea. thanks to Alpha Snake for posting that.

could be nothing. if not i got excited for nothing =/

[brains]

• 2 weeks later...